1313 Akhand Path Sahibs For Sarbat Da Palah!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Examples of previous convictions and how there was not evidence are mentioned!

But Kurtas Ji,

what are Punjab Police waiting for?

Do they not know where Baba Ji is?

Havent they a clue about all the allegations?

Do they not have the contact details?

Are police in the West not aware of the situation?

Surely if they were Baba Ji would have been arrested in Europe?

INSTEAD BABA JI GOT A PERMANENT VISA FOR ALL OF EUROPE!!!!!

All questions, which really speak for themselves...

....Why has nothing been done?????

You also touch upon the topic of Quality and not Quantity....Brother it is not for Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji to keep peoples Sikhi? Or is that a new requirement?..?

It is for Baba Ji to encourage Sikhi, and ensure people realise the great fruits behind it! Its isnt for Baba Ji to make sure when people do Nindiya they remain Sikh is it?

The reason they have left Sikhi is very simple,Gurbani cannot be a lie Guru Ji states: "Sant ke dookan Dharam Te Rehit"

Slanderers of the Sants will not keep religion

Even if you argue the fact Baba Ji isnt a Sant, entirely up to you!, But WHY is Guru Ji Gurbani having effect then?

Brother this SEWA IF FOR SARBAT DA PALLA, no one indivdual in partiular, Sarbat includes everyone, (including you)

The plans for Canada are well on the way, if you keep checking the future programmes section of Baba Ji's Website it will posted as soon as the dates are confirmed.

Untill then, Why cannot we remain United, Why is there so much criticism?

We hope with Guru Ji's Kirpa there is no jealousy as to the Sewa being done, Sangat Ji lets please not criticise and not turn this into a Ninda Topic.

Instead lets respect the fact this Sewa is for SARBAT DA PALLA.

This in itself is great Sewa by SikhSangat.com Parchaar leads to awareness.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Members of Mann Singh Pehova (blatkaari) Ltd.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

The amount of love you folks have for Maan Singh, I wish you had as much love for Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Guru Khalsa Panth Ji.

Still, no one has answered if Mann Singh believes in Guru Granth/Panth Maryada or does he diss it like other dera walas.

Here, I will answer. No saad baba follows Guru Granth/Panth maryada. They make their own. Why? They don't want to be part of Khalsa Panth and want to be Sant/Guru themsekves.

If you didn't know, Akaal Takht has issued Hukamnamas and banned holding of multiple Akhand Paaths at the same time. Only 1 Paath, Kirtan, katha, Dhadi vars, Kavishers or Speech can be done in the sangat.

What Mann SIngh is doing is what is called Bipran Kee Reet!

He might be a sant of Bipars, but he ain't our Sant unless he gets his ac together.

Also Sant Samaj? Where did it coem from?

Wasn't Khalsa Panth good that they had to make one?

No one told me what his profession is. What does he do to earn his living?

I have seen rehatnamas stating that the parcharak must use other sources to earn his living and not live on donations.

As for giving 28 lakh, well he didn't go work in a factory or went to military to ear it.

He just collected it donations and then gave some of it out. What is the big deal?

What is so great about it.

Lets see him work in a factory for some time and give money from that?

If he was wise enough to work, he wouldn't have gone to a dera and wouldn't have become sant.

Let me give you example of good preachers.

Missionaries!

They work fulltime and do parchaar other times.

E.g. Prof. Inder Singh Ghagga

He works teaches at Punjabi Uni. full time and then preaches in the part time.

He also follows and preaches Akaal Takht maryada. He didn't make his own unlike the chola walas.

When was the last time Mann Singh did any hard work?

He was telling others to eat little. Has anyone ever seen his belly?

As for Sukhamani Sahib Asatpadi 13, it has nothing to do with Saad Baba.

It has to do with God!

If someone can't see it, that is because the person is illiterate.

Maan Singh's chelas ganged up on some poor kid and sent him to hospital.

As for why he isn't in jail? Why isn't Bhaneaaray wala or sirsaa wala or ashutosh in jail? That is becuase all of these are govt. planted to ruin the real essence of Sikhi.

Either Saad Baba followers have no Buddi of their own or are drug addicts.

Supporting a rapist is like participating int he rape. Big sin. Maha paap.

As for "Sant Ka Dokhan" panktis, they are used for Guru Ji.

So what are you trying to say? That Maan Singh is your dehdhari Guru?

Just admit it. You know. Everyone knows. No need to be shy. Speak the truth. Admot that Mann SIngh is your dehdhari Guru.

Not to mention that Maan SIngh said that

Hindu mandir should have Guru Granth Sahib ji.

He said this is delhi. He also said 5 Piaray Kachay, Chaar Sahibzaaday kachay, those Gurus whose name didn't appear in Guru Granth Sahib Ji are kachay, 40 muktas are kachhay as their names don't appear in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So who is a Nindak? Me or you? I will never of Ninda of Satguru Ji so I will never support these types of guys.

