Ajmeri Baba Chela's

K Singh 82

haha that was funny

but i always saw ads of the muslim babas or hindu ones adverising in sikhs papers but then to my shock i was stopped by a singh who said he was a baba, lol i was on the middle of the street giving a bloke directions thinking he was a gyani, till he told me my forehead shined and he could look at my hand if i wanted .... thats why i walked off angrily and told him i wasnt into all that.... but now i thinki shud have said a few words b4 leaving.

Some of our so called Giani are guilty of prmoting this toona, thaveet, thaga agenda. There is the one from Wolverhampton in his gold mercedes who does somehting similar. This is the same man who as a granthi told lies in the hazoori of our Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Keep away from such people. They are only after one thing, YOUR MONEY and at the same time have you fighting with family members they will get you to think put the thaveet in your house.

People are confused on two concepts - NAAM & Guru.... people manipulate this and use it to their advantage... i.e. claim to be "Sat Guru" and then claim to give "Naam".

Naam can be made FIRM (i.e. Naam Dhrirr - as in what the Guru-roop Panj Piaare do) but you can't give someone something, which they already have within them (i.e. "give" Naam).

In regards to Jantrs and mantrs and blackmagic.... Waheguru... people can be soooo SIMPLE or STUPID!

according to gurbaani, a BHOOT (ghost) is one:

1/ who does not read japji sahib

2/ who does not Waheguru's Simran

3/ who is ungrateful to Waheguru

who does a BHOOT stick to:

1/ someone who does wear a Sarbloh Karah

2/ someone who does not read gurbani in morning and sohila at night

3/ someone who does not listen to kirtan and attend sangat

4/ when you doubts the guru and Waheguru

5/ those who drink sharab or take intoxicants.

Rabh Raka

I thought Guru Ji saying that they are LIKE BHOOTS.

as for bhoots existing, as in Casper, i heard too much from too many religious ppl to go against that one unless Guru Ji clearly say otherwise.

oh well il just accept im stupid........well i accepted that a long time ago

funny story about those newspaper babas...

one of my relatives drives a truck and he travels throughout canada and us. and one time he and some of his friends wanted to play a trick on a ajmeri baba. so a bunch of them got together, went to the baba and my relative said. baba ji, i liek this one girl and we want to get married, the only problem is that her father doesnt agree for us to have a marriage. the baba said give me some doh(money) and he did. the baba then goes, here take this thing, and put it infront of the fathers door and when the father would look at it, he will agree for the marriage. after that my relative and his friends took the thing that the baba gave him and put it infront of the babas door. LOL.gif knoked on the door and ran like heck. ahahhaahah, what a prank d_oh.gif

139398[/snapback]

LOL.gif

the sad fact...

look in urdu papers.. no babas

even in HINDI papers... no babas!

babas only come in PUNJABI PAPERS. namely des pardes (the punjabi version of The Sun)

Punjabi is made from gurmukhi.. so its the main language of SIkhs.

SIKHS.. to whome Guru Ji said straight "JAB EH GAHHE BIRPAN KEE REET ME NA KAROO IN KE PARTEET"

Yet the only newspapers that we find these STUPID DISGUSTING PAThETIC adverts are in PUNJABI PAPERS?!?!

WHY :'(

Dont betray Guru Ji..

Some of our so called Giani are guilty of prmoting this toona, thaveet, thaga agenda. There is the one from Wolverhampton in his gold mercedes who does somehting similar. This is the same man who as a granthi told lies in the hazoori of our Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Keep away from such people. They are only after one thing, YOUR MONEY and at the same time have you fighting with family members they will get you to think put the thaveet in your house.

139471[/snapback]

is that the bloke from ek niwas??