Arson Attack At Wolverhampton Gurdwara...

Nama Singh

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad someone metionned Guru Ji in all this. Main thing is Guru Maharaj Jis saroop were safe.

We do need to encourage our Gurdwaras to have some security. We will get hated more in this country now. BNP vote is growing.

161635[/snapback]

yup now you got these chavs voting for them..

as for attacks, times will only get worse

And if any attacker was killed in the process after targetting a gurdwara it would send out a message that those who dare to attack Sikh places of worship will do so at the risk of their own lives.
Yup. And that would do a great deal in improving our image in society.

161597[/snapback]

If people come attacking guru ji's it is justified they be dealt with serverly... where are the respect for SGGS ji campaign members now? gurdwara's are being attacked left, right and centre because we are seen as weak and soft targets. The minute the next evil scum who attacked a gurdwara was killed it would send a message of deterance.

If their is no deterance these incidents will happen again... like in nature if you go to a lions den you will expect trouble same should be with places of worship. That deterance is not there, what use is having countless shasters around if they won't be used to defend guru sahibs home.

Think about that one people.

161614[/snapback]

Why dont you take the lead and stand guard at some of the Gurdwara where there is such trouble on a regular basis. When you get a chance you could use your shaster to do an all out attack. I hear the Gurdwara in Newcastle etc are located in such places.

What you are saying is good but in reality it does not work. Look at crime in the USA where police officers are armed. It has never stopped anyone committing a crime.

161620[/snapback]

the gurdwara's in my locality are well protected... we have sangat going in 24/7 one has a chance to do anything without being confronted. If my local gurdwara sewadaars wanted help I would be one of the first to go and guard/patrol, it would be a honour to do so.

Like I said its time for action... not more letting things go by.... if commitee's won't increase secruity then we as sangat have to get onto the commitee's and force through radical changes. Having a national paid or volunteery gurdwara secruity force would be a good start.

Guest militant singh
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_midlands/4925316.stm

Three safe in fire at Sikh temple

Three men have been led to safety following a suspected arson attack at a Sikh temple in Wolverhampton.

Crews were called to the fire after two wheelie bins were found alight outside the Guru Nanak Gurdwara Sikh Temple in Arthur Street in Bilston.

The fire spread to the ground floor of the building just before 0100 BST and the three people inside were freed.

Police have said they are treating the fire as arson and have asked any witnesses to contact them.

161564[/snapback]

I APPEAL 2 THE YOUTH OF THE U.K ITS TIME 4 US 2 DEFEND OUR GURDWARE AND 2 THE SANGAT 2 ASK THIER COMMITEES 2 DO SUMTHING 4 A CHANGE AND ADD CCTV.......IF THIER IS TENSION IN UR AREA ORGANISE A GROUP OF URSLEVES AND TAKE CARE OF THE GURDWARA THROUGH THE NITE AND DAY.....THE POLCIE AINT GONA DO ANYTHING AS USUAL INFACT I HAVE NO FAITH IN DA POLCIE AS ME AND MY MATES HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH THE METROPOLITAN POLICE ON VAISAKHI - IHAVE NEVA SEEN WHITE MEN HAITNG US SIKHS SO MUCH -we were verbaly abused along with false accustions of being ring ledaers wen we were taken in 2 a cell 4 6 hrs 4 wearing kirpans how could have we been ring ledaers then we were speared 2 the ground and 'picked ' on i have no faith in the police DEFEND UR GURDWARE 4RM ATTACK THIS IS A QUESTION OF RESPECT 4 OUR COMMUNITY AND OUR GURU ...FATEH

161628[/snapback]

I hope you have put in a complaint if the police verbally abused you. Please put in a formal complaint against all those concerned. Remember if we fail to bring such abuse to the notice of the Met then we are also to blame for nothing being done to stop the problem. Write to Sir Ian Blair at New Scotland Yard, Broadway, London, SW1H 0BG.

