Radhasoami

I have had enough of spin of sects and fake baba's who claim to be Sikh.

They do not want to go by the teachings of the Guru's yet they want to be associated with the good name

of Sikhi.

Those who do not believe that the Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the only Guru are not Sikhs, full stop.

i thought wahegueu was the only "guru", anyways... i don;t like spin-off sects either... can you mention ones? the only one i can think of is 3HO and damdami taksal (i'm probbaly wrong)...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do not want to go by the teachings of the Guru's yet they want to be associated with the good name

of Sikhi.

Those who do not believe that the Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the only Guru are not Sikhs, full stop.

i thought wahegueu was the only "guru", anyways... i don;t like spin-off sects either... can you mention ones? the only one i can think of is 3HO and damdami taksal (i'm probbaly wrong)...

When i state "spin off sects", i am refering to those who want to be called Sikhs but refuse to follow the teachings of Guru Gobind Singh Ji, who stated that the Guru Granth Sahib Ji was to be the final and only

Guru (in the sense of teacher) for Sikhs.

The last i knew 3HO and Damdami Taksal accept the Guru Granth Sahib Ji as the Guru.

So imho they are not spin of sects, as you seem to think.

Maybe things have changed, have they?

Of course Vaheguru is the only Guru at the end of the day.

The title of Guru is used for those who came here to teach.

Maybe someone should have criticised Guru Nanak to Guru Gobind Singh for using the title.

Maybe some did.

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

RSS are Hindus dressed as Sikhs {sometimes}

They try to act like Sikhs but do hindu things to show the world that hindus and sikhs are the same.

They sound inocent but thats there intentions. :)

They put hindu gods in with pics of the 10th NanakJi.

Go read the history of RSS and youll see. Go to google and type......RSS.........

they want to confuse the world what Sikhs are.

Look at Ek Niwas on google or http://www.shindasingh.com/blog/?p=216 this is RSS intentions

Dont lie and act like you dont know what RSS really is about { whos parents are RSS }

Nirankaris and RSS have the same intentions both to lie about Sikhi.

I dont care how you spell it either I spell it as Radicalist idiots :homer

They should stand out in front of their meeting places and hold this sign :@:

RSS are not Sikhs at all and need to have thier fire put out diepig.gif

to any women who meet a rss man kick.gif

RSS are Hindus dressed as Sikhs {sometimes}

They try to act like Sikhs but do hindu things to show the world that hindus and sikhs are the same.

They sound inocent but thats there intentions. :)

They put hindu gods in with pics of the 10th NanakJi.

Go read the history of RSS and youll see. Go to google and type......RSS.........

they want to confuse the world what Sikhs are.

Look at Ek Niwas on google or http://www.shindasingh.com/blog/?p=216 this is RSS intentions

Dont lie and act like you dont know what RSS really is about { whos parents are RSS }

Nirankaris and RSS have the same intentions both to lie about Sikhi.

I dont care how you spell it either I spell it as Radicalist idiots :homer

They should stand out in front of their meeting places and hold this sign :@:

RSS are not Sikhs at all and need to have thier fire put out diepig.gif

to any women who meet a rss man kick.gif

lol... we know what RSS is and what it does... notgood for sikhi, we need to be strong!!! :T:

of Sikhi.

They have no regard for the Bani, all they want is Maya and that they get from donations. :@:)

Radhasomai is the same as sant mat it is what existed before sikhism, guru gobind singh ji put an end to the mystical confusion of radical bhakti and sufi movements by organising the the guru into shabad or bani and by instituting khalsa as the temporal aspect of the guru. The guru was never flesh because the flesh dies and then how can that help you, only the word can ever be the guru, yet the radhasoami master cant uchaar any bani they keep referring back to direct revelation from gurbani to back up their claims, why is it that they cannot produce direct revelation if they are joined with god.

I have read the sarbachan also it is good and worth reading but i dont understand how it leads to a totalitarian faith cos it does not elect any representative as guru. i have also been to beas and the people were rude to us so we came back dont think i would ever go there again it felt like a military cantonement, their sachkhand ghar is actually quite beautiful if i am honest.

It is also said that the radhasoamis do not believe in the gurus after the 5th one but they also say that Guru Gobind Singh Ji initiated tulsi das who then intitiated shiv dayal singh, so how can you not believe in the gurus after the 5th one because without the 10th you would never have been intiated. Anyhow i was really into radhasomais when i was 15 years old but i have learned by experience that it is not for me. We shouldnt criticise anyone otherwise we become the same as them we need to transcend and live in the gap of non-thought.

ISDhillon pray.gif

I have read the sarbachan also it is good and worth reading but i dont understand how it leads to a totalitarian faith cos it does not elect any representative as guru. i have also been to beas and the people were rude to us so we came back dont think i would ever go there again it felt like a military cantonement, their sachkhand ghar is actually quite beautiful if i am honest.

ISDhillon pray.gif

hanji i can bak that up, we usually go whenever we are in india since my grandparents are RS wacko.gif

it is v v beautiful but it is definatley like a military confinement , u get searched, police guards etc bit like an airport...

& th people were rude 2 us 2 ... but bak 2 topic..

ISDhillon pray.gif

but it is definatley like a military confinement , u get searched, police guards etc bit like an airport...

That's in case some Khalsa don't send the 'Pakandi' to Narak!