December 2005 Youth Of The Month

Balait_da_Sher

has finally arrived....

This month, we meet Phaldip Singh – the bright young 21 year old Sikh sevadar from Birmingham, UK who has already reached great heights in the multi-faith political world. From organising unique united keertan smagams to attending recent UN summits, Phaldip Singh is SikhSangat’s Youth Of The Month. Lets find out more…

http://www.unitedsikhs.com

:lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VJKK VJKF

WHOO HOO!

Phaldip Singh is wkd :lol:

He is genuine about his dream and passion for unity and he puts them into action so brilliantly. Sanjha Smagam was brilliant. Its good to see Sikh youth being brought into the limelight into the western media and Phaldip is definitely there already. He's like youth of the year to me who has done so much in the past 12 months alone.

Well done jio and defo look forward to seeing you more in our newspapers :)

VJKK VJKF

Aman Singh

d_oh.gif

SpeeeechLessssssssssss!!

Bro, you are the don!

I am currently an undergraduate student in my final year reading for a degree in Accounting & Management hoping to go onto doing my MBA in Birmingham. My hobbies/interests include kirtan, voluntary work, playing tennis, and going to the gym in order to keep fit. I am a member of the Birmingham Youth Planning Team, The URI Leadership Council, The United Nations Association, The World Youth Peace Summit and Former member of the Midlands BBC Advsiory Board.

Are you Superman (SuperSingh) or somthin... How do you get time to do all that, AND be a Final Year Student!!!!

Waheguru, You are Blessed Man! and you're only 21! n uv been half way across da world!!

We are all initiated into the same Khalsa Panth, so regardless of our small differences; let’s all learn to love one another.
d_oh.gif

yep, DEFINATELY YOUTH OF THE YEAR!!! hearye.gifrespect.gifunited.gif !

May guru ji keep you in their charan!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I would like to extend my hand to my fellow brother and sisters, and say come together. Let’s all unite. We are all initiated into the same Khalsa Panth, so regardless of our small differences; let’s all learn to love one another.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

138931[/snapback]

Brother...You Are Such a Inspiratonal Person!

vahegurooooo :lol:

,Dec 8 2005, 06:12 AM]Lol....this is funny

ps does he trim his beard lol

138956[/snapback]

To The Sim, what is funny and I think this answers your question:

In June 1998, I was blessed with the gift of Amrit bestowed upon me by the Panj Piare. This day will never be forgotten for the rest of my life, as it’s the day, the Guru accepted me into the Khalsa Panth.

Anyhoo moving along, Congrats Phaldip Singh d_oh.gif

amazing answers and amazing seva, keep it up paaji :lol: