Another Lustful "baba"

Bijla Singh

Just on a side note.

A few years ago there was a massive controversey over the Namdhari Baba (self styled Guru) Jaglit Singh in Nottingham.

He Alllegedly sexualy assaulted a teenage girl he was supposed to be curing of a demonic possesion. Apparently the parents could not bare her daughters screams so the burst in on the Baba, and caught him with his pants down.

Overnight, all the Nottingham Sangat of Namdharia's renounced their alleigance to this Baba and became Sikhs again.

Anyone else heard of this?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u have anything to say to people who post on tapoban, why not post it there where they can see it. too amny times now ive heard about tapoban singhs or ppl hu post oon the tapoban website and its not good

I have nothing to say to arshi. My post was directed towards those who may think that I am a Sant (real ones) basher.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

LostSoul! u are really lost  no.gif

U are so good at over smartness but u are not even smart enough to even help urself. Keep tryin ur luck over Bijla Singh with the support of SSM and SScom , but he is protected by Guru's Grace and the Akashee Fauj & company.  :lol:  :nihungsmile:

I won't reply to any concerned questions or answers co'z i dont wish anything today LOL.gif   LOL.gif

Akashee Fauj & Co.

To Join plz email@ satnam.singh@#

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

137625[/snapback]

Uuuummm Right... so tell me how does Biljas *Admin EDITED - words like this and you ask us why you are under moderation ?*? So God isnt protecting me? Ive talked to Daljit Singh, if anyone from chicago is here Go to the Guru Ghar on Sunday and watch the political circus theyre going to start there, Daljit Singh was no where near that motel that day, call the waucanda police department, and ask for that incident, see what happens. Thats the difference between the Palatine Gurudwara and the waucanda one...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh,

LostSoul! u are really lost  no.gif

U are so good at over smartness but u are not even smart enough to even help urself. Keep tryin ur luck over Bijla Singh with the support of SSM and SScom , but he is protected by Guru's Grace and the Akashee Fauj & company.  :lol:  :nihungsmile:

I won't reply to any concerned questions or answers co'z i dont wish anything today LOL.gif   LOL.gif

Akashee Fauj & Co.

To Join plz email@ satnam.singh@#

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

137625[/snapback]

Uuuummm Right... so tell me how does Biljas *Admin EDITED - words like this and you ask us why you are under moderation ?*? So God isnt protecting me? Ive talked to Daljit Singh, if anyone from chicago is here Go to the Guru Ghar on Sunday and watch the political circus theyre going to start there, Daljit Singh was no where near that motel that day, call the waucanda police department, and ask for that incident, see what happens. Thats the difference between the Palatine Gurudwara and the waucanda one...

139395[/snapback]

Funny that because the police reports confirm that the badmash was at the motel. Tell Daljit to take the police to court as well for libel as he claims he was not there.

Unless of cause there is a imposter with the same van and same track record.

Your own so called baba has admitted he had booked the whole of the motel. Why ? Was he going to organise a world kabaddi championship and use it for players accomodation ?

You can carry on sticking up for this pervert but the fact remains he was at the motel in a room with a woman.

Lets see how far he goes with his civil action.