Dhudree is a young kid who people supported because he was young and stuff but he went astray.

Why are they opening up Gurudwaras on names of Sants?

Isher Darbar? Isn't this wrong?

That means it isn't a Gurudwara, it is Isher's home.

Maybe you didn't know but Guru Ji told Khalsa not to make a Memorial for Him. Who ever was to do it, was to have his lineage ended.

Maharaja Ranjit Singh did it, now there is no one who can say that he/she is from Ranjit Sinh's khaandaan.

So more sins.

Also none of you have been able to name a sant baba before the late 19th century.

The fact is none of you are going to listen. Why? Ego issues. Keep your ego. Ego won't get you mukat.

Brahmgiani Mukat Jugat Kaa Daata!

Your brhamgiani is Maan Singh, he isn't gonna be mukat himself, so there is no chance of him getting you mukat?

As for babas making Amritdharis, I seen and heard about their Amritdharis. Half go back to drinking and cutting hair, those who took Amrit at the Sanchaar was because they were waiting for a Sanchaar so they didn't take Amrit becuase of parchaar of baba. Has a baba ever brought literature to give to sangat to read? No.

Go to Missionaries and they will give you free literature to read.

I think, this is enouugh.

Khalsa Fauj,

You stated:

Please Please answer, what Profession and source of living did:

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale Have?

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Have?

Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Bhindrawale Have?

Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale have?

I know you will have no answer, because it will contradict all you say!!!!

You stated:

Just admit it. You know. Everyone knows. No need to be shy. Speak the truth. Admot that Mann SIngh is your dehdhari Guru.

Mate, nobody has said Baba Ji is a Guru. The fact that you cannot accept Baba Ji is a Sant then thats up to you. Even if the Panktis in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji refer to Guru Ji.

Why is what stated, Happening to the Nindaks?

Why have the Nindkas lost Guru Ji's beloved Sikhi?

Maybe because in Gurbani the word refers to SANT. (Quite simple)

Our only Guru is Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Further you state:

He said this is delhi. He also said 5 Piaray Kachay, Chaar Sahibzaaday kachay, those Gurus whose name didn't appear in Guru Granth Sahib Ji are kachay, 40 muktas are kachhay as their names don't appear in Guru Granth Sahib Ji. So who is a Nindak? Me or you? I will never of Ninda of Satguru Ji so I will never support these types of guys.

Where the hell did you hear this?

What Baba Ji said in the Delhi Smagam was, People always talk about Kuchee Bani! He said the basis is always Sants speak Kuchee Bani because they do not sing in Kirtan using Panktis from Guru Granth Sahib Ji. He said people say Kuchee Bani is being read because the Dharna's being sung are not IN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI....

.....In relation to this he stated the 5 Piaray, Chaar Sahibzaaday, 40 muktas, do not appear in GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI,......

SO ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THAT THEY ARE KACHE TOO..???...????

He stated i thought not Sangat Ji.

Then you said:

What is the meaning of Isher, if you checked in all the 'missionary literature' you have it refers to "God"

So that question really answers itself!!!

Finally you said:

Has a baba ever brought literature to give to sangat to read? No.

Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji has never brought Literature because it simply isnt required...If you want answers go to Our everlasting Guru,

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

You say people do not listen, well then maybe you should reflect upon what you say? On a final note remember what ever you say or do will not make a difference...!!!

As always stated Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehowa Wale will always and has always remained in Chardi Kala.

.....Whether we choose to admit it or not, THE SEWA & PARCHAAR BEING DONE IS WELL MORE THAN WE COULD EVER DO.....

Lets us remain United and get over the fact of jealously for once!!

Sarbat da Pallah

Veer Khalsa Fauj Ji,

You really need to get your facts straight... the information in your posts has very little relevance.

H4rinder has quite simply corrected you on various occassions.

I am beginning to think that Jealously in relation to The Chardi Kala of Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, may have had effect upon some people.

Please listen to the 29 minute audio clip below

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Audio/S...Oct%202004).mp3

Gurfateh.

Veer Ji

>>But Kurtas Ji,

>>what are Punjab Police waiting for?

>>Do they not know where Baba Ji is?

>>Havent they a clue about all the allegations?

>>Do they not have the contact details?

>>Are police in the West not aware of the situation?

>>Surely if they were Baba Ji would have been arrested in Europe?

>>INSTEAD BABA JI GOT A PERMANENT VISA FOR ALL OF EUROPE!!!!!

The allegations about abuse have been made in Canada not in India so (as no doubt you are aware) the Punjab Police can not do anything.

As for visas (Shengen or whatever they are called) they are pretty easy to get if you know the right people. There are certain Indian employees at a few Euro nation embassies (like the French embassy) who even take back handers for visas. The French kicked a few such employees out a while back but a few of the dirty ones remain.

