Rally/march For Remembrance, Justice And Freedom

JagtarSinghKhalsa

The posters are up at the Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Gravesend, the postcards are available as well.

Postcards are available as Sri Guru Singh Sabha Slough, also the few posters at the stall have gone, but NO posters yet up at the Gurdwara and no announcements from the stage. Meeting up with some of the committee members tonight to rectify the situation. Although a couple of coaches have already been booked.

Committee members did not show . . .

Will chase them tomorrow!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh Ji,

There's no posters or coach details in East London Gurdwaras. Is there a coach from Singh Sabha Seven Kings? Gurdwara committee don't know about anything yet.

Sikhs in East London have had posters and postcards since the end of April.

Also the plan was to get several of the Gurdwaras to show the 25-minute preview of the Sikhs in the Square DVD. Singh Sabha Seven Kings was one of these Gurdwaras.

I'm sure Sikhs in East London will respond to this posting.

The posters are up at the Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Gravesend, the postcards are available as well.

Postcards are available as Sri Guru Singh Sabha Slough, also the few posters at the stall have gone, but NO posters yet up at the Gurdwara and no announcements from the stage. Meeting up with some of the committee members tonight to rectify the situation. Although a couple of coaches have already been booked.

POSTERS went up today :TH:

Posters and cards are up in all 'active' Gurdwaray in Leeds. Only had a good response from the main Gurdwara on Chapeltown Rd.

They will be showing the DVD on 28th May.

This Sunday there is a Charity Car Wash in order raise funds for the event...

Any other Gurdwaray helping out...?

Any Gurdwara from Birmingham/Walsall/Wolverhapton/ etc etc taking part??

I've not seen any posters or any leaflets around my area/Gurdwara.

Where can i obtain these posters from as we need to get as many people as possible involved. Non-sikhs would be more beneficial.

Also will we be getting any media coverage BBC news/radios etc etc??

Has the 4 June poster and postcards appeared at your local Gurdwara?

Please post if this is the case for your town/city/Gurdwara.

Guroo Nanak Gurdwara, Sedgley Street, Wolverhampton has got the posters up around the GurooGhar.

Tomorrow, Sunday 21st May, the sangat will be briefed about the event in some detail. It is likely that a representative from the Sikh Federation (UK) may also be addressing the sangat on stage about the Panthic Event.

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

Guroo Nanak Gurdwara, Sedgley Street, Wolverhampton has got the posters up around the GurooGhar.

Tomorrow, Sunday 21st May, the sangat will be briefed about the event in some detail. It is likely that a representative from the Sikh Federation (UK) may also be addressing the sangat on stage about the Panthic Event.

I think Bhai Amrik Singh will be addressing the Sangat.

I think Bhai Amrik Singh will be addressing the Sangat.

:lol:

Also, purchased the official DVD of 'Sikhs In The Square' Nov '05 today and watched it. What can I speak, it is exceptionally brilliant. Everyone MUST buy it, worth every pence of the little £5 that will go towards the campaign anyway. It has been profesionally edited so that it not just a simple and basic video of the event, but a dramatic account of the whole episode. When shown in the Gurdwara's in the remaining weeks now leading to the event, it will without doubt have a fine impact on the Sangat to realise the importance and significance of these Panthic events. A must buy and a collectors piece for all Sikhs!