Sites Using Khalsa Title

Manchester_Sikhi

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has anything to ask the Chairman of Sporting Khalsa about his club you can e-mail him by clicking on 'Club Officials' in the left hand column. I suggest people do this if they have an issue. He is friendly and willing to discuss with anyone who wishes to contact him, I have contacted him myself.

If not, don't spend time on message boards saying things like you are going to hack the site without using your rational mind and intelligence.

Guru Fateh

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa

Khalsa Ji, There is no problem with this site using KHALSA, because it relates with sports and according to Guru Har Gobind Singh Ji, Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji & Guru Gobind Singh Ji SPORTS are a main part of Sampoorn SIkh's life.

Thats why guru ji, made sikhs play sports, had matchs between sikhs, established Mal Akhara (Kabadi & Wrestling), Gatka Competition. Remember gatka is also a support as said by Sixth Guru.

So, I hope i made it CLEAR and Please Think Before You Post..

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Thanks for the info about that Sikh_Singh_Khalsa-i never knew about that previously.

I dont think the site should be hacked.

There Sikhs- we shouldnt be attacking each other (wether in the way of hacking another Sikhs site or another way)- we should be getting all the Sikhs and everyone in the world united.

And i remember reading a post in this forum somewhere- that someone asked Guru Ji that would happen to the Sikh panth in the future and he said that if were united then the Sikh panth will survive etc cant remember the whole story though.

I know hacking a site may not seem big deal- but then its still attacking/ hurting some other Sikh somewhere in the world who put thier time n effort into making a site, and its quite sad to the fact that other Sikh bro/sis's would want to hurt another Sikh bro or sis in the world.

WAHEGURU JI KI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Thanks for the info about that Sikh_Singh_Khalsa-i never knew about that previously.

I dont think the site should be hacked.

There Sikhs- we shouldnt be attacking each other (wether in the way of hacking another Sikhs site or another way)- we should be getting all the Sikhs and everyone in the world united.

And i remember reading a post in this forum somewhere- that someone asked Guru Ji that would happen to the Sikh panth in the future and he said that if were united then the Sikh panth will survive etc cant remember the whole story though.

I know hacking a site may not seem big deal- but then its still attacking/ hurting some other Sikh somewhere in the world who put thier time n effort into making a site, and its quite sad to the fact that other Sikh bro/sis's would want to hurt another Sikh bro or sis in the world.

WAHEGURU JI KI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

152247[/snapback]

Its not your fault it SGPC's fault because after death of Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Sikh SPORTS never took place again. After that i believe it was and is SGPC's duty to continue the maryada of SIKH SPORTS but the only thing they care about is money and money and more money not the panth. so i'm proud that there are people out there who want to continue what our gurus told us to do, play SPORTS regularly, have competition but just to let you guys you know guru har gobind ji was used to have competition of sikhs with other people and sikh were used to win and felt proud and powerful after winning as anyone does today. This was Guru Hargobind ji's answer to Baba Budha Ji when they asked them why SIkh SHould Play SPORTS while his/her job is to do naam simran?

SO I'M PROUD THAT WE HAVE SPORTING KHALSA FOOTBALL CLUB :lol: :cool:

And also in TRISTATE AREA U.S.A we have SIkh Games Evry Year, in which all different kind of games are played, it is based on what guru said. ITS NOT WRONG.. to name it SIKH GAMES

I think we all should talk with our local guru ghars commitee to start a sports club which meets evry saturday or sunday and start competing with other guru ghars. SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE THE SPIRIT OF KHALSA, and make it feel powerful and proud after winning, and if you lose you can think of trying hard next time. ITS ALL ABOUT MAKING KHALSA FEEL PROUD & POWERFUL...

WGJKK

WGJKF

Sangat ji, Am a amritdhari sikh and a real estate professional. I'm building khalsarealestate.com site to represent myself on internet marketing my listings and financial items, including anything related to real estate business.

Now if I am using Khalsa in my business entity is it a problem? as Khalsa is also considered as my LASTNAME....

I understand people should use word "KHALSA" caustiously but be reasonable and practicle in raising any issue. At the same time a I admit that some people are mis-using the word but they don't represent me or anyone who is using the word carefully.

Sikh religion is about love, honor and world peace so, please don't let few people ruin the essence of SIKH religion.

Please give me reason why shouldn't I use KHALSA as the site is registered and under construction.

Also what about the T-shirts and stuff using "SIKH", "Khalsa", using khanda, people wear it all around the world without being a kesa dhari or amritdhari sikh. Should we make issue of such thing also?

Stay in chardikalaaaaaaa jio....

WGJKK

WGJKF

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
WGJKK

WGJKF

Sangat ji, Am a amritdhari sikh and a real estate professional. I'm building khalsarealestate.com site to represent myself on internet marketing my listings and financial items, including anything related to real estate business.

Now if I am using Khalsa in my business entity is it a problem? as Khalsa is also considered as my LASTNAME....

I understand people should use word "KHALSA" caustiously but be reasonable and practicle in raising any issue. At the same time a I admit that some people are mis-using the word but they don't represent me or anyone who is using the word carefully.

Sikh religion is about love, honor and world peace so, please don't let few people ruin the essence of SIKH religion.

Please give me reason why shouldn't I use KHALSA as the site is registered and under construction.

Also what about the T-shirts and stuff using "SIKH", "Khalsa", using khanda, people wear it all around the world without being a kesa dhari or amritdhari sikh. Should we make issue of such thing also?

Stay in chardikalaaaaaaa jio....

WGJKK

WGJKF

152251[/snapback]

Veer Ji, You have no problem in USING KHALSA, because guru ramdas ji established city amritsar or the basis of business and finance not gurbani the panth is gvah of it. Guru wanted amritsar to become trade center of North India as it did became one and is still. So, that it can benefit Sikhs financily.

People say guru ji never wanted to us to have money its not true guru ji wanted theri sikhs to be string Financily first, Good Health or Physicallt second and then Gurbanni Naam Simran.

There is no problem in using Sikh, SIkhi or Khalsa in business because Guru Ramdas Ji Wanted Sikh to become a succesfull person in his life as a business man and financily too.

Guest Sikh_Singh_Khalsa
I don't see anything wrong with that soccer team using word "Khalsa" as their team name.  As long they don't disrespect Khalsa by doing awful stuff like drinking or smoking. 

By the way, what is wrong about eating meat?

152266[/snapback]

Don't Start Again on MEAT, Please Search the Forum and You WIll Find....