People Call Me A Terrorist At School

Anhad_ATL_ISYF

Well im living in Atlanta and ofcorse im a Sikh but with out a :T: turban and at my school people keep calling me a terrorist. im in 8th grade and i told my teachers and she just shouted at them and did nothing. They never stop. Every day after skool they tease me and call me a terrorist. Sometimes a get so angry and want to show em what a sikh is made up off. Even tho im alone and they have group of white people. I dont know what to do. I feel like killing these white guys. and i have no company from a Sikh here so im the only one and have no one to tell. i think this is the best way. Somebody please help me or i think ill just try to join a Punjabi terrorist group. Anyways my life is worthless living with a step mother u guys are my only friends family please tell me what to do. before i do something stupid. :nihungsmile:

my dear dear veerji i feel your pain, myself and many others on this forum have gone through the same thing. Dont worry veerji guroo ji will help you, plz dont take offence, i wont tell u to take amrit, i havent even myself yet, but i wud suggest you grow ur hair, when you have kes, you truly feel as though u belong to him. and when you belong to him, nothing goes wrong.

Have you ever wished there was just one magic word you could say, with which all your pains would go away? well guroo ji is gonna let you in on sumthing:

ANG 186 OG GUROO GRANTH SAHIB JI

ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਗੁਰ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੁ ਚਿਤਾਰਿ ॥

kaho naanak gur mantar chitaar.

Says Nanak, remember the GurMantra;

ਸੁਖੁ ਪਾਵਹਿ ਸਾਚੈ ਦਰਬਾਰਿ ॥੪॥੩੨॥੧੦੧॥

sukh paavahi saachai darbaar. ||4||32||101||

you shall find peace at the True Court. ||4||32||101||

And what is this gurmantar??

vwihgurU gurU mMqR hY jp haumYN KoeI]

vaahiguroo guroo ma(n)thr hai jap houmai(n) khoee||

His Guru-manta is Vahiguru, whose recitation erases egotism

so veerji, jap vaheguroo and all the pains will go away, trust guroo ji. Read bani etc. WWW.SIKHITOTHEMAX.COM , has lots of translations of gurbani, take a random hukamnama, see what he has to say.

I sincerely hope this moorakh ahs been able to help at all, and if I have, then its all guroo ji's doing. My prayers are with you

id probly get backlash for this post, but thru experience and otehr ppls experiences ive learned the most effective thing is...

when u get a chance, grab one guy out of the crew that harasses you, even if its the smallest guy who cares, but just beat this guy sooo bad, like go psycho snap on him....

once u snap on one guy, everyone else in the school will think you are a psychoo, and no one will bother you again, they will just leave you alone....

you just have to send a message once, and people will leave you alone...

id probly get backlash for this post, but thru experience and otehr ppls experiences ive learned the most effective thing is...

when u get a chance, grab one guy out of the crew that harasses you, even if its the smallest guy who cares, but just beat this guy sooo bad, like go psycho snap on him....

once u snap on one guy, everyone else in the school will think you are a psychoo, and no one will bother you again, they will just leave you alone....

150325[/snapback]

I agree 1000%.

Grab one guy break him and trust me grade 8's are nothing. Just give him a nose bleed and you'll be set.

You mention your haircut. Your hair or even faith for that matter is not an issue if you need the help of a sikh bro. or sister. The only thing I ask is that you respect that a Sikh is a Khalsa Sikh and nothing less. Many goray non-sikhs respect and even expect this so I’m sure a punjabi brother regardless of where they are in their personal sikhi can respect this also.

A few options:

contact salef (smart)

contact sikh coalition

You are asking what to do. The first advice I would give you is that if you think that something you might do will be something stupid. DON'T do it. Contact others PM myself or others who might post that are closer to where you are.

Also you are not alone bro. You have an army of big brothers and sisters across the world on this forum. We'll find ways to get this resolved. There are many options.

Can you find sikh coalition on the web? Call them. If you still have a problem, use us here. We'll do what it takes.

Any one closer to our little bro?

Brother, running away wont get you anywhere, what are you running from?

Happiness is within us by praying to Guru Ji and loving others nomatter how they treat you.

as a sikh u dont kill anyone or think about killing anyone because they are treating you in the wrong way

If after you contact someone to help you out, no one does as soon as you would like,then post again and we will ensure someoen sorts it out.

As for beating them, yes stand up for yourself but are you strong enough with Guru Ji's Grace to stand up to all of them? be careful before you decide to hit one!

Maybe you can change schools?

Dont assume your step mum doesnt care about you - maybe you both need to work at the relationship?- i know its not for me to say, but think about it-maybe your mum is ready to make a relationship with you if you want to too- if u try u have nothing to lose, else you have everything to lose!

Do paath and work on your religious life, dont do anything that wont give you happiness, running away can not help you in anything.

Hey thanks guys.

when i worte this message i presumed to get unsatisfying comments or none but i was wrong. I think because of people like you our religion is invencible. Thanks alot for your time. i guess like buddasingh said if you think somethings stupid dont do it and singhstah for reminding me i belong to vaahiguroo and reciting his name really does make me feel better. i would like to thank shinda sheer khalsas adivce thanks alot.

Like shinda and sheer khalsa were saying to get one of them then should i get one who lives near my house. Cuz im sick of this nonsens i dont feel like going to school any more. and day by day i feeel more patriotic the more they say about me and shikhism i get more patriotic towards it. i have tried all other means as Guru Gobhind Singh JI said. when all other means have faild it is okey to take the sword. so i guess ill teach one of em What a Sikh really is. and if anyone knows some sikh near atlanta please tell me. My e mail is Anhad4201@hotmail.com.

But again Please tell me if there is another way before i get these guys. you guys have made me feel so proud. u have showed me another family thanks alot. d_oh.gif

but don't shank them

150325[/snapback]

I agree 1000%.

Grab one guy break him and trust me grade 8's are nothing. Just give him a nose bleed and you'll be set.

150326[/snapback]

hahahaha... you guyz are jokes..... shinda... u know how we do down here :TH:

.... one thing.. make sure if u deal wit their case... that it don't backfire on you... 'cause u dun want the whole group of friends to come deal yours...

if u still gettin probs... i know some punjabi people down there that mite be able to help.. they got madd connections too :) hehehe...

i know we aint supposed to 'support' violence... and when people say 'violence don't solve nothing', thats not alwayz tru... sometimes u gotta take action for peepz to back.. trus me... been there, done that... :e:

if u need contacts in atl, lemme know.. i'll see what i can do!