Story Thread

Laadli Fauj

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

every single post she's like 'oh and then sum1 dies'....

and the whole point of this thread is to have a STORY... how can the story continue if the 'main character' supposedly dies every other scene... if peepz dun have nethin productive to add to the story dun add nethin...

somehow we got to a point where jaspaul wanted to be barney???.... i mean common..

140971[/snapback]

yeah well u have a problem with tht?? :@ like seriulsly.... ok i'll stop ending teh story where some1 dies... but u know... a story can go on.. even tho... teh main charcter may die (jst in case u know next time)... and yeha jaspaul wanted to be teh barney thing.. well its comical.. it adds homorous...**duh??

.. and heera ur not the one telling ppl...... wats wrongs/ and or rite... got it?

141122[/snapback]

no... that actually didn't happen....

140951[/snapback]

DONT POST ANYTHING LIKE THIS AGAIN!....its getting annoying... :@

141123[/snapback]

its stupid... adn irriatating.... :D

.. hes been sayin it for teh millionth time..... :@

141144[/snapback]

honestly disguised... GROW UP... u wanna talk bout 'irritating and annoying'... you are NOT one to talk... and you notice how i'm not the only one to say something to you?... and you ALSO notice that you're the only one that seemed to have a problem with my posts?..

as per khalsa girl...

i actually think its funny...........

at first people were hesitant to say something to you 'cause ur younger... but now i's jus got to a point where somethings gotta be said... (moreso then before)... you seem to be the only one ruining and taking over threads... there have been SEVERAL posts directed towards you regarding the LACK of sense in ur posts, as well as the lack of quality... so.. please.. for the sake of the forum.... THINK before you type... at this point you have more then 850 posts... i honestly cannot think of 1 that was actually USEFUL ... as Princess bhenji said before in one of her posts (which by the way was in reply to something you wrote)... a high post count IS good.. however... a lower post count with posts that actually are USEFUL is better...

All in favour for ignoring all her Story Thread contributions, say "I"

........... "I"...

anywhooo.... continuing the story....:

but instead he ended up in cancun for spring break 2006

140986[/snapback]

where he then lost hope to find his speial someone...he later realized that he was standing in the middle of_________

a rave... where by the most awkward coincidence he saw turbanator (gagan singh) with his glowsticks.. at this point he forgot all bout heera and.....

141173[/snapback]

because of he fact that he was so amazed by the beautiful glowsticks he then went over to turbanator (gagan singh) and_______

threw a glowstick at his eye and ran away, bumping into...

unrelated note: u guys, dont fight, please? it sucks to see you all havin a go at each other.. jokes are all good.. but seems like ppl take stuff way too serious here {considering tht chatka thread :@ }.. just chillax nd enjoy the thread for wht its made..

of course.. im no one to talk.. :@

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Gurpreet singh... who missed the nice tropical warm weather that he had in Guyana, so he thought he'd come to cancun for the 'home-like' feeling... (not to mention he wanted to PAARRTTYYYYYYY )

141267[/snapback]

so when he arrived in cancun, he picked some beautiful flowers for his room in a hotel. then he had to call his best friend for something that he had forgotten which happened to be__________