What Should I Do?

khalsaforce

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some brothers need to realise, we have Sikhs from many ethnic/racial backgrounds so no one should use or be thinking of using language that discriminates against them!

khalsaforce, I would suggest you use your time to prepare yourself any conflict you might get into. Don't go looking for a fight or start one but if someone physically attacks you, then you have the right to attack back and defend yourself. Immobilse your opponent and the rest should be easy.

VJKK VJKF

I know where you're coming from. To put it simply this is bullying. You're a very strong minded person to be able to ignore them. I know it hurts when ignorant people bad mouth Sikhi. I mean, they do not think about our history, the amount of pain and suffering that we went through, they do not think about our brothers and sisters who had fought for freedom, and for people like them who completely undermine us really jabs at me.

Ignoring them is difficult; however it is Vaheguru’s favourite test of faith. A Real Man does not pick fights with everyone and anyone, No; A Real Man takes all of the crap and misery but still stands up and never gives in. However much crap is thrown at him, he will take it in his stride and carrying on marching.

However it is an entirely different matter when the opposing party physically assault you. If that happens, do not rush for your Kara, remember each Sikh represents his or hers community - we all know how much disapproval there is about our Kara's. By all means, you take out the coward who dares to challenge a Soldier of Vaheguru.

My advice to you is to ignore these planks. You should be reciting your Simran. Chant VAHEGURU from the bottom of your heart. He will listen, and take you away from your troubles. Be a Man.

However If worse comes to worst and they physically attack you, then you show them the colour of your fists.

Peace Homie :lol:

VJKK VJKF

I know where you're coming from. To put it simply this is bullying. You're a very strong minded person to be able to ignore them. I know it hurts when ignorant people bad mouth Sikhi. I mean, they do not think about our history, the amount of pain and suffering that we went through, they do not think about our brothers and sisters who had fought for freedom, and for people like them who completely undermine us really jabs at me.

Ignoring them is difficult; however it is Vaheguru’s favourite test of faith. A Real Man does not pick fights with everyone and anyone, No; A Real Man takes all of the crap and misery but still stands up and never gives in. However much crap is thrown at him, he will take it in his stride and carrying on marching.

However it is an entirely different matter when the opposing party physically assault you. If that happens, do not rush for your Kara, remember each Sikh represents his or hers community - we all know how much disapproval there is about our Kara's. By all means, you take out the coward who dares to challenge a Soldier of Vaheguru.

My advice to you is to ignore these planks. You should be reciting your Simran. Chant VAHEGURU from the bottom of your heart. He will listen, and take you away from your troubles. Be a Man.

However If worse comes to worst and they physically attack you, then you show them the colour of your fists.

Peace Homie :lol:

139204[/snapback]

WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA WHAEGURU JEE KI FATEH

KHALSA SANGAT JIO THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR EVERYONE'S ADVICE AND SIKHSANGAT IS THE BEST SITE WHERE SIKHS LIKE ME CAN LEARN MORE THAN ANYWHERE ELSE.

AMRIT SAKO

GURBANI PADO

GURSIKH BANO

-Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa Bhindranwale

pray.gif WAHEGURU JEE KA KHALSA WHAEGURU JEE KI FATEH pray.gif

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

bro i dont think u shud resort to fighting untill uv actuly tried to talk or explain significance of dastaar. i think if u can get them bak wid knowledge nothing will be said to u. for example, there was sum muslims at my college, they was trying to take the piss out of the statement, sat sri akaal. my m8 went mad n was gna kik da <admin-profanity filter activated> out of em. i managed to cool him, approached em, n ses u knw wt u sayin, dey was lyk givin da <admin-profanity filter activated> n dat, n i go u sayin da eternal lord is true, all of em shut up, n neva decided to say it again. i know it mite sound a bit childish, but i guarantee it will work if u reply wid knowledge. u tell them that the dumulla is the dustaar of warriors, and how it could even block gun shots :nihungsmile: (due to shaster inside it), tell them how it was worn to war and witheld hits of swords etc.

bul chuk maaf!

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!

I can't believe some of you guys are advising him to fight!

As a Sikh, you have to represent our beliefs and values. Sikhs don't start fights just because somebody says some crap about them. We all have to deal with that, wherever we are in the world, whoever we are. It's not as big a deal as you think. You think people haven't said stuff about me? If someone starts a physical fight with you, by all means, DEFEND yourself, but never ever start an unneccessary fight. Remember, Sikhs aren't supposed to let their anger gain control over them. We're supposed to be humble, self-controlled.

Not only that, but if you do decide to fight you will have to face HUGE consequences. Suspension, expulsion, are possibilities, plus some people will probably gang up on you, etc.

Don't fight, man! Violence isn't the way!!!

BE STRONG!!!

war.gif