New Kirtan Resolution At Darbar Sahib

AK-47

I heard from a number of kirtani singhs last night that there has been a new resolution passed at darbar sahib regarding the kirtan.

Wait for it... before everyone groans and expects the worst it sounds very positive!

The singhs told me that a new rule is that there MUST be at least 1 HOUR of kirtan done using classical instruments (tante saaj) inside darbar sahib everyday.

So referring to the email of bhai sahib and the classical kirtan, this should now be something we see a lot more of!

The singhs i spoke to said that they were now also considering learning these instruments and doing kirtan with them were possible. :nihungsmile:

With guru ji's kirpa this may lead to a snowball effect which sees this classical kirtan become mainstream once again!

Lets hope so!

yeh i was so happy and amazed wen i ran across my living room this morning to hear classical insturments being used!

This will defenite bring a heatwave across the world, where gursikhs will be inspired to learn these original classical instruments! How amazing! so happy!

thats amazing, all the hazuri raagis are having having people play stringed isntruments

mandolina with bhai gurdev singh (but thats italian)

bhai ravinder singh had dilruba

bhai nirmal singh was just vah, loved his keertan aaj.

one thing we hope for, is they call more raagis to darbar sahib.

hopefully more of prof kirpal singh

bhul chukke muaff