Also have a read of the information at http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/index/complainants/who_complaint.htm

161632[/snapback]

Thanx

I APPEAL 2 THE YOUTH OF THE U.K ITS TIME 4 US 2 DEFEND OUR GURDWARE AND 2 THE SANGAT 2 ASK THIER COMMITEES 2 DO SUMTHING 4 A CHANGE AND ADD CCTV.......IF THIER IS TENSION IN UR AREA ORGANISE A GROUP OF URSLEVES AND TAKE CARE OF THE GURDWARA THROUGH THE NITE AND DAY.....THE POLCIE AINT  GONA DO ANYTHING AS USUAL INFACT I HAVE NO FAITH IN DA POLCIE AS ME AND MY MATES HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH THE METROPOLITAN POLICE ON VAISAKHI - IHAVE NEVA SEEN WHITE MEN HAITNG US SIKHS SO MUCH -we were verbaly abused along with false accustions of being ring ledaers wen we were taken in 2 a cell 4 6 hrs 4 wearing kirpans how could have we been ring ledaers then we were speared 2 the ground and 'picked ' on i have no faith in the police DEFEND UR GURDWARE 4RM ATTACK THIS IS A QUESTION OF RESPECT 4 OUR COMMUNITY AND OUR GURU ...FATEH

bro if you want to do this, you need to contact the commitee's in gurdwara's local to you first. So that they know whats going on. I can see most washing their hands of true sons of the faith if anything was to happen. As for police's treatment its best to get things in writting so that you have proof that you went through the correct channels to get your concerns aired. And next time your involved with altercation with the police make sure you get their name and badge number. A cam fone with video capture facitilty always comes in handy also rolleyes.gif from past experience.

it wud be interesting to find out why these offenders attacked the gurdwara. its not always racially motivated either. believe it or not, in this dark age, there r people out there who just do things like this coz they r sad thick individuals and they haven't got much else to do with their time.

£20,000 of damage but I'm sure Gurdwara has insurance policy which will cover most of it and I'm sure this makes it easier for the gurdwara to get a lot more help from the police in future when it comes to bunking up security at the Gurdwara.

again, has to be noted, Guru jee was not harmed and neither was neone else.

it wud be interesting to find out why these offenders attacked the gurdwara. its not always racially motivated either. believe it or not, in this dark age, there r people out there who just do things like this coz they r sad thick individuals and they haven't got much else to do with their time.

£20,000 of damage but I'm sure Gurdwara has insurance policy which will cover most of it and I'm sure this makes it easier for the gurdwara to get a lot more help from the police in future when it comes to bunking up security at the Gurdwara.

again, has to be noted, Guru jee was not harmed and neither was neone else.

161654[/snapback]

Thank God Guruji's saroop was not harmed! pray.gif

by the way, why dont the guys that did it pay for it...since they think they can damange someone's property which someone or some people have worked for...i bet its one of those 'gheto' idiots who's parents dont have time to look after them and there to under-qualified to get a job because they where to busy smoking weed at their secondary school...

I APPEAL 2 THE YOUTH OF THE U.K ITS TIME 4 US 2 DEFEND OUR GURDWARE AND 2 THE SANGAT 2 ASK THIER COMMITEES 2 DO SUMTHING 4 A CHANGE AND ADD CCTV.......IF THIER IS TENSION IN UR AREA ORGANISE A GROUP OF URSLEVES AND TAKE CARE OF THE GURDWARA THROUGH THE NITE AND DAY.....THE POLCIE AINT GONA DO ANYTHING AS USUAL INFACT I HAVE NO FAITH IN DA POLCIE AS ME AND MY MATES HAD AN EXPERIENCE WITH THE METROPOLITAN POLICE ON VAISAKHI - IHAVE NEVA SEEN WHITE MEN HAITNG US SIKHS SO MUCH -we were verbaly abused along with false accustions of being ring ledaers wen we were taken in 2 a cell 4 6 hrs 4 wearing kirpans how could have we been ring ledaers then we were speared 2 the ground and 'picked ' on i have no faith in the police DEFEND UR GURDWARE 4RM ATTACK THIS IS A QUESTION OF RESPECT 4 OUR COMMUNITY AND OUR GURU ...FATEH

Very Well said Millitant Singh!

When there have been case's like this before...when have you seen the Police find the culprits and print there pictures on the local newspaper and tell us how long theyve been sentenced to jail...never!

We should get together in our local groups to protect our Guru Ji's Saroop and Community...

Fateh!