Xbox 360

Inderpal

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [TheSim]

games = kids

its a waste of time really...i mean...if you want to play them just do so on your computer. and you can do many other things on the c0mput3r + you can probably "buy" more gmaes from the internet..or download demos and then download full by...PAYING to the SITE (lol tongue.gif )

I heard that a lot of them have defects and dont work :lol:

137330[/snapback]

Some people have been able to find a temporary solution: elevate the power supply and make sure all sides aren't pressed against something. (That includes the bottom)

As far as the system goes, the Xbox 360 is the most advanced system on the market, and by jumping ahead of Sony in releasing their 'next-gen platform', they may be well-ahead by the time PS3 rolls around next year.

The Xbox itself is a more superior system than PS2 in every way, and yet Microsoft had a hard time catching up because they released it later. (Obviously the fact that it was their first console played a part, but that's besides the point)

If you're a PC gamer, and can hold on for a year, you'll be in for the ride of your life when Vista rolls out and brings DirectX 10. This combination will blow away PS3 and Xbox 360. Reason being? The two consoles are based on DX9 technology.

you cant compare xbox 360 to a ps2 but u can do 2 a ps3

wich one has betta graphics...i really love my games and i cloked all the need for speeds in about a wweek and a half....midnight club 3 was gud but i was to good at it man!!

i need to start savin so if neone wants ther car washed!!!lol..

PLEASE help me i need to no which one is better!