DO we hate Hindus????

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

sher-e-punjab, it would be appreciated if u would'nt run around giving false propaganda about the sikhs!

not 1 innocent killing was done my the khalistani shers. dasmaye pathsa deh sher............ not 1

i can't remember these bus bombings?? ever notice that the supposed busses that where bombed at maybe 1 or 2 hindooz and the rest sikhs? yup definitally the khalistanis would look for a bus full of sikhs, and not hindoos.

and to veer rochak malang, u have fallin into sikhi, ie. converted from hindiusim? juss curious bro

tha's wikkid tho, how did ur familly take it?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SikhForLife
why were Khalistanis going around killing Hindu Punjabis that have every right to live in Punjab?

veerji i fully understand the sentiments on the forum. i am pro khalistan too.. but no one here is assuming that all "sikhs" are perfect and never killed a innocent hindu man as a revenge for his own agony

Guest mehtab
and to veer rochak malang, u have fallin into sikhi, ie. converted from hindiusim? juss curious bro tha's wikkid tho, how did ur familly take it?

gabroo i havent fallen into Sikhi. Fallen is not the right word. Guruji has uplifted me from darkness, and by darkness i definitely dont refer to Hinduism.

Maybe u guys have a preconceived notion bout brahmins in u'r head. Now let me tell u what my parents are like.

* They have always supported my Sikhi

* Last August they visited me, brought for me not one but 2 Gutkas, and also a saffron bandana with Khanda printed on it to tie on my head while doing my Nitnem.

* They listen to Japji Sahib every morning in their cassette player.

* They sit together and read the daily Hukamnama.

* They visit Gurdwara every now and then, especially when i tell them, like when there is an occassion, coz i can't go to one over here as its too far and i don't have any transport.

* i have made it clear to them as to what i intend to do in future, i.e Amrit.

and yes, they are still Punjabi Hindu Brahmins, following Hinduism with full devotion, and at the same time loving and respecting Gurbani as well.

ROCHANG MALAANG, i did'tn say ne thign bad bout brahmins, even though what u think i think ...

but ne ways i'm glad u've b'n uplifted into sikhi thas dope

and yes i know "punjabi hindus" do phaat, my pandit uncle as i love 2 call him with love ofcourse does sukhmani sahib da phaat daily, and attends gurdawara way more then mandir...

and also, if u read a book by a Mr. Darshi, a hindu, he fully supports khalistan, down lists india, and mocks the military with refrence 2 the attack on darbaar sahib... and yes he's a hindu, and ever since reading of that book "galliant defender" my percepttion had indeed changed

Guest mehtab
and yes i know "punjabi hindus" do phaat

Yes many Hindus recite Sukhmani Sahib as it is a very powerful Bani and bestows happiness. i myself started with Sukhmani Sahib (2 and later 4 ashtapadees every day at sunset), and used to take many days to complete paath. i think only twice have i recited the whole Bani. It takes around an hour. i suggest everyone recite atleast one Bani or atleast a part of it DAILY! Guru Nanak never leaves the hand of the one who keeps his/her Nitnem!

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

so whats the conclusion sheeer singhooo

topic was something else ..and came to sukhmanu sahib ji

wah wubb.gif

Bani rulez(always)

is there still peeople confused bout khalistan?

cuz if memebers on this board are still confused bout this, then our talk should continue, and clearly have a conclusion or other wise...i see no point why this topic was talked bout or bought up.

( if those who pro khalsa land still stand at their spot, and those who dont even like the idea of khalsa land still have the same thinking!)

or have this talk changed someones mind?

let me know

Akal sahai

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh jio

Guest mehtab

dear sister preet

no one gives up their life long beliefs and convictions in a few days of online discussion.

and the topic we are talking about over here is never ever going to have a conclusion/solution acceptable to both sides.

therefore i leave it to the sangat, whether they wanna carry on, or lock this thread.

My conclusion point :

First Have Real Khalsas' Around and then talk about Khalistan.. .

If we do get khalistan under current situation.. then who gonna rule there? Badal or his son?? :D .. So my saying is that WE need more pure khalsa in our community, then think about khalistan.. Think about long term goals !!