Sikhgiving.com Project I Completed

S1ngh

chbanner.jpg

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

Dear Sangat,

As you all know there was a post on Sikh Giving, where money was raised to help support the family of Bhai Charanjit Singh. Many of you contributed from your earnings and dasvandh. We want to thank EVERYONE who contributed to a noble cause, whether its $5 or $500, each dime makes a difference. Sikh Sangat sewadars were able to hand over the money to the family of Bhai Sahib and the pictures have been uploaded on http://www.sikhgiving.com. Our target was set to $800 but sangat donated $1275 for this cause. This proves that our brothers and sisters do CARE about others and we are glad that we completed this project.

There will be more donation projects in the future for the betterment of the society in Punjab, thanks again to those who contributed.

SSTeam,

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa, Vaheguru ji ki fateh!

chmum1sm.jpg

SS Sewadar with Bhai Charanjit Singh's Mother @ their house.

More pictures.. visit http://www.sikhgiving.com

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Wow ... great Seva by the SS Team. d_oh.gif

Seeing those photos of Ustad Charanjit Singh Jee's family made me feel so sad. We, the Sikh Youth, lost such a great and inspirational GurSikh and the family lost an amazing son. :'(

BUT it's all Maharaaj's Hukam. The best tribute and way to keep his memory alive is to go forward and progress on that path which Bhai Sahib Jee encouraged us all ... the one and only GurMat Path. pray.gif

Waheguroo

good stuff..

there's also other online donation stuff too... we can make more of a difference... this is one huge step in the rite direction... this was a good one because we knew exactly where the money was going... many people are hesitant to donate because they don't know whats gonna be done with the money... wekked stuff guyz...

also check out www.ensaaf.org ... they're doin some good stuff too ... keep the donations coming!

Yeh why don’t we go a step futher if we can and go and do seva in Panjab to.

Its great seva Sangat has done. Click on link below for FATEH find out ways you can go and help in your holidays in Panjab. Together we can make a difference. :)

FATEH

very good thing ........ sikhs have everything but they dont know where to donate it....they spend all on gurudwaras ----AC's, golden pallaquies and celebrating gurupurabs in wrong way.....time has come that we should come together to do seva like this....once i post a website about.....children of shaeed singhs of free india....but no one come forward ....... how these children r living and who is taking care of them.......some people just sing song of homeland for sikhs......first take care of them who r in bad condition due to ur past efforts...i am sorry if anybody got hurted by this ....but i am straight forward man and say what is in me....

www.guraasra.org

http://www.guraasra.com/

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee ke fateh

Congrats to SS.COM and Veer Vicky Singh for such great sewa, satguru rehmat karan and bless all of you more opportunities to do such sewa jee.

Vicky Singh veer always support to perform some practical sewa and guru jee gave him this opportunity.

The best way to start your marriage life Veer Bikramjeet Singh and Bhen Inderjyot Kaur jee.

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

Satguru Raakhaa

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

very good thing ........ sikhs have everything but they dont know where to donate it....they spend all on gurudwaras ----AC's, golden pallaquies and celebrating gurupurabs in wrong way.....time has come that we should come together to do seva like this....once i post a website about.....children of shaeed singhs of free india....but no one come forward ....... how these children r living and who is taking care of them.......some people just sing song of homeland for sikhs......first take care of them who r in bad condition due to ur past efforts...i am sorry if anybody got hurted by this ....but i am straight forward man and say what is in me....

www.guraasra.org

146528[/snapback]

u r right..and thank u very much...

I will become member early...

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fathe!

www.guraasra.org

146528[/snapback]

u r right..and thank u very much...

I will become member early...

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fathe!

146558[/snapback]

thanks superaju....atleast u replied...many members here not even bother to reply back......wgkkwgkf