As for arrest it depends on extradition treaties, there may even be restrictions on what offences are extraditable.

>>Examples of previous convictions and how there was not evidence are mentioned!

No you have done nothing to refute the allegations. What you have mentioned would not even stand up in a civil trial, people have questioned why not sue the papers for libel. Its not exactly murder trial, a civil case requires very little evidence to win a verdict so why not take the papers to court ? (the Chicago wala badmash has recently done it, albeit his actual case does not deny he was alone in a motel room with a female he just denies being in a room with a minor)

>>You also touch upon the topic of Quality and not Quantity....Brother it is not for Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji to keep peoples Sikhi? Or is that a new requirement?..?

So why do people take great pleasure in boasting that xyz has inspired thousands to take amrit. Why do they forget to mention that many of these so called inspired forget what they did the day before and resort back to manmat practices.

>>Even if you argue the fact Baba Ji isnt a Sant, entirely up to you!, But WHY is Guru Ji Gurbani having effect then?

You ever hear about coincidences. Say I eat a McDonalds veggie burger and get delhi belly. People who follow Bibek will say that is Guru Ji punishing him for not following Bibek. Wheras the truth may be that I feasted on pakore a few hours before and pakore have a terrible effect on my tummy. I went running the other day and my trainers ripped, someone may say it was punishment from Waheguru or it may just be a case of them being 5 years old and ready for the dustbin.

Yes your right it does not take alot to win a a civil case. But to be quite honest Veer Ji, what would be be the point in claiming Libel?

If either side won, what would happen ......Compensation?

Wow..Brother this isnt what its about, to this day Baba Ji hasnt replied in any Newspaper, Baba Ji hasnt addressed any Radio shows, why? well because there is no problem.

As for the Visa, it wasnt issued in france, and nor was it retrived via a scandalistic approach. I remember the Nindaks use to say before, all visa for around the world will be cancelled...........(They hardly held that statement up).

As for the coincidence, even if we accept that it was, then why would such Nindaks state bad things about other Panthich organisation and other Mahan Sants Mahapurks?

May be because it also says in Gurbani......

Sant ke dookan Mat hoi maleen

The slanderers will go mad in thier thoughts.....

OHHHH... i guess this is another coincidence, just like you Mcdonalds One...Lol

Veer Ji, we are all entitled to our own opinions, But where someone is doing Sewa for Sarbat Da Pallah , why is it we cannot recognise and applaud such Sewa.

Why do we always criticise?

Lets just accept the truth and worry about ourselves not who is a Sant and who is not?

Khalsa Fauj,

You stated:

Please Please answer, what Profession and source of living did:

Sant Baba Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib Wale Have?

Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale Have?

Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji Bhindrawale Have?

Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar Wale have?

I know you will have no answer, because it will contradict all you say!!!!

Ans: None! Except Jarnail Singh, don't even talk about the others. Bhai Jarnail Singh did Shaheedi, so respect for him!

For others, read the book, Santa Day Kautak!

Your tactics nto goign to work! I know what you are trying to do by bringing those guys up. What you are trying to do is get their chelas involved so you can get a bigger gang.

You stated:

Mate, nobody has said Baba Ji is a Guru. The fact that you cannot accept Baba Ji is a Sant then thats up to you. Even if the Panktis in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji refer to Guru Ji.

Why is what stated, Happening to the Nindaks?

Why have the Nindkas lost Guru Ji's beloved Sikhi?

Maybe because in Gurbani the word refers to SANT. (Quite simple)

Our only Guru is Dhan Dhan Sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

Ans: Well, you are stuck in maybes. Why? Becuase you have no clue what you are getting into yourself. That is becuase you never took the time to understand Sukhmani Sahib. Neither did Maan Singh!

As the Nindaks you speak of, most people I have seen who have left the Panth belonged to a dera. I can show them to you, if you are in Toronto.

You can show me the Sant Nindaks who left. It is possible that that person did Ninda of your sant because he was after anothe sant or dera or a dera which doesn't use the word sant.

As for leaving Sikhi, sant chelas never ever had Sikhi, so what are they going to leave. LOL.gif

Further you state:

Where the hell did you hear this?

What Baba Ji said in the Delhi Smagam was, People always talk about Kuchee Bani! He said the basis is always Sants speak Kuchee Bani because they do not sing in Kirtan using Panktis from Guru Granth Sahib Ji. He said people say Kuchee Bani is being read because the Dharna's being sung are not IN GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI....

.....In relation to this he stated the 5 Piaray, Chaar Sahibzaaday, 40 muktas, do not appear in GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI,......

