Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji

DhadiMania

SSM Ji,

You have great relevance in your last post.....

....Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji spent their entire life doing Sewa in various ways, just becuase they were not married, did not in my eyes make them any less a Gurskih than somebody who had married!

I know this is a bit off topic but Baba Ji out of great Nimartaa use to hide when carrying out Joria Di Sewa, one day a woman asked Baba Ji:

Who is it that who comes at night and cleans all the shoes around the Gurdwara Sahib?

Baba Ji replied, "Oh that person only comes at night, dont worry!!!"

Later that night the woman stayed awake to see exactly who the person was.....

.........Out of great Nimartaa and great Shardaa....Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji was the one she saw carrying out the Sewa arond the Gurdwara Sahib in a Nishkam Manner!

Now to me somebody at such a high avastha, somebody who had such a high level of Kamai, just becuase they were not married did not make any difference what so ever...

The underlying fact for all is simple: If you think Sant Baba Takhur Singh Ji or any great Gursikh who has not married is in some way incomplete.....

........Then ask not just yourselves but all around you too....

Was our Great Guru Sahib Ji Dhan Sri Guru Har Krishan Sahib Ji incomplete too?

Now the argument can hardly be based on Guru Ji's young age, because regardless the Avastha was certainly still there...

Furthermore, who has in anyway shape or form, given us authority to judge personalities of such great divinity??

We have to remember one thing,

Hum Nahi Chunge Bura Nahi Koi.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Harinder Singh has made the point clear alond with SSM!

The topic question has been answered that Sant Jee did not have children, they were suppose to get married but did not. Instead their brother got married to the person Sant Jee were suppose to get married to.

To conclude, NON of us on here can compare ourselves and our Sikhi to such a pooran Brahmgiani and should just keep our mouths shut. The people who say Sant Jee were "incomplete" are wrong and it is them who are incomlete by thinking about such a divine being in such a way. End of Story!

THAN THAN SACHKHAND VASEE BRAHMGIANI SANT BABA THAKUR SINGH JEE KHALSA (MUKH SEWADAR DAMDAMI TAKSAL)!!!

Full Stop!

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Yes this is true as Bhai Sahib M S Nijjar Ji have stated

The topic question has been answered that Sant Jee did not have children, they were suppose to get married but did not. Instead their brother got married to the person Sant Jee were suppose to get married to.

To conclude, NON of us on here can compare ourselves and our Sikhi to such a pooran Brahmgiani and should just keep our mouths shut. The people who say Sant Jee were "incomplete" are wrong and it is them who are incomlete by thinking about such a divine being in such a way. End of Story!

Dhan Dhan Sachkhand Vasi Sant Giani Baba Takhur Singh Ji Khalsa Damdami Taksal De Mukh Sevadaar

Sant Giani Baba Thakur Singh Ji Khalsa, a Mahaan Gurmukh whom led Damdami Taksal through the most hardest of times from mid 1984 till 2004, these are the subjects that need to be discussed Baba Ji's Mahaan Seva throughout the Panth.

"Dhan Dhan Dhan Jan Aiya.... Jis Parsaad Sabh Jagat Tharaiya..."

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib.... Damdami Taksal De Maalik....

Dhan Dhan Baba Deep Singh Ji Shaheed...

Dhan Dhan Sant Giani Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa "Bhindranwale" -- JIS DA NAAM LADIYAAN RASNA SUFAL HO JAANDI HAI....

Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib.... Damdami Taksal De Maalik....

Please refer to my previous post where I gave a link to a previous thread, where the descendants of Baba Deep Singh Ji have been discussed.

The view of Gurmat is clear. Gurbani is clear, If Someone still decides to disagree, it is their opinion, and not in accord to Gurmat :lol:

Recently a lot of people have started saying that Baba Buddha Ji and Baba Deep Singh Ji were celibate. History tells us both were married.

Solid evidence has been provided in the previous celibacy thread

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=16643&hl=

No reason to keep this thread going, since theres a similar one above.

Gurbani is clear on the issue. If someone decides to disagree with Gurbani, Guru Ji's jeevan - it's their decision.

I asked for Gurbani quotes and havent got any.

I skimmed the thread link and didn't find a quote where Guru Ji say no to unmarried ppl so whats with u saying that Gurbani is clear on the issue- I'm so happy that Gurbani is clear on the issue we are discussing but how about u just direct us on the panna at the very least.

VJKK VJKP

to end the BABA TAKHUR SINGH JI TOPIC

baba ji was a derby this year and me and my cuzins were woundering if baba ji was married so i asked my taya and he sed go and ask baba ji

thats exatly wot we done and baba ji sed he was married but left her because he wanted to do panth seva same sant jarnail singh bhindrawale. but he hadd no kids

that is the truth

bhul chuk maaf

VJKK VJKP

d_oh.gifpray.gifd_oh.gif

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh

yes baba deep singh jee was married, i am one of his descendants. some members of my family did some extensive research into this, and have managed to prove it. i was very young at the time, so i am relying on their research, but from what i know they gathered some strong data, and came to this conclusion.

please forgive me if i have offended anyone, i dont know anything but trying to learn, so please correct any mistakes this moorakh has made.

yes baba deep singh jee was married, i am one of his descendants. some members of my family did some extensive research into this, and have managed to prove it. i was very young at the time, so i am relying on their research, but from what i know they gathered some strong data, and came to this conclusion.

please forgive me if i have offended anyone, i dont know anything but trying to learn, so please correct any mistakes this moorakh has made.

152665[/snapback]

For some reason I do not believe this (unless the poster can prove otherwise). It is known that After Baba Ji became shaheed the Shaheedan Misal Jathedari went to Sadda Singh who was Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji's nephew. After Sadda Singh Ji became shaheed the Jathedari passed on to Karam Singh. He was not related to Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji.

The Shahzadpur Sardars may claim lineage back to Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji but their claim is 100% unproven and it is a known fact that many of the successors to the jathedari of the Shaheedan Misal were unrelated to Shaheed Baba Deep Singh Ji.

Please can you share with us the "strong data". I am very intrigued by these claims.

I asked for Gurbani quotes and havent got any.

I skimmed the thread link and didn't find a quote where Guru Ji say no to unmarried ppl so whats with u saying that Gurbani is clear on the issue- I'm so happy that Gurbani is clear on the issue we are discussing but how about u just direct us on the panna at the very least.

152596[/snapback]

Please read the thread, and not skim in future.

Please re-read my previous post.

I have not only provided link to Shahab, but even quoted it for you :lol:

Although it doesn't say that "unmarried people aren't accepted",

but the quotes by Bhai Gurdas Ji are clear that a Sikhs jeevan is designed to fit in the grist jeevan concept :cool:

GrbwrI gur isK hoie isKw sUqR ml mUqR ivfwxY]

gharabaaree gur sikh hoe sikhaa soothr mal moothr viddaanai||

The Sikh being householder abnegates tonsure, the sacred thread (Janeu), etc. and forsakes them like abominable faeces.

Bhai Gurdas Ji describes the Sikh as "GharBari", i.e householder.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=5680

Guru Sahib didn't just say that marriage didn't hinder spirituality but also made the Sikh a "gharbaree", or householder..

crx srx ilvlIx hoie sYNswrI inrMkwrI Bwey]

charan saran livaleen hoe sai(n)asaaree nira(n)kaaree bhaaeae||

Even a worldly person here, concentrating upon the feet of Guru, becomes dear to God, the formless One.

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/Page.asp?Sour...=&ShabadID=5905

Those who have already made up their opinion, will not care less what Bhai Sahib Bhai Gurdas Ji Says, and will begin jsutfying other people's actions. Bhai Gurdas Ji's words are clear. Gurbani is clear. If one still has issues, it'äs because they have made up their mind and won't change it no matter what.

It is evident SSM jeeyo, that you have not come to read, but only to post you're opinion.

Just after my post with the abvoe quotes, you posted your view..

Two posts later you ask me where I have quoted - seems like you didn't read my post to begin with ohmy.gif

Are you only here to share your determined opinion, or to learn what Gurbani saying grin.gif

Whereas we can see from our ithehas, that a Sikh should NOT leave his family to do seva, as seen with Gurmukh Pyaarey liek Baba Buddha Jee, Baba Deep Singh Ji, (I think! =>) Gyani Kartar Singh ji Bhindrawale etc.

It's evident that all Gurmuhsk in history have been married.

Let'd devout time on reading Gurbani, and seeing waht Gurbani has to say on the issue, instead of holding on to our opinion. People have obviously been skipping over the Gurbani quotes, and later on questioned: "WHERE HAVE YOU PROVIDED QUOTES????, SHOW MEE!!!"

If you had followed the thread to begin with, and read what others have to say instead of only throwing out your own opinion you would see.

Bhull chukk maaf

GrbwrI hoie inj Gr jwey ]ù]

gharabaaree hoe nij ghar jaaeae ||a||

Becoming householder, man resides in his innate nature (atman).