Racists In The British Army

sikh_assasin

how could u join the british army in the 1st place. it a terrorist army, u can be put on duty to fight an unjust war, or kill innocents. only fight for khalsa army, who r 100% rightous and just. sri guru gobind singh ji, is our leader, not no mr sergent smith.

fix up sikhs , it was a blessing, guru ji had to get u out of there somehow singh. otherwise u would have either had to do 5 years imprisonment for not fighting when told or be suffering in hell, for fighting unjust war. use ur brain for next occupation singh

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkkwjkf

I just wanted to thank all the sangat for all there support ref the Army i did ardas and i made a statement and things seem to be looking up already some people have been BUST and there is going to be a inquiry.

when guru ji said anyone that messes with gurus khalsa is finished he wasnt joking ! 

once again i thank all the sangat for there suport wjkkwjkf

138732[/snapback]

SA good job. kurtas and jagjit speak very wisely in thier posts. Definitely take jagjit up on the PM, you may be in for a long hard struggle. You need to talk to other people asap.

how could u join the british army in the 1st place. it a terrorist army, u can be put on duty to fight an unjust war, or kill innocents. only fight for khalsa army, who r 100% rightous and just. sri guru gobind singh ji, is our leader, not no mr sergent smith.

fix up sikhs , it was a blessing, guru ji had to get u out of there somehow singh. otherwise u would have either had to do 5 years imprisonment for not fighting when told or be  suffering in hell, for fighting unjust war. use ur brain for next occupation singh

138815[/snapback]

The brother is asking for help not your opinions about the British Army. Why not start a new thread with your leftist views about the Brit Army ?

You might want to contact Rabinder Singh QC who works in Human Rights law. I think he works for the same chambers as Cherie Blair (tony's wife).

rabindersingh@matrixlaw.co.uk

http://www.matrixlaw.co.uk/WhoWeAre_Member...derSinghQC.aspx

Try as many options as possible. You might also want to contact United Sikhs. One of their members in the UK is Mejinderpal Kaur who is also a lawyer. She has been very active in fighting the Turban Ban in France. Now that the wheels are in motion you should seek outside legal advice because the army does have a tendency to try and sweep things under the carpet.

The contact details for United Sikhs in UK is

Address: PO BOX 43799, London, W14 8SS, United Kingdom

Tel: (0044) (0) 870 1993328

Fax: (0044) (0) 871433 5655

E-mail: unitedsikhs-eu@unitedsikhs.org

wjkkwjkf 

I would just like to inform my sikh brothers and sisters who are considering a career in the British Army that it is still a very racist place to live and work in.

In my 5 years of service i have had been called paki wog rag head and many other names and i have had my room trashed and B.N.P posters taped to my door and i have also been punched and kicked by NCOS and i have been abused due to the fact that i dont drink or smoke i have had people kicking my room door and shouting names in the middle of the night. At this point i have had enough and i am due to leave the Army on dec 16th and when i do get out i am very seriousy considering informing the media on how the british army really is.

does anyone have any media connections ?

wjkkwjkf

138437[/snapback]

If you can, stick it out BUT take legal advice too.

I have been the victim of severe racism in an organisation despite being an anti-racism campaigner myself. Take Bikramjit Singh's advice (it is always sound).

In the mean time:

1) Make a Diary of all Incidents

2) Note the Time, Date, People involved, what was said.

3) Keep accurate as possible records.

You have a chance to make a difference my friend. Whe Guru Gobind Singh ji says "Sava Lakh Sai Ekh Laraoon" this is exactly what he means. One man fighting against immensley overwhelming odds.

If you get no joy then e-mail me privately, I know plently of organisations and people that will help take up your case.

We will make these racists suffer, you are not alone brother.

Thanks

Randip Singh

WJKKWJKF

For those who are asking why i joined the British Army i joined to prove a point. People say it is unpractical to be in a modern day Army and still practice sikhi and i just wanted to show people that what ever anyone else can do a guru da sikh can do it better.

WJKKWJKF

ps i have 8 days left in the Army

WJKKWJKF

For those who are asking why i joined the British Army i joined to prove a point. People say it is unpractical to be in a modern day Army and still practice sikhi and i just wanted to show people that what ever anyone else can do a guru da sikh can do it better. 

WJKKWJKF

ps i have 8 days left in the Army

138950[/snapback]

You did a good thing joining the army.

Ignore the detracting idiotic comments!

Read my post above!

question,

singh what regiment were you in?

i remember during the afghan war i was reading about this musla who joined the army and his goray friends were taking part in praying with him and eating halal meat with the guy...so not all of the British Army is racist. it depends in what regiment you were in though.

but out of curiosity, what regiment did you join?

papers like the sun are good at making the british army look bad...i can recall them saying how a few people commited suicide.

but they arent really friends of sikhs...considering they dissed Oliver Letwin for wearing a dastaar when he came to the southall guru ghar (singh sabha southall).

id suggest getting to ring a newspaper which is a friend of the sikhs,

is the guardian one of them?

your local MP is another thing, as the singhs said, write all of whats happening, and when you leave, present it to the MP who can address this in parliament...Geoff Hoon (or whoever the new Defence Secretary is) should get joothiya for it.

but Media and MP are the main factors involved!

Gustaphi Maaf