Ans: So you are the only correct person? Everyone else is lying? I am lying? Prof. Darshan Singh, ex jathaydaar Akaal Takht is lying? Prof. Inder Singh Ghagga is lying? Bhai Sukhvinder Singh Sabra is lying? He wote his book in Punjab, Ghagga wrote this in Punjab too. Why doesn't he take them to court? They got the evidence. They wil proide it in court.

SO ARE YOU GOING TO SAY THAT THEY ARE KACHE TOO..???...????

He stated i thought not Sangat Ji.

What does this mean? How am I suppose to understand this statement?

Please explain again!

Then you said:

What is the meaning of Isher, if you checked in all the 'missionary literature' you have it refers to "God"

So that question really answers itself!!!

Ans: Yes, Isher does mean God! Not to forget that Mann Singh was chela of Isher Singh so prove that Maan Singh meant God and not Isher the banda!

Not to forget that there is a Gurudwara named after Isher Singh's mother who wasn't even Amritdhari. What does Manmat mean?

Finally you said:

Has a baba ever brought literature to give to sangat to read? No.

Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji has never brought Literature because it simply isnt required...If you want answers go to Our everlasting Guru,

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj.

You say people do not listen, well then maybe you should reflect upon what you say? On a final note remember what ever you say or do will not make a difference...!!!

As always stated Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji Pehowa will always and has always remained in Chardi Kala.

.....Whether we choose to admit it or not, THE SEWA & PARCHAAR BEING DONE IS WELL MORE THAN WE COULD EVER DO.....

Lets us remain United and get over the fact of jealously for once!!

Sarbat da Pallah

147729[/snapback]

Ans: Why isn't literature needed? What a Gyaanheen and Budheeheen comment. How can anyone learn if they don't read? No wonder you have to follow a dehdhari while we follow Shabad Guru Granth Sahib Ji. If literature is not needed and people can go straight to Guru Granth Sahib ji, then that is good. There is no need for people like Maan Singh, he should start working in a factory or go back to school and get a degree or something and get money by hard work.

If people like you can go to Guru Granth Sahib ji then why does he do Dharna? If he isn't needed, then why do you follow him? Just go to Guru Granth Sahib ji.

Don't spit then lick. Thook Kay naa Chattoo!

Khalsa is supposed to be tyar bur tyar. Is Maan Singh tyar bur tyar? Can he run in a battle?

Saying whatever someone says won't make a difference, it is true. When the word of Guru Granth Sahib Ji doesn't make a difference to you folks, what difference am I going to make. Unfortunately, I can't stop from speaking the truth.

I can't wait for the day when these guys get summoned to Akaal Takht. If leadership and jathaydaars and SGPC wasn't corrupt. This would have happened.

You forgot to tell me if he follows maryada of Guru Granth and Guru Panth or does he have his own.

Guess what, I will answer this question. He doesn't. He ain't even part of the Khalsa Panth. He got kicked out the day he raped the innocent girl.

He forgot:

Thou Shalt Not Commiteth Adultery.

This is coutless times worse than that. Rape is.

Do you know the punishment Guru Khalsa used to give to the rapists?

Not to mention the dera walay Sikh get caught stealing stuff at stores like Wal mart. I get first hand info. They need interpreters so their actions become widely known.

If he doesn't even follow the first principle of Kirat Karo, then how is he a Sikh?

Here is something Guru Granth Sahib ji says, if you follow:

"Gur Peer Shaa-aye Mangan Jaa-aye

Taa Kaay Moole Naa Lug-e-aye Paa-aye"

I hope you can understand!

May Akaal do kirpaa on you and you realize the truth and start following Shabad Guru isntead of a Dehdhari.

By having Sants, we don't need caste system like the hindus.

In Khalsa everyone is Bhai, no one is higher.

Sorry but we can't change Gurmat principles to suit you needs or your baba needs.

Maaf Karo!

Veer Khalsa Fauj Ji,

You really need to get your facts straight... the information in your posts has very little relevance.

H4rinder has quite simply corrected you on various occassions.

I am beginning to think that Jealously in relation to The Chardi Kala of Sant Baba Mann Singh Ji, may have had effect upon some people.

Please listen to the 29 minute audio clip below

http://www.theworldofgurunanak.com/Audio/S...Oct%202004).mp3

Gurfateh.

147730[/snapback]

Jealosuy? Why would I be jealous? Am I his rival baba? I am not even a baba. I don't want to be one. Will never be one. I am happy with Bhai or kaka (from elders).

Do you think a sant using sant ki ninda Nanka, is going to do proper aarth? Hello!

Sants also do galat aarth of:

Jay Rutt Laggay Kupray Jaama Hoye Paleet!

Jo Rutt Peevan Maansa Tin Keo Nirmal Cheet!

so i don't need to learn katha from a dehdhari who does wrong katha out of lac of knowledge, lack of education, manmat or other personal agendas such as causing division.