Funny Names

WGJKKWGJKF

Food Khan

144496[/snapback]

Food Khan?!!!.........lollllllllll LOL.gif

.....jaalllebi khan

.....kulfee khan....lolllll

..... :@ ...ok thas enuf.....me killed it now.

seriouly though i like these names>>

Himmat

Jagjeet

Yudhveer

and......not forgetting the really sweet name..

kanwaldeep :@

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u know whuts funny.......iqbal = "iqbal de sir utte iq baal"

SO I MADE A SMILEY STORY....

arrhhhhmmmm [clearing throat]

bheno te bhravo........ iqbal....when he hears that he only got 1 hair...he gets sad.... :ysad: ......then on top of it he is so stupid that he looks up to see how many hair he got.....only to find out he cant see on top of his head hmmm.gif ....so he goes goes and looks up in a medical book if there is such a disease..... :@ .....in the mean time ppl like me start to spread the word hearye.gif "IQBAL's got this disease yea...is horrific init" . After hearing what i have done......poor IQBAL devastated and horrified that he just decides to cover himself in a bag for teh rest of his life... :H:

to be continued.... LOL.gif

bhul chuq maaf....if someones got that name blush.gif

BTW...best name i have evre heard is SHAMSHER...i think imma name my kid SHAMSHER....sounds intense iniit?

bheno te bhravo........ iqbal....when he hears that he only got 1 hair...he gets sad....  :ysad: ......then on top of it he is so stupid that he looks up to see how many hair he got.....only to find out he cant see on top of his head hmmm.gif ....so he goes goes and looks up in a medical book if there is such a disease.....  :@ .....in the mean time ppl like me start to spread the word  hearye.gif "IQBAL's got this disease yea...is horrific init" . After hearing what i have done......poor IQBAL devastated and horrified that he just decides to cover himself in a bag for teh rest of his life... :H:

to be continued....  LOL.gif

bhul chuq maaf....if someones got that name  blush.gif  

BTW...best name i have evre heard is SHAMSHER...i think imma name my kid SHAMSHER....sounds intense iniit?

144748[/snapback]

lolllllll....good stuff :TH:

yehh my thaiaya ji's name is shamsher (uncle) and he iz like his name...we fear him...lolll :@

144748[/snapback]

ya me loves that name as well as sahib singh/kaur, fateh singh/kaur, himmat singh/kaur, jungbaaz singh/kaur, jungbeer singh/kaur, amitojh singh/kaur, ajai singh/kaur, ajmehar singh/kaur, anmol singh/kaur, jujhaar singh/kaur, zoravaar singh/kaur, mahant singh/kaur, gurdaas singh/kaur, mmmmmmm ok im going to be here forever....and i think i best stop because i just realised that's a lot of kids!!!! wacko.gif

as for the funny name stuff.....someone let their kid name their baby sister after one of the teletubbies!!!!! :@

bheno te bhravo........ iqbal....when he hears that he only got 1 hair...he gets sad....  :ysad: ......then on top of it he is so stupid that he looks up to see how many hair he got.....only to find out he cant see on top of his head hmmm.gif ....so he goes goes and looks up in a medical book if there is such a disease.....  :@ .....in the mean time ppl like me start to spread the word  hearye.gif "IQBAL's got this disease yea...is horrific init" . After hearing what i have done......poor IQBAL devastated and horrified that he just decides to cover himself in a bag for teh rest of his life... :H:

to be continued....  LOL.gif

bhul chuq maaf....if someones got that name  blush.gif  

144748[/snapback]

dhhai (2 1/2) bal

detbal (1 1/2)

sadecharbal (4 1/2 )

LOL.gif:@

Jobillyhobob

Hobillyjobob

Japneet

144492[/snapback]

thanks. :@ i didn't have to go through the trouble of posting it myself.

i also like.. ermmm hang on i gata go find it now..

"blind african monkbearphant"

"hefalump"

"jigglyface"

sorry, Sangat Jee, for goin off topic..

:@ bhull chuk maaf..