1984 Revenge

Amrik_revenge

wjkk

wjkf,

Do any of u guys asked him if he saw the killings or he been through all the 1984 delhi genocide?no,noone did and started telling him not to take revenge and its not right to destroy other religions. I understand gurbani tells us to gain justice but this guy is maybe in pain and cannot control his feelings against another religion.Maybe he saw bunch of stupid drunk hindus killing innocent sikhs in delhi. its easy to tell him on the forum that gurbani teaches us justice unless u are in his shoes.just step in to other people's shoes who lost their family members in the struggle and saw their fathers or mother's dead bodies,then I am sure only less people would think of justice from the government. The young sikhs need support if you want them to learn about gurbani,if you will start ordering them or start blaming them of what they said to about other religions then its over,everyone would think of revenge,no justice only revenge. The people who saw their mothers or fathers dead bodies might need a good caring brother or sister,kind of like counsling,to get them out of the mess and teach them about gurbani.I dont mean tell them to forget everything,what i mean is tell them to forget hatred against a religion because 1000 hindus killed 10000 sikhs in delhi and the mob was ordered by hindu leaders,we should punish the leader who ordered the killings.sorry my blood just boiled and I had to write what i felt in my heart.I want to say alot but there is no point to say it online,noone would understand it.sadh sangat jee plzz forgive this murakh for any mistakes i made in the post.pul chuk maaf once again.

wjkk

wjkf

"kalgidhar da shera lehna khalistan"

153672[/snapback]

rated enuf respect ma paji good point no ones asked him and jus jump to conclusions. I ASK ALL that say revenge is wrong that was banda singh bahadur wrong when he took revenge on the killings of shotey sahibzade if the shotey sahibzade where our brothers then wern't the people massacred in dehli our brothers and sisters just because we wernt there we can never feel the pain as the people who have seen there mothers, sisters raped! brothers and fathers killed so revenge on the dusht is a must and one day one singh or singhni will rise and punish the dusht that will awaken and rise the sikh youth of today.

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE U ALL d_oh.gif

BHUL CHUK MAFF

wjkk wjkf

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk

wjkf,

Do any of u guys asked him if he saw the killings or he been through all the 1984 delhi genocide?no,noone did and started telling him not to take revenge and its not right to destroy other religions. I understand gurbani tells us to gain justice but this guy is maybe in pain and cannot control his feelings against another religion.Maybe he saw bunch of stupid drunk hindus killing innocent sikhs in delhi. its easy to tell him on the forum that gurbani teaches us justice unless u are in his shoes.just step in to other people's shoes who lost their family members in the struggle and saw their fathers or mother's dead bodies,then I am sure only less people would think of justice from the government. The young sikhs need support if you want them to learn about gurbani,if you will start ordering them or start blaming them of what they said to about other religions then its over,everyone would think of revenge,no justice only revenge. The people who saw their mothers or fathers dead bodies might need a good caring brother or sister,kind of like counsling,to get them out of the mess and teach them about gurbani.I dont mean tell them to forget everything,what i mean is tell them to forget hatred against a religion because 1000 hindus killed 10000 sikhs in delhi and the mob was ordered by hindu leaders,we should punish the leader who ordered the killings.sorry my blood just boiled and I had to write what i felt in my heart.I want to say alot but there is no point to say it online,noone would understand it.sadh sangat jee plzz forgive this murakh for any mistakes i made in the post.pul chuk maaf once again.

wjkk

wjkf

"kalgidhar da shera lehna khalistan"

153672[/snapback]

rated enuf respect ma paji good point no ones asked him and jus jump to conclusions. I ASK ALL that say revenge is wrong that was banda singh bahadur wrong when he took revenge on the killings of shotey sahibzade if the shotey sahibzade where our brothers then wern't the people massacred in dehli our brothers and sisters just because we wernt there we can never feel the pain as the people who have seen there mothers, sisters raped! brothers and fathers killed so revenge on the dusht is a must and one day one singh or singhni will rise and punish the dusht that will awaken and rise the sikh youth of today.

MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS LOVE U ALL d_oh.gif

BHUL CHUK MAFF

wjkk wjkf

"rated enuf respect ma paji good point no ones asked him and jus jump to conclusions. I ASK ALL that say revenge is wrong that was banda singh bahadur wrong when he took revenge on the killings of shotey sahibzade if the shotey sahibzade where our brothers then wern't the people massacred in dehli our brothers and sisters just because we wernt there we can never feel the pain as the people who have seen there mothers, sisters raped! brothers and fathers killed so revenge on the dusht is a must and one day one singh or singhni will rise and punish the dusht that will awaken and rise the sikh youth of today."

bro that was not revenge as pointed out earlier. revenge would have been if baba banda singh bahadur killed the four sons of the muslim ruler but instead baba banda singh got JUSTICE, by fighting the enemy in battle. I am 100% for khalistan, but i don't support killing of anyone's religion or getting "revenge"

i used to have the same hatred as you do. once you read baani you realize how wrong it is. you realize the old sikhs won battles not because they had great hatred for the enemy, no they won because they had a great love for humanity which translates to the love of God, waaheguru.

no sikh in puraatan times took revenge on anyone. singhs and singhnees faught the tyrants and upheld justice for all of mankind.

peace.

Guru Fateh

Thanks for all of ur co-operation about teaching that wat gurabni says.

I think i came at wrong place, dear all friends i better know what gurabni says i

am amratdhari sikh, buzy mostly in doing simran, nitnem and pothi saheb path.

