Rome

Bundha

To Quest4Akal,

"I know gursikhs that can leave their body and travel to other galaxies and your saying guru ji couldn't. I know of spiritualists who have written many books of leaving your body and traveling the universe"---Quest4Akal

Ok lets meet then (its much easier now...I wont have to spend the night in boring Calgary...desolate Canada)

Ill fly to M 31 (andromeda galaxy) tonight

Do you need directions?

Right Ascension 00 : 42.7 (h:m)

Declination +41 : 16 (deg:m)

Distance 2900 (kly)

Visual Brightness 3.4 (mag)

Apparent Dimension 178x63 (arc min)

See you and your "Learned singhs" their! Ill have the chaa ready before 1800........

......<banned word filter activated>

To Rajinder Singh,

The Jahari Kala was not written or directed to be written by our guru's, I will not accept it!

WHY.....FOR ONE MOMENT THINKKKKKKKK! WHY WOULD GURU NANAK DO SUCH THINGS WHEN IT WAS REALISM THAT OUR GURU WAS PREACHING????.........

Remember the story when guru Nanak saw Hindu's in the ganga throwing water into the air!

He said: what are u doing?

They replied: we are giving water to our ancestors that live in Far off worlds, million of miles away!

Guru Nanak then jumped into the ganga and started splashing and throwing water into the air!

They asked: What are you doing? dont be DISRESPECTFUL!

Guru ji replied: My farm in the punjab is always dry...and I must water it!

The people in the ganga burst out into laughter...."you cant possibly beleive that water will get that far"

Guru Ji replied: My farm is only a couple of hundred miles away....yet your ancestors are millions of miles off, how can you beleive water can get to them?

People were amazed at the RATIONALITY OF THE GURU: AND THIS IS WHAT PEOPLE FELL IN LOVE WITH......NOT THEM PERFORMING MIRACLES AND ACTING LIKE MAGICIANS!

BUT THERE WISDOM, THEIR PRACTICALITY, THEIR REALISM, THEIR LOVE FOR HUMANIY

Guru ji was preaching rationality and morality....the sikhs who think ohterwise I veiw as completely detached from reality.

~Lets grow up people, the miracles that were performed where later made up to stratify the guru's into magicians.....when truly they were more than mere magicians!

regards,

sinister

!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i said earlier .....i dont care wheter guru ji goes to rome or elsewhere......... my luv for him wont go strong or less!!

anywys... i dont doubt that guruji cannot travel to galaxies or anywhere he wants.........he can do anything..no doubt !!

BUT... since its nowhre recorded abt guruji's expedition to rome..i dont think that he went to Rome.....

now dont bash me.... I STRONGLY BELEIVE THAT HE CAN GO ANYWHRE HE WANTS!! ..

secondly ...again the mentioning of western relegions such as christianity and judaism...if any1 reads the kuran....then the reader will have knowledge abt those religion!! .... its written in kuran abt those testaments !!

**peace!!

Hey Sinister YOUR FROM CALGARY? So am I. Meeting you won't be as hard as i previously thought. Ok so now give me your name and lets get together. I live in the north west. But i'll drive anywhere to meet you to talk. So either P.M me or tell me your name on this thread. If you wish not to meet. At least give me your number so we can talk. :e: LOOK FWD TO SEEING YOU.

Calling me a <banned word filter activated>. Thanks mate apreciate it. If me believing in the ridhi sidhis which have been documented by mahan gursikhs and guru ji makes me a <banned word filter activated> so be it. We'll se what u have to say when we talk face to face.

Quote Sinister

<<See you and your "Learned singhs" their! Ill have the chaa ready before 1800........

......<banned word filter activated>>>

Dude

how about less ad hominen??

from your previous posts its pretty obvious youve studied a lot of other viewpoints and havent studied anything about real Sikhi.

Read around the web, google is your best friend then when you know something about Sikhi then come back and argue.

Check out www.atammarg.com and read the english articles on what Sikhi is.

If you dont believ in spirituality no one is forcing you to be a Sikh

>.>

Gurfateh!!

Can someone please explain why everyone here is geting so heated about whether Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaaj travelled to rome??

Take a step back and look at how petty this discussion has become, members of the forum are literally slagging each other off over this theory.

Havnt you all got better things to do like perhaps seva or paat?Because even if Guru Ji did travel to Rome it makes no difference to what their message was...

Stop losing track of what you are all actually meant to be doing.

Lets show a bit more pyaar to each other, lets try not to split the members over this issue aswell :TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Gurfateh!!

Khalsi Fauji bro. I am all about pyaar and aikhta for the panth. I try to base my life on pyaar singh. If you knew me or anyone who knows me they would tell you the same. This isn't about whether Guru ji went to rome. This is about sinister always finding ways to disrespect the gurus. Its about sinister being a internet nerd who probably has never had the guts to practice sikhi himself so he needs to disrespect it.

If you read any of his posts their is always a hint of "listen to me cause i'm so high mightyt" in his posts. THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH DISRESPECT I CAN TAKE. I mean i have been quiet for a long time just reading and reading this guys b.s. Because i know its not worth it to get into it with these "internet warriors". They are usually scared weak people that have nothing in their lives except these forums. He articulates his arguments well but he does so much disrespect of sikhi while he is writing. That is why i spoke up.

So the issue isn't whether guru ji went to rome. I don't know if he did or not. The issue is about this ADMIN CUT trying to justify his view point through arguments that are disrespectful to sikhi.

And since we have established we both live in the same city it won't be hard at all to get together with this mahan intelectual. If he has the guts to stand by his words and come out of hiding. Which he probably doesn't because like i said he's probably a scared weak person who doesn't have the guts to stand by what he says.

Gurfateh!!

Veer Ji my message was not aimed at youself or at sinister veer ji, however since you have mentioned his name, i feel i must have a say because there appears to be alot of dislike for him on this forum.

I've read every single one of the topics started by Sinister Veer Ji, i may not agree with everything he has said but the reason why i have not posted in any of those topics is because all of his posts have questioned most of the users of this forums fundamental beliefs, it has made alot of users do some research to back up their points and thus gained very valuble knowledge.

Those topics which people are activly having to find out about Sikhi are great, they're making everyone think, unlike most of the topics on here which can be utter rubish.

But what i must add is don't let anyone undermine your beliefs, don't feel the need argue back jus for the sake of arguing, most of us on here all have a pretty good knowlegde of Sikhi anyway, lets just start to practice what we know. I'm not saying feel defeated but respect other peoples views.

We are all Sikhs, we all have a lot to learn from each other, it may not be right but its still an insight into others beliefs and helps to create an understanding.

:TH:

Bhul Chuk Maaf!!

Gufateh!!

i think i's more of sinister questioning the ability of our gurus, tha's why people are gettin so bent... he keeps saying 'our gurus'... but he commented earlier saying

As for my opinion of the guru's, I veiw them as great men, (social scientists and genius's in their own right)

so it seems to me that our Guru's are just some 'people' to him...

it IS apparent that he hasn't studied gurbaani much... anybody who HAS studied gurbani wouldn't even be questioning this stuff... but he's gone way past 'questioning'... he's actually lauffin at and mocking the idea... tha's why people are gettin all bent..