Why Bollywood movies are stupid!!

Akaali

Hollywood is some what good because there is a large amount of educated directors with artistic minds directing movies such has a River that runs through it, gone with the wind, legend falls, and etc. In the case of Bollywood, which is a industry that is stuck on money and uses the same storyline over and over again. Let me start by saying one thing who ever wrote the top peace is pretty ignorant and one sided and fat and ugly......but anways Bollywood is needed, because India is a 3rd world nation and its economy depends greatly on its movie industry. If you spend 7 - 11 dollars on a moive you are in a way "indriictly" feeding a family of a man that works as a set disnger for a bollywood movie. I mean 7-11 a week on a movie is nothing.......so who ever really wrote that top post come forward I am sure you are one ugly and fat person. Thank You.

Oohh Man DilkaRaja's Account if hacked Pher :@ @ or :( ?

looking below

doesn't seem to be the nice "DilkaRaja"

ugly and fat person

Take no offence Khalsa Ji...

its only some morron trying to i dunnu what he's trying to do :T: :)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

YO, DILKARAJA, DONT MES AROUND WITH MY BROTHERS!! Relax! Theres no nedd to say that to him. Khalsa je is a guru da singh, and wrote a wonderful peice on bollywood. And thats not exactly our fault that indias stupid economy is run by industry. Punjabs runs a lot on farming, and punjab is a really really rich state in India. So, instead of putting money into stupid stuff like bollywood, put into buying shastars, religious stuff. Not crappy movies.

BHLL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

bollywood movies... hmmm i dunno there is a craze in malaysia for it... even the local people are so much into the fashion, songs, the actor and acteress... i dun see wut they see in this movies  :T:

Me neither :| ohmy.gif

but turkish ppl n stuff even TURKS are into Bollwood movies :T: :(

Duniya nu Shaske to ilava kuch ni aunda :@ :T:

Nice pic Vicky bhaji :)