naam drirh and bibeki

Guest mehtab

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

veer je, i am a sikh first. Then I am a taksali. I am very closley tied with damdami taksal as it and bhia mani singhs taksal were the ones started by guru gobind singh je. Also, I believe that all the jathedar of damdami taksal were enlighnted gursikhs and brahmgianis. That is why I like damdami taksal so much, as its a great place to learn about sikhi. Although I was forced to learn by myself. :( And paji I am 14 now, my birthday is on November 7th, 1989. :)

BHULL CHUK MAFF

Forgive this slave of slaves, maha moorkh for his foolish, foolish mistakes :nihungsmile: :e: ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Bhai Sahib, Baba Mohan Singh Ji was actually the one who taught Baba Jernail Singh Ji Khalsa. He was a Taksali top-notch until Baba Jernail Singh Ji took over, after that he seperated himself from Taksal. But anyhow, he is still much respected everywhere by Taksali Singhs. Anyway, he's just one example of Taksali Singh who keeps Sarbloh bebeik. I know of many others. My uncle's son in law does seva of 5 pyare in Taksal's organized Amrit Sanchaars near Kaunke Kalaa area and because of that he has to keep Sarbloh bebeaik.

Khalistani wrote:“veer je, i am a sikh first. Then I am a taksali. I am very closley tied with damdami taksal as it and bhia mani singhs taksal were the ones started by guru gobind singh je.”

Although, I respect that you’re into Taksal. But the current Damdami Taksal in Mehta was not started by Guru Gobind Singh Jee. Sant Sundar Singh Jee was the founder of this Sapradhaah. Please check out the following link for more information on the history of the Damdami Taksal of Mehta.

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.ppa?act=...1035&hl=takshal

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Veer je, if you are saying that damdami taksal metha wale was started by sant sundar singh je khalsa bhindranwale, u are horribly mistaken. He just moved the headquaters of the taksal to bhindra and sant kartar singh je moved it to metha. First it was at damdama sahib, then bhindra, now currently it is at metha. The bhindran wale taksal still remains because some people want jathedari too badly. And i dont know anything about a taksal still at damdama sahib, so im gonna say nothing about that, yet.

BHULL CHUKK MAF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Sant Baba Bishan Singh Ji Muralewale

That was there name bhia vir singh je. Then after sant bishan singh je left this world sant sundar singh je relocated the taksal headquaters to bhindra pind. Then sant kartar singh je relocated the headquaters to metha. :)

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

But Khalistani, how could Baba Bishan Singh Jee be the Jathadar of the Damdami Taksal Sampradhah, when everyone already knows that he was infact the Jathadar of the Dera Murala Sahib Sampradhah? Furthermore, he passed on the Jathadari of his Sampradhah to Sant Prem Singh Jee a Lubhana Singh. To this day all the Jathadars of Baba Bishan Singh jee’s Sampradhah have been Lubhanas. The current Jathadar of his Sampradhah is Bibi Jagir Kaur, former chief of the Shiromony Gurdwara Parbandic Committee. Since Baba Bishan Singh Jee was already the Jathadar of Dera Murala Sahib Sampradhah, he can’t be a Jathadar of another Sampradhah i.e. Damdami Taksal. And since it was Sant Prem Singh Jee who succeeded Baba Bishan Singh Jee, then obviously Sant Sundar Singh Jee was the founder of the present day Damdami Taksal Sampradhah.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Good Point Paji! :) Il have to research more about this murae wale taksal, ill ask taksali singhs. Never heard of this murae wale taksal before. One reason might be like baba deep singh je. He was jathedar of both taurna dal and damdami taksal.

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Veer Khalistani, in my opinion I think that it would be best if you research on your own through books. If you ask people they will just tell you based on there own beliefs. But if you do your own research like I did through books written by scholars, it would bare more fruit, as scholars write things based on hard proof and scholarly research. Just my opinion though……….