Jewelry ?

so quick question

i was wondering like say if there are to GurSIkhs, who plan to get engaged and you konw do ardaas and such.. but the question is that is the Singh supposed to buy the Kaur an engagement band?

Are wedding bands and engament band allowed in sikhi, i've heard some say NO others say yea...

and if yea are they rings supposed to have ALOT OF BLING?

just wondering...

thanks

Well,

I'm not sure if they are allowed in sikhi, but YEA... girls like it with a LOT of bling... trust me... technically, i don't think there's anything against it, it's just a symbol of love... u know, ring... circle... of love... i think

rb

so quick question

i was wondering like say if there are to GurSIkhs, who plan to get engaged and you konw do ardaas and such.. but the question is that is the Singh supposed to buy the Kaur an engagement band?

Are wedding bands and engament band allowed in sikhi, i've heard some say NO others say yea...

and if yea are they rings supposed to have ALOT OF BLING?

just wondering...

thanks

i thort the rahit says that u shud not wear jewellary.... grin.gif

loll y did that cum up twice???!! i typed it ONCE...okk never mind!!! but ye it is confusin, since iv seen anritdharis wearing jewellery...not loads but like neklaces n wedding band...

loll y did that cum up twice???!! i typed it ONCE...okk never mind!!! but ye it is confusin, since iv seen amritdharis wearing jewellery...not loads but like neklaces n wedding band...

ohmy.gifohmy.gif whhhaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?! everything i write is cumin up twice.... wacko.gifohmy.gif i promise im not making this up!!!!.....scarey!!

Lol you sure since my grandma is an Amritdhari and shes blinged out especially when she goes to any weddings.

yes im sure!! haha

Lion (LK) King...i didn't know that...abt the kirpans... ohmy.gif that is soooooo cooooooool :lol: