Dreams...

Guest Pondering

Fateh

usually wen these kinda things happen......you alwayz start wondering buot different things...wat could this mean?.....wat did i do?....is guru ji mad at me?.....and so on......dnu worry guys....like i sed before....do ardas.....and penji......ima proud dat u gettin da sikhi way uv life....good stuff! :TH: ......jusdt try ur best....i know it will take time......but get ur mind focused......adn just stop worring....guru ji duz evrything for a reason......and u'll understand soon!!!

Fateh

bhul chuk muaf...

Ok this might sound weird but i had a dream or vision dont remember which but i think Guru Nanak dev ji was guiding me down my stairs slowly it was really weird since i dont understanding how i knew it was Guru Nanak, i dont recall how he looked like and i dont know the purpose of the dream quite frustrating really. :lol:

fateh

sorry yo....i dunno dat much......but like......i dunno how to explain wat i wannna say.....and i dun think u would remember how HE looked like anywayz....if it was guru ji,hana?....if ya know wat i mean....well it mite take time veerji/panji...just keep doni paath/simran.....and a sachi ardas!!!!

Fateh

Its amazing how some people have darshan of the Guru in their dreams. Extremely lucky!

wjkk wjkf

im not sure wat is tru but i herd tht visions of Gurus, etc are done by Kaal or cuz of Kaaljug 2 try n bring homai in u tht u r soo important tht ur seeing these and Guru ji says we are no suposed to have homai. is it tru? wat does the sangat think? grin.gif

bhul chuk maaf,

wjkk wjkf

Whats kaal and homai??

Fateh

usually wen these kinda things happen......you alwayz start wondering buot different things...wat could this mean?.....wat did i do?....is guru ji mad at me?.....and so on......dnu worry guys....like i sed before....do ardas.....and penji......ima proud dat u gettin da sikhi way uv life....good stuff! :TH: ......jusdt try ur best....i know it will take time......but get ur mind focused......adn just stop worring....guru ji duz evrything for a reason......and u'll understand soon!!!

Fateh

bhul chuk muaf...

Ok this might sound weird but i had a dream or vision dont remember which but i think Guru Nanak dev ji was guiding me down my stairs slowly it was really weird since i dont understanding how i knew it was Guru Nanak, i dont recall how he looked like and i dont know the purpose of the dream quite frustrating really. :@

fateh

sorry yo....i dunno dat much......but like......i dunno how to explain wat i wannna say.....and i dun think u would remember how HE looked like anywayz....if it was guru ji,hana?....if ya know wat i mean....well it mite take time veerji/panji...just keep doni paath/simran.....and a sachi ardas!!!!

Fateh

Its amazing how some people have darshan of the Guru in their dreams. Extremely lucky!

:lol: now das sumthin i forgot to say lol....but yes thse people are really lucky

Guest Guest

2 have a dream about a Gursikh is through good fortune, im sure the dream about Baba Takur Singh meant something...

but to have a dream of Guru Ji...can one get any better fortune

Whats kaal and homai??

:T: humai, like selfishness..having pride, big ego, thinking u r important

kaal= evil, as in kaljug, a time of darkness..

Hmmmmm i never knew that apart from kaal which i sort of knew :lol: