Pppllllzzzz Helllpp!

born_2b_sikh

wow, india, what a place i mean so much to say.............

from the moment u step of the plane the heat crawls into ur skin...the sweet smell of ye ol cow poo filters the air and the flies begin to suck ur blood....so after all that u leave the airport and what ya knw ppl everywhere trying to rob u and sell u "top of the range stuff" did i mention the cow dung? oh ye let me mention the smell of sewage that now n' again comes and rubs all over ones face.

The pollution wooooooooooweeeeeeeee the smell of petrol can really begin to get annoying....and the beautiful roads ah yes all broken so we get a jolly ol bump-a-thon and yep to top it off more cow dung all over the roads! YAY god bless india :TH:

Just mentioned the history of Aryan invasion and how they drove early northern residents (Dravadian) to the south. Mostly none of the western community knows about that.. thus it will help them to understand that why north and south indians are soooo much different in almost everything.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Good points there;

You could mention about the diversity of food in India from South to the north, you could even mention how the Mughals influenced some foods (i think chicken tikka if im correct)

The different languages spoken in India in different states- different dialects etc.

The caste system influencing India... and the tsunami... how the caste system made the lower castes clean up.

History of India- we use to be one of the richest countries in the world in 1700's until British invaded India.

How the British affected India... divide and rule... caused ppl to unite towards unity... and caused them to fight against each other... the British mutiny... masaccre at Amritsar... how Indians ended up in Africa and then to other countries.

You could mention that when the Brish came- they left a good health practise system in India.. so when Britain needed more docs etc for the NHS (in the 80's in think) they got ppl from India.. since theier medical practise was the same as the Britishes since India used to be part of its empire

History of partition of Pakistan and India- how ppl were affected, 1 million slaughtered, 10 million (i think) had to migrate- which was the largest mass migration in the world i think.

Poverty in India... 2/3rd poor i think... how much Indians get paid on average.

How many Indians are in other countries, their reasons.

India's wars with other countries. India's alliance wiv other countries.

How religion has affected India... Gujrat riots, '84 ike the brothr suggested, how the muslim-hindu conflict started etc.

India's film industries... bollywood- how thats affected ppl across the globe from gorai to Afghanistani's to Pakistani's. I think kollywood (not too sure) is also another Indian film industry aswell. Bollywood being the biggets film industry in the world (i think it makes nearly twice as much film than hollywood in a year). How mainly middle class ppl go to watch these film... cant remember but i think 15 million a day go to cinemas in India etc.

India's energy demand and how that affects the world...

India's economy booming... and what that could mean for the world.

Multi national companies (cant remember if thats the right word) using India to save money such as call centres, and how Indian's are benefitting and how British n American companies are benefitting. And on the other side how ppl are being exploited by these companies such as children are forced to work for these companies for very very cheap, even though the companes could of gave them a higher wage.

Wildlife in India... its national animal... its national plant, extinct speicies etc and diversity etc.

General history in India... such as floods, mudslides. And how deforsting ion India is affecting India aswell as Bangladesh

If you need help in searching about any of the stuff just tell me, ill try my best to get some info for you.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH