Physical Relationship (sex)

Guest _Sangat_

Guest _Sangat_

Veerji i just wanted to ask that i am a amrit dhariand will my amrit break if i have sex with a non amritdhari girl ( my wife) ofcourse.

plz tell me that will it break even by kissing her .the physical relationship is in marriage only and no outsider is there but my wife is non amritdhari Any Suggestions

if you are amritdari, you cannot have physical relations with someone who is not amritdari, whether it involves kissing, sex, etc. The reason for this is because it is considered JOOTH if you do...so to answer your question, your wife should be amritdaree before you engage in any sexual relations.

Fateh!

I am impressed by your rehat, however you are now in wedlock, and what transpires between husband and wife is upto you. what is this joot business. have you even thaught of what joot is, before claiming evrything non-amrithdari as joot. in that case do you drink tap water cus that wud be classified as joot, or do you only drink amrit? Lol may as well start drawin circles around our kitchen and throwing away food that has the shadow of an untouchable cast upon it. interesting topic this joot, may i ask why is it ok if the person is amritdhari?

now lets get a bit religious:

read the sakhi of Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Sultanpur lodhi i thinks. between themselves and the Maulvi. read the GGS for what Guru Nanak Dev Ji says.

So more importantly is ridding the mind of its jooth.

Fateh

The answer to your question according to Gurmat and the precedent followed by Punj Pyare of Gurmat-oriented jathebandis is that unless both husband and wife are amritdhari, they cannot have physical relations with each other and the amritdhari spouse cannot have any greater relations with the non-amritdhari spouse than that of siblings.

Fateh!

I am impressed by your rehat, however you are now in wedlock, and what transpires between husband and wife is upto you.  what is this joot business.  have you even thaught of what joot is, before claiming evrything non-amrithdari as joot.  in that case do you drink tap water cus that wud be classified as joot, or do you only drink amrit?  Lol may as well start drawin circles around our kitchen and throwing away food that has the shadow of an untouchable cast upon it.  interesting topic this joot, may i ask why is it ok if the person is amritdhari?

now lets get a bit religious:

read the sakhi of Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Sultanpur lodhi i thinks.  between themselves and the Maulvi.  read the GGS for what Guru Nanak Dev Ji says.

So more importantly is ridding the mind of its jooth.

Fateh

147448[/snapback]

gupt, an amritdhari is not to have a relationship with a non amritdhari, thats that.

i dont know why ur putting lol after asking if the topic starter only drinks amrit, im guessing ur not amritdhari else u would hopefully have a little more respect for Guru Ji da amrit, its not something u can get so easily so drop the bakwas and i hope u r not saying the Panj Pyare are wrong to say one cannot have a relationship as an amritdhari with a non amrithdhari.

what transpires between husband and wife is NOT completely upto him if it is at the cost of disrespecting amrit so im just wandering where ur advice is coming from.

u say that the most important thing Guru Ji taught is to rid the mind of jhoot, gosh i agree 100% but that doesnt mean other jooth is ignored :)

ANY REFERENCE FROM GURBANI THAT A AMRITDHAREE CAN'T HAVE SEX WITH A NON-AMRIT DHAREE WIFE?????????????? OR ANY WRITTEN PROOF?????

It the way people think but once married in hazzoori of gur ji u r 1 ONE, not 2.