Notice The Khanda?

lakhvir

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

I may be over-reacting, and much too soon, too, but I can't help feel that way seeing yet another Bollywood movie coming up with a Sikh theme in it. I hope I am wrong in my fears (it would be a miracle for Bollywood to respect the Sikhs), but check out the link and see if you see our beloved Khanda on it:

http://www.rangdebasanti.net/

Your guess may be as good as mine on what they will project in the film. Let's hope Sikhs are not insulted yet again through the portrayal of the wrong image of our religion on Bollywood. I can never trust Bollywood to come clean and respect the Sikh sentiments.

Let's wait and see . . .

WaheguruJi Ka Khalsa. WaheguruJi Ki Fateh.

post-1083-1134898924_thumb.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok i watched the trailors and spotted the khanda. Lets find out first what the film is about? What are they doing in the scenes with the Nihangs? Why are they flicking between the nihangs and the bhangra dancers? Lets not all blindly condemn this...find out what its about.

My personal opinion going on what i have seen so far is that this is just another p*ss take of Singhs.

I hope i am wrong.

hmmm.... i dont think its a religious movie....

its kinda "genaration x" movie... similar to "dil chahta hai"

wht i feel ist tht the movie might be abt some college frends ...either studying or touring punjab...thts it

and abt the masti they do i npunjab!!

but , since amir khan is in the movie.... i guess it wud be a decent movie....

but hey... frm the trailers point of view... it doesnt seem a religious ... sikhi movie... not at all !! :@

WJKK, WJKF,

Well it better not be dissing Sikhi & taking the p*ss out of Singhs. They have the Mool Mantar Dha Paat in the film as well:

http://www.mahiram.com/music/index.php?q=f...%20De%20Basanti

Well this is what it says what the story is about:

The story goes like this…

A young woman from England named Sue comes to India to make a documentary based on her grand father’s diary which was written by him (a soldier of the Raj) in 1920s and 30s about the sacrifices he and other people gave for independence. She decides to make a film on Indian revolutionaries such as Bhagat Singh and Chandrashekhar Azad but when the BBC refuses her funding she recruits students from DelhiUniversity to act in the film. The film unfolds how the youth get inclined by the courage and spirit of their great revolutionary leaders.

http://www.mahiram.com/gossip/showthread.php?t=11935

Bhullan Chukan Dhi Maafee Jio

WJKK, WJKF,