Sony Psp

some singh

cybersangat ji, wut do u guys think of the Sony PSP. my brother wants to get one for boxing day cuz all his friends got it. personally i think its a piece of crap, but i dont own one. if anyone who owns one, could u please tell me how it is. and if possible, could u list some of the pros/cons. thnx

I don't understand why anybody would say it's a "piece of crap" unless they had the misfortune of downloading malicious software that bricked their PSP.

How do you compete with 32bit graphics and 16 million colours in a handheld console? Wi-Fi is great for both Ad-Hoc and Infrastructure gaming. I haven't done Ad-Hoc (local wireless) but I've played Infrastructure (remote connection) and it's smooth enough. Hit up a 1GB card and get some software to watch your videos. For any of you that possibly have a Sony LocationFree TV, hey look, another addition to your setup.

It has its upsides and downsides, ive got one and i was paying gta liberty city stories with my mates over wifi and it was amazing with "good" graphics (not the best) but on the downside the thing only has a puney memory of 32mb and a 1gb memory stick costs £50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!buy one if you want to wait for the thing to load