Sikhs Should Be Returned To India

cantlogin

As I was googling I came I came across a racist site. It has members from all over Europe & North America. It hates on jews, sikh, muslims, and blacks. I think we should take some steps against it.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Here are just some random comments from TWO topics only.

bastards need to go home.They have completely taken over the city I live in (Hamilton)

Maybe we should start being mean to everyone in a turban, and then maybe they won't want to wear it LOL

It is hight time to DEPORT all Sikh trouble makers back to the countries they came from. We need a government which is willing to do this in order to salvage this country.

I'm concerned, we should ship the whole lot of 'em back to the Punjab, or whatever rat hole it is they came from.

It is funny how they can get away with that crap. I have been kicked off of a job site for removing my hard hat for a few munites. They think that a towell is going to keep them safe? Actually, Maybe they shouldnt wear them at all.....do us a favour if you catch my drift.
A TOWELL IS NOT A HAT!

I remember a while back the RCMP bent over backwards for these peices of crap and changed the rules so they could wear their towels instead of the traditional hat with the uniform.

But I too say let them go onto a site without wearing a hard hat, maybe if a bag of hammers falls on one of them they'll get the idea.

A more important reason we should encourage or allow Sihks to wear their turbans is the fact that a turban headed Sihk East Indian is far less likely to date or marry a White woman than a clean shaven westernised East Indian. The wearing of a turban helps protect the White genepool, so I say let them wear the turban. Even if it means that we swallow our pride and give the Sihks special treatment on construction sites, the RCMP and on motercycles.

Get rid of the parasitic muslim warmongers as the absolute primary objective - nobody argues with that, but then, let's take the rest of the rubbish out afterwards to finish the job, and that includes sikhs!!

Yes Sikhs are an alien presence in Europe, and yes, they should be returned to India, but to lump all non-whites together as either worthless or dangerous is just plain wrong.

I think Hindus commit the least amount of crime, actually i think they commit nearly no crime at all, but i still dont want them in my country.

Sikhs are filthy scum who are no different to Pakies that is the truth.

yes, what have this scum done for this country other than to consistently undermine true British culture and erode away every single value that English culture holds dear???????

A MIDLAND Sikh temple was attacked by a gang of drunken youths who terrorised worshippers and stole money from the donation box.

Up to 20 teenagers, most of them black, ran amok through the popular Bibi Nanaki Sikh temple, in Rookery Road, Handsworth, Birmingham.

Reply: Some good news for a change

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.

Ive got to reply to these lot .

Why not get rid of these German scum for starting the world wars ?

Cant they are our royal family ! LOL.gif

Why not get rid of some Greek scum in our country ?

Cant cos prince Philip is Greek !! LOL.gif

We’ll wave the flag of st george every where….!!!

Do how many people know it was a Spanish knight who was a arab.!!! :) @

Get rid of the Indians!!!!

Cant cos well have no doctors, nurses, dentists, etc etc etc.

Besides white people cant cook chicken tika masale

:lol: LOL.gif

love and peace to all except. thoes lot.

do they know god will make them brown in their next life... pray.gif

those ignorant KKK twats

so funny an sad LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

their ignorance has made them blind. well all i can say is good luck to them in the court of waheguru LOL.gifLOL.gif

bhul chuk maaf

Carrying on …

Oh sod them Indians I’ll go and get a drink

Cant cos they run the off licences.. LOL.gif

Oh <admin-profanity filter activated> just thort of some thing if we chuck out all the Indians who is going to do the work fxxx I aint going to get a job, don’t know how, never worked in my life, and there will be no Indian down the exchainge to explain how to fill the form in..

grin.gif :lol: @ LOL.gif

Doh

blush.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Hi all,

You know when these people go on holidays they don’t go out of their rooms,

COS THEY ARE TOO SCARED INCASE THEY GO BROWN…………. LOL.gif

Once in the army a bloke said to me. trying to scrub your self white? And I replied I don’t on holidays to get brown like u guys… ive got all year sun tan. the whole billet roared in laughter,, LOL.gif

Not all people are racist, thank god …. d_oh.gif

hi all,

Okay on a serious side to this site, I’ve just had a quick look and yes thyey are all about the great white race in usa, and England, if any one of them thought / had one brain cell they would have known that the human race started from Africa doh black man’s country !!!!!! LOL.gif

Also there I saw a debate about life after death, I’m a going to heaven I’m a going to be recarneted and come back,

I HOPE HE/SHE COMES BACK AS BLACK AS I AM …. LOL.gif

And when they go to heven it’s filled up with black and Asians…. grin.gif

I would love to put this on their site ! LOL.gif

love and peace to all..............

if everone was colour blind what would they do then...

kick out oll of the people with long noses.. LOL.gifLOL.gif

hi all,

Just looked at a England’s bnp site okay its racist but there are links to cheap flight to the far east! LOL.gif

I don’t think someone has told them but those foreign contries have dark coloured people grin.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

sad sad sad

love and peace to all what ever you colour....

jelousy is bad no.gif lol

"Sikhs are filthy scum who are no different to Pakies that is the truth."

whos more filthy, someone who wakes up every morning to bathe.. only to work all day and get bak home.

or sum fat geeza who only bathes every month, sits on his sofa watching tv 24/7 and drinking the can of beer that has been out of date for weeks?

U decide :TH:

Sat Sri Akal:

Let them be jealous and hateful. That is their problem. There is a reason Guru Sahib told the Sikhs to hold Shastars in high respect...in case such people ever decided that they will act on their hate, so the Sikhs would be ready. Of course peace and education is vital and ALWAYS to be the first step, but sometimes the situation becomes such that those options are no longer left. There are some people that just cannot be taught by understanding and education.

Sat Sri Akal:

Let them be jealous and hateful.  That is their problem.  There is a reason Guru Sahib told the Sikhs to hold Shastars in high respect...in case such people ever decided that they will act on their hate, so the Sikhs would be ready.  Of course peace and education is vital and ALWAYS to be the first step, but sometimes the situation becomes such that those options are no longer left.  There are some people that just cannot be taught by understanding and education.

136652[/snapback]

"dont return to me without sashters and kesh" is what guru ji said huna.

all we need to do is follow Guru Jis Hukam then we got no probs :TH: