Curing Cancers

since when did you follow gurus mat?

thats the entire problem you dont, and you try to get others to follow your views, which from previous posts, range from your statements that Bani cannot cure diseases or cant do everything and your argument for this, the fact that you mum had cancer 3 times or that aids has no cure?

Do not have the concept of Akal Purakhs Hukam at all?? no.gif

OPEN your eyes, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE FAITH IN GURUJI YOU CANNOT BE A SIKH!!

with regards to my ego, as you seem to be a specalist in recognising ego can you also tell us how you got rid of yours?

151308[/snapback]

Sharma ji (blatisingh)

fateh parvan karne

Waheguru ji ka khalsa Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Can Bani Cure cancers as a mantar that is read... because if there is bani that you can read and it cures thern what is the point of hospitals the same people who say bani cures cancers such as Isher Singh etc..... dont be hypocrite!!!! either you go to the docter or not!!!!!! if you do that is shameful!!!!!!

We still got a few Pandemics in the world... Such as Aids, The bird flu is also comming up... i am hoping for all these too end as Baba maan singh has done 1313 akhand paats.... and shoiuld all end without any vancine!!!!!!!

Akal purkhs HUKAM!!!!!!!! EXACTLY!!!!!! it is akal purkhs hukum for when a person dies or not!!!!!!!!

What you mean faith in guru ji???? The diease guru ji cures is not phycial but mental the 5 vices!!!!! if you read understand it and apply it too your jeevan you have auto matically been cured... Until you have these 5 vices in you are dead!!!!!!!! What i mean by you are dead when you are alive is that your inside is dead!!!! you are dead to akal purkh when you have your 5 vices!!!!!!

The akal takht had been attacked in 1984... why didnt no baba show theyre shakti then and stop all the takht entering the compound of darbar sahib!!! BABA COULDNT EVEN BEE SEEN!!!!!!!! The gorvment of india had destryed countless number of guru shabad gurui granth sahib ji ... how did that come too happen???? TELL ME WHY NO BABA CAME TO STOP THOSE TANKS!!!!! Baba Jarnail singh ji did numerous paat over the years... why did he get shot???? did he do something bad in his previous life as you had said before about my mother!!!!!

What can Bani cure?????? Gurbani Can cure a lot of things.... if you read UNDERSTAND and put the understanding INTO YOUR JEEVAN A DISEASE HAS BEEN CURED BY ITSELF!!!!!!!!!!

Also i would like too add.... one persdon goes and does akhand paat at there house they have cancer.... next thing you know the cancer gets cured and they go back to thier old things such as smoking etc.... How come they only remember god at the times where they are gonna die....

Blati singh are you afraid of dying????? Everyones gonna die from a dieses or infection.... they are not just gonna float away and disapear at the age of 85..... Why not do Akhand paat for a 90 year old man who is on the vurge of dying ancd cure his diesease!!!!!!!!!! AKHAND PAAT IS LIKE A TOY TO YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!! you just throw it around!!!!!!! Now Baba Maan singh has done a ridculas number of akhand paats..... can you gurentee no wars will happen.... should we do a few thousand more????? GURUBANI IS SHABAD!!!!!!!!! you and your miricle karymatic stories...

As i have told a story before some sant baba told some guy in the pind to do 50 akhand paats that will cure his cancer.... and well guess what it didnt and he ended u dying!!! can you explain this... why does this happen????

Also i was watching the Gurbani program in Canada.... Prod darshan singh ji was talking about a dera in New york... This dera had dasam hgranth in it and shri guru granth sahib ji in it.... Now the whole dera had gotten on fire but the only two that werent on fire were dasam granth and guru granth sahib ji.... now first of all this put dasam grqanth at the same level as guru granth shaib ji... 2nd thing is that it is a karamat story,,, Jathedar vedenti had said this gurdwara inb new york had a chamitkar in it.... meaning like shakti... iw ill like too ask one question to you mr blati singh how come guru granth sahib ji got aagan pait during the 1984 attacks????

so basically international akali ur saying bani has no power? i mean if i did 100 mala of mool manter a day (now mool manter is bani..) i wudnt gain all the spiritual power from it? wud vaheguru no make me "nirpou" ?? I mean i look at what mool manter is saying and not just jaap it blindly....like wise with jap ji sahib? if i recite it so many times over and over again and the meanings (aarth) stick within my mind will i not be blessed with brahamgyan?

Also is guru granth sahib not akaal purkah in the shabad roop? If u accept this then doesnt it mean that gurbani also offers all the spiritual path/power to go with it?

when didi i say Gurbani has no power... i think you are mistaken from what i have said.... It depends on how you took my phrases... again if you read my previous post you will see what i have said.... Gurbani will automatically give you the power to greatnees if you read and understand it and apply it to your jeevan....

when you do "mool mantar" tha jaap you gain spirtual power.... now what is this spirtual power you gain can you clairify this too me.... i dont want to be mistaken

Gurbani is more then just jap ji sahib... there is 1430 pannai in sri guru granth sahib ji which bani is thurj of bhagats and gurus... if you can attain bhramgyan from jap ji sahib then what is all the other bani for???? Gurbani has every little thing... explanation for everything it is amazing... one day with AKAL PURKHS KIRPA i will be able to understand all of shri guru granth sahib ji..... now how is this kirpa gonna come through.... Akal purkh has already done kirpa on me with giving me life, giviing me brains to think, hands to right, eyes to see, ears to listen, feet to walk, tounge to talk, mouth to eat etc.... Akal purkh has done his kirpa upon me and it is my duty to read understand apply shabad guru to my jeevan... and without akal purkh kirpa i will never do what i have done to this date and will do in my life.... so it is always right to remember akal purkh....

Now where is prabhu??? where is it??? up in the sky??? infront of me?? behind me??? prabhu is everywhere all around us... now if you want to think of a karamat (miricle).... This is the biggest miricle of them all!!!!!!!! bless akal purklh to the fullest!!!!!!!

Gurbbani shows us the path.... of how to get to akal purkh... now there is different spirtual stages... just to name a few... dharm khand, gian khand and sach khand

japmans who have i insulted??? nearly voicing your opnion is called insult???? tell me who have i insulted????

why do you want me too shut up... why dont you shut me up with your gian and show me the right path if you think you are right... it will greatly be appreciated

The akal takht had been attacked in 1984... why didnt no baba show theyre shakti then and stop all the takht entering the compound of darbar sahib!!! BABA COULDNT EVEN BEE SEEN!!!!!!!! The gorvment of india had destryed countless  number of guru shabad gurui granth sahib ji ... how did that come too happen???? TELL ME WHY NO BABA CAME TO STOP THOSE TANKS!!!!! Baba Jarnail singh ji did numerous paat over the years... why did he get shot???? did he do something bad in his previous life as you had said before about my mother!!!!!

151352[/snapback]

It is manmat to show shakti. Sant Isher SIngh Ji had left panj bhootak chola, Jathedar Mohinder Singh Ji offered help, Sant Jarnail Singh ji turned it down...Jathedarji referred to Sant Ji as 'poora soorma' long before any of the trouble started.

True sants left it to happen coz

a) they are veparvah

b) they live according to Wahegurus hukam

c) Look at the revival in Sikhi created by the attacks - it was good for the panth that they happened they way they did. You think Sant Jarnail Singh didnt have the shakti to win the battle? - Its written in Gurbani that God does our bhalla and we dont recognise it.

As far as your other claims

Suniai Dookh Paap ka naas.

If you do a real ardas with pure sharda, and if paat is done with pure jugti then nothing can overturn it.

why does anyone even keep humoring I.A with responses...

all he cares to do is freakin insult everyone so jus don't reply to him and he'll shut up.

151440[/snapback]

Veer jeeyo, I must have missed this, could you please tell me where exact e's been insulting everyone?

Although I believe Naam Gurbani, Paath, Ardaas (birthi kadey na hoveyi jan ki Ardaas), has 100% powers to cure, it's the mind now allowing the body to get cured. We all know that along with medicine, we also need TRUST that the medicine will work. Mind over Body concept. If you get the most effective medicine it won't work if you don't believe that it will work. Same way, if you don't have full faith in Gurbani, there's no way you're going to get cured... or get rid of bhoots and prets (psychologicla disorders most of the time).

There's nothing wrong with medicines, Guru harrai Jee used to provide the less fortuante with medicines, which are as a compliment to the faith.

Bhull chukk maaf :lol:

ah i see so u do believe that bani has spiritual power, forgive me veer ji i was refering to jap ji as ONE example - guru ji has given us so many amazing bania to read - so much updesh ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

when you do "mool mantar" tha jaap you gain spirtual power.... now what is this spirtual power you gain can you clairify this too me.... i dont want to be mistaken

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

everything from ridhi sidhis (i knw its a small stage etc but just an example) to mukti to brahamgyan and final saun smaadh - also mool manter helps to look after your jaap that has started from various places in ur body (heart, navel)...this are the bigger blessing of mool manter ...also worldly stuff if u need it just jaap mool manter u can have the 14 types of vidhya at ur disposal :lol:

Gur mantar and Gur bani can cure any human disease, if we pray with ful devotion and faith but we are meant to do this anyway. Some things happen for a reason, maybe your meant to die with disease but thats just whats written etc, but when you pray with a one pointed mind, Guru Ji and Akal purakh can work all kinds of 'miracles''.

Never underestimate the power of Gurbani and Aardas.

Fateh!