DO we hate Hindus????

Guest mehtab

Guest mehtab
My conclusion point :

First Have Real Khalsas' Around and then talk about Khalistan.. .

If we do get khalistan under current situation.. then who gonna rule there? Badal or his son??  .. So my saying is that WE need more pure khalsa in our community, then think about khalistan.. Think about long term goals !!

Now that definitely makes more sense wubb.gif

Guru Sahib said one Khalsa is equal to 125,000

when we have real Khalsas, we will have a Khalistan without any man-made boundaries, this whole world will be Khalistan! 960 million we shall be! wubb.gif

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About whoz gonna rule Khalistan.......When the British gave up control in India...the plea at the time was to let the people of India rule themselves....there was a possibilty for tyrants to rule the country...which could easliy be predicted at that time....but out of fairness, the people who live in the country ought to decide who is to rule them....

The answer lies in the will of the Sikhs.. do they see a need of a free land that runs by Sikhi law?...are they willing to raise their voices?, are they willing to sacrifice their un-distrubed lifestyle they are living right now?...are they willing to defend their right of self-determination, even if it comes to taking up arms?

I mean to gain independence by defending your rights is not uncalled for.....just look at the United States of America....they expressed their right to Self Determination and their right to Rule themselves ( not by the King of England).....Further, with their persistance they were able to make allies with the French, and defeat the British and throw them out of America.......

To simply reject the notion of Khalistan due to the fact of the possible imperfections part of a community or of a group of people, is not a valid reason....Thats like sayin that since George Bush is in power...there should not be an America anymore... or because some Americans may be sinful, or may engage in criminal acts that the entire American Population are not capable of governing themselves and should not be given the right of freedom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

this topic is a very interesting one :T: and i am actually studying this topic in depth at this moment... firstly lets sort out the thing about do we really hate hindus... ---> no, we do not hate hindus as a race because that is injust (what some of the indian government are doing to us sikhs)

Next topic which is very interesting .::. Khalistan

In Dhan Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji's biography it is written that narankh-liv-avatar (excuse my spelling) shall be the one to awake the sikh youth and create "khalistan". i put khalistan in inverted commas because there is nothing written in any bani about the sikh homeland being called that. Some people actually believe that we dont need a seperate homeland!

We shouldn't hate the hindus or any religion for that matter... but also in the same respect we should alway be vigilant do not fall prey to anyone...

i agree that the sikhs are not as good either as in the people who have been mentioned i mean look at all these people... some people not beleiving that raagmala is not part of guru granth sahib ji... some people beleiving that eating meat is ok... we have to much politics... dicard these ways if we are to succeed... we need to join ourselves into one... there shouldn't be this AKJ, SGPC, AKALIS, BABBAR KHALSA, ISYF, e.t.c. we cannot even join into one... unity is the answer...

>

Nobody knows the real khalsas they are the ones who keep quiet, the unknown ones... the ones you least expect.

I am 14 years old so please forgive my mistakes. ^_^worthy.gif

hm kUkr qyry drbwir]

Baukih AwgY bdnu pswir]

Day and night, I wash Your feet, Lord; I wave my hair as the chauree.

I am a dog at Your Court, Lord.

:nihungsmile: rolleyes.gif

• 1 month later...

respect.gif Waheguru Ji .. respect.gif

WoW singh no 1 , i really agree with the way you think ..

there shouldn't be this AKJ, SGPC, AKALIS, BABBAR KHALSA, ISYF, e.t.c. we cannot even join into one... unity is the answer...

i think that is a good way of thinking about it .. as we should concentrate on become gursikhs however i think maybe it is a way for people to be intressted in becoming a gursikh ?? i duno i feel balanced on the argurment .. and do we hate hindus obvious answer is gursikhs shouldnt hate or discriminate against anyone!! no matter of skin colour or religion as Guru nanak Dev ji Sed .. ther is no hindu nor muslim let become intoxicated in his thoughts as they are very beautiful ...

i agree with what akali83 says aswell and that we shoudnt b woried bout ho runs khalistan but actually get it first .. dont tk that the wrong way im not tellin rss too run it or sumat .. but a question we need to ask ourselfs is ... if ther was a khalistan ... would we be prepared to give up our lifestyle to go ther ??? answer the question honestly what do you think ????

Gur Fathe pray.gif

respect.gif Waheguru Ji .. respect.gif

gurkiya sakhiya is rite,thnx for the name of the speaker jathedar sahib who said that...i think that sho9uld clear all doubts, as we all unanmioiusly agree that akaal takht sahib is unconditional in its standing and hukamn. khalistan is every sikhs desire...according to akaal takht, so dats the bottom line!

and what more, indian sikhs dont' have desires, tha's balogny, u knwo why, cause they are scared, scared scared......

which aint rite.....

more oever, u will always hear the occasional nara of khalistan in a seminar....and daily at harminder sahib, and mehta chowk...

un-doubtly the movement is picking up again....

goin in chardi khalaaaa

bollleeeee soneeeeh haaaaal

sat siri akaaal

one day the whole world will become khalistan, but remember roam wuz'tn built in a day......first take ur rite...then guru ji willl impose his

khalistan isnt worth all those innocent lives that will be lost.. there are better things to do in life then dreaming of a country.. as for khalistan all over the world, then everyone should be entitled to their beliefs....

i dont want or need khalistan

besides if you are in another country apart from india (such as uk or usa) then u dont need it!

its time we enjoyed life and live a bit rather than dreaming of

some country

peace

khalistan is not a dream, its a reality, its been declared, and its being occupied..

we have a duty as gursikhs to fight for those 60,000 odd gursikhs who are stuck in jail being TORTURED having their genitals stuck with a cow prod.. being cut and having mirch put into it etc.. we OWE IT to them.

we owe it to ourselves to have our gurudwaras back in OUR hands instead of having an RSS/GOI controlled panth and akal takht..

• 4 weeks later...