Taking Hukum From Sggs Ji- Use Of Parchia?

swordsedge

erm im only replying because u asked but i dont think i have anything good to add.

so here i wil only add that u need to listen to ur inner voice and yes it may be wrong but if u try to be a good sikh then maybe Guru Ji may guide u .

so listen to ur inner voice as to whether or not to use papers.

the point is that we are the same as u, i dont think any of us can really be sure that the advice we give will be correct because lets face it, all we know are stories and cant be certain abt much.

BUT if Baba Nand Singh Sahib JI are saying its ok then id personally go4it!

but i dont know abt D, dont like it.

abt givign responsibility to God, well God is always responsbile for what happens to those that have faith in HIM.

No matter how much we try ourselvf we need to put faith in Waheguru and not see it as if we are stepping back from any responsibility.

At the same time, remember that every person has their own karam.

dunno if it made sense to u, did to me

ok, sorry, going off topic a little BUT can sum1 explain this BUMP business 2 me... It's out of my understanding but every1 uses it ! . . Is it lik u missed out on something or what?

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh!

Vaahiguroo Jee..haha singh_sandhu Jeeo.. it's Sangat's way of bumping the thread along.. so you say it when the thread hasn't progressed anywhere.

I know quite a few wise Gursikhs who use/advise others to use method one. I have never heard of the third or fourth methods, and the second one makes no sense to my murakh mind - if you are receiving Hukam for something in your life, why would someone else pick the parchi?

I'd use method one, but only if I couldn't understand Guroo Jee's message.. which means I'd probably usually use method one :@

may Guroo Jee Maharaj guide you.. :@

kirpaa karke bhull chuk maaf karni Maharaj

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khaalsaa! Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fateh!