I know wat maharaj says that "Faridaa burey da palaa kar gussa man na haandaye"

wat kalgidhar patshah says "manas ki jaat sab ekoo pehchanboo". every one is intrested in giving lectures

by saying "veerji u r wrong" and also teaching wat gurbani says.

I came here to become one not to create any organization, i am not intrested in destroying any religion, i am not hateing any religion, my theory is if any one gives u slap u give him 2 slap, by reading this many of us starts giving me lectures, i hate only those people of religion who hate our sikhi and trying to destroying

I cant discuss more since i get an hint from this site that no one here will support u amrik, lets go and move to find other singhs.

Giving gurbani's morals to me is very easy for all, but thinking like me and my friends are very different, how can u think that a amrathdari singh's doing kirtan, nitnem is interested in revenge, becoz we hold our self infront of that people ruined and think how they r feeling when a tyre is burnt on there head.

Guru gobind singh formed khalsa as sant sipahi means khalsa is a true sant and if any probelm arises he/she is ready to fight like soldier for panth.

Dear friends i am not like anger person, my mind is diverted automatically, i hve taken amrit when i am in 10th standard, but feeling of revenge is arised know, many knows everything wats happeining around but everyone is intrested in giving lectures, no youngster support will get, how u all can think that a person came here is not aware of wat gurabi says, how can u think that he is only a anger man, weather he/she knows gurbani more than u, but the only think he cannot ignore the injustice.

Gurbani and maharaj only says "jin prem kiyo tin he prabh payeyoo", i am trying to mold ourself wat gurabi says but we also think wat happen with us and wat will happen in future.

sadh sangat pul chuk maaf karna ....ees topic nu etheeey he baand kita jaavey. meri galti ki me tuhadey aagey aapney sachey dil di gaal sanjhi kiti.

Guru Fateh

Sikhs get JUSTICE not revenge. Indiscrimnate hatred of entire groups of people, collective guilt, is self defeating and morally wrong because if you end up harming innocents, you become what the enemy is.

153781[/snapback]

:TH:

we have two options.

either follow hatred or revenge OR

follow our Guru. if we follow the former then we have to ask ourselves what are we fighting for because we aint defending our Sikhi as Sikhi revolves around the Guru.

and if we follow the latter then everything will come in due course, and by that i mean justice

wjkk

wjkf,

prem veer jee sorry if i misunderstood the post because i am a murakh and i dont pay attention in english class and sorry once again.I will try to not post,i will just read everyone else's post. I understand what amrik pajji meant and I am sure he has english problems like me also. so sangat jee forgive me.prem pajji do ur spirituality stuff and i will not interfere. :TH:

pul chuk maaf.

wjkk

wjkf

But neither Khalsa is Spiritual or Khalsa Force appears to have read or understood what any of us said.

153693[/snapback]

Khalsa Force

Don't stop posting. I just mean that we have explained exactly why anybody who talks about 'destroying' another religion cannot be a Sikh. If you think it is the duty of a Sikh to 'destroy' any religion then I am afraid that the only thing you are destroying is the Sikhi inside yourself. Justice and revenge are two different things. We seek JUSTICE not revenge. Sikhi has never ever ever been about that - in fact the opposite. Baba Tegh Bahadur Ji became shaheedhi to uphold this concept. If you talk in terms of destroying another religion or taking revenge, you betray Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji.

mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan made a good comparison to show you the difference. If someone kills my friend, if I catch that criminal and put him in prison and make sure he is punished, that is JUSTICE. If, instead, I kill his best friend out of revenge, I have killed an innocent man just like the original criminal did, and it makes me as evil as him. Not only do you destroy an innocent life, you destroy yourself.

It is very very important for you to understand this difference paaaji.

Guru Fateh

wjkk

wjkf,

veera when did I say that revenge and justice are the same thing,I think we both are thinking different things. I was talking about the pain of a man or a women who went through 1984 and you are talking about revenge and justice.I am just saying when someone rapes ur sister,murders ur mom and dad how would u feel?be honest and tell me how would u feel for the first few months.If you would feel all happy and sit home do nothing then you are not a sikh,like sant karnail singh jee khalsa bhindranwale said "why do some people come to me and tell me sant jee why do u tell others to get justice by killing someone,'do u know what sant jee said'he said ur sister has not been raped,ur mother has not been raped,ur dad's pag has not been stepped on and ur little brother have not been killed and thats why u are saying sant jee stop the bloodshed"and sant jee didn't mean revenge he meant justice and taking another persons life who killed ur mom or ur family member is JUSTICE and I never said its revenge.pul chuk maaf

wjkk

wjkf

Khalsa Force

Don't stop posting. I just mean that we have explained exactly why anybody who talks about 'destroying' another religion cannot be a Sikh. If you think it is the duty of a Sikh to 'destroy' any religion then I am afraid that the only thing you are destroying is the Sikhi inside yourself. Justice and revenge are two different things. We seek JUSTICE not revenge. Sikhi has never ever ever been about that - in fact the opposite. Baba Tegh Bahadur Ji became shaheedhi to uphold this concept. If you talk in terms of destroying another religion or taking revenge, you betray Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji.

mann_kaum_layee_qurbaan made a good comparison to show you the difference. If someone kills my friend, if I catch that criminal and put him in prison and make sure he is punished, that is JUSTICE. If, instead, I kill his best friend out of revenge, I have killed an innocent man just like the original criminal did, and it makes me as evil as him. Not only do you destroy an innocent life, you destroy yourself.

It is very very important for you to understand this difference paaaji.

Guru Fateh

153849[/snapback]