Powerful Jap

mushabooom

So. Today we had our crazy neighbours over and as I was eating my hadwanna, I was listening in on their conversation. My neighbour was saying that doing the jap of "ik onkar" like only saying those two words over and over is really powerful. Like.. enough to break someones roof? (I was kind of drifting in and out of the conversation) My other neighbour confirmed it too, and backed it up with a story which I wish I paid more attention to. But thats why I am here right now. Is it true?

So. Today we had our crazy neighbours over and as I was eating my hadwanna, I was listening in on their conversation. My neighbour was saying that doing the jap of "ik onkar" like only saying those two words over and over is really powerful. Like.. enough to break someones roof? (I was kind of drifting in and out of the conversation)  My other neighbour confirmed it too, and backed it up with a story which I wish I paid more attention to. But thats why I am here right now. Is it true?

161077[/snapback]

Do it yourself and find out!

So. Today we had our crazy neighbours over and as I was eating my hadwanna, I was listening in on their conversation. My neighbour was saying that doing the jap of "ik onkar" like only saying those two words over and over is really powerful. Like.. enough to break someones roof? (I was kind of drifting in and out of the conversation)  My other neighbour confirmed it too, and backed it up with a story which I wish I paid more attention to. But thats why I am here right now. Is it true?

161077[/snapback]

Do it yourself and find out!

161079[/snapback]

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

better get home insurance first though... and be sure it covers "Acts of God". tongue.gif

Waheguroo jee ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo jee kee Fateh!

161077[/snapback]

the roof of your ego yes.

It is not a matter of what words you choose, but its your Devotion and Love that is the deciding factor if the 'roof' gets broken.