Bhai Mardana jee

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^_^ :nihungsmile: grin.gif :e: wink2.gif Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

his name meant marda na( one who shall not die). I really admire and like bhia mardana. After all he stayed with guru sahib je through all his hard, sometimes treacherous udasis, not many people are willing to do that. I also really like how guru nanak sahib je used to play with bhia mardana! Bhia mardana would always get hungry or thirsty and say thats it, im going, and guru sahib would laugh and say fine, then when bhia mardana would get in trouble guru sahib would come and rescue him :nihungsmile: . They were both really good friends. As i said before, bhia mardana was a great soul who stayed with guru nanak sahib through good times and through ba

d. :)^_^

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Forgive this slave of slaves, maha moorkh for his foolish, foolish mistakes

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

^_^^_^^_^ I admire Bhai Mardana Ji so much.. such a great gursikh...

his name meant marda na( one who shall not die).
... tru... ^_^
Guru Nanak Sahib je used to play with bhia mardana! Bhia mardana would always get hungry or thirsty and say thats it, im going, and guru sahib would laugh and say fine, then when bhia mardana would get in trouble guru sahib would come and rescue him

awwww.... Hearing that made me soo happy :) ... The guru always has our back B)

1534 - Bhai Mardana Ji, Guru Nanak Sahib Ji's companion, passed away at Kurram in Afghanistan.

btw.. lil quiz.. does anyone know the meaning of Mardana jee's name ? Hint: guru nanak dev jee gave that name to bhai sahib..

I think Bhai Mardana was born in a family where after birth no kid survived. So When Bhai Mardana was born his mother didn't think

he would survive but Guru Nanak dev ji said "Marda Na" and so Mardana ji didn't die and his name became "Mardana".

Maaan!! If we have more gursikhs like bhai mardana, this world wouldn't be suffering!!!

I remember from this katha, that Guru Nanak Dev ji use to talk to mardana like his friend, and whenever they were to leave, Guru ji would say "Chal phe mardana, chaliye hun." he would call him like a friend.

Wahegurooooo!!!!! ^_^

Maaan!! If we have more gursikhs like bhai mardana, this world wouldn't be suffering!!!

I remember from this katha, that Guru Nanak Dev ji use to talk to mardana like his friend, and whenever they were to leave, Guru ji would say "Chal phe mardana, chaliye hun." he would call him like a friend.

Wahegurooooo!!!!! ^_^