Sikh Girl Shot In Leg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ur amazingly funny with those photoshops.....re read wa i wrote....

so if she was checking a <admin-profanity filter activated>....doesnt mean she should get shot....again this whole'forced to convert to islam' thing is some <admin-profanity filter activated> some one probz came up with......

now go do a photoshop of how i plan to stick ma foot so far up ya <admin-profanity filter activated> if i ever meet u

Akali sodhi and kurats how old are you guys??? rolleyes.gif

I was checking the thisisderbyshiresite about the incident that took place in Derby and to my horror ohmy.gif found this piece of news about something else dated 18 March:

Here is the link- http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/displayN...e=sidebarsearch

The article itself:

TEENAGER 'LIED ABOUT ATTACK THROUGH FEAR'

BY PAUL COSTELLO

09:30 - 18 March 2006

A 15-year-old girl lied to police about being attacked by an alleged serial sex offender because she feared being shunned by her strict parents, a jury was told yesterday.

Aleem Sheid is on trial for attempting to rape the schoolgirl, the rape of another 15-year-old and sexual assault on four more young women between November 2001 and March last year.

Ben Nolan QC, defending, said that the Sikh girl, whose identity is protected by law, had misled police because she wanted to conceal the fact that she had been willingly intimate with Sheid, a Muslim.

He said that the two had bumped into each other on the afternoon of February 21 last year in Derby city centre, where the girl was shopping after school.

The girl later told police officers that she initially thought that he was "nice and good-looking" but that he had turned aggressive.

She claimed that he had grabbed her hand and dragged her into the River Gardens, where he attempted to rape her.

The barrister, giving his closing speech at Derby Crown Court, said that the girl had spent an hour "canoodling" with the defendant on the top floor of the Eagle Centre car park.

She had then agreed to continue the encounter in the River Gardens, he said.

Sheid (25), of Madeley Street, Normanton, had not taken it further than kissing and cuddling as he had viewed her as a potential girlfriend.

Mr Nolan said: "The girl would not want her family to know that she went with boys and, in particular, Muslim boys.

"She feared parental disapproval and she continued to conceal the truth because of that fear."

Sheid denies indecently assaulting a prostitute in Sacheverel Street, Derby, on November 12, 2001; indecently assaulting a woman near the bus station in July 2003; sexually assaulting a prostitute in Back Sitwell Street on June 22, 2004; and raping a 15-year-old girl in Dover Street, Normanton, on March 8 last year.

He also denies sexually assaulting a 17-year-old in Hartington Street on November 16, 2004.

Mr Nolan said that Sheid's "conquests" were always made with the consent of the woman.

The trial continues.

The Muslim filthbag that committed these heinous crimes is now paying for it according to an update on the same site. However what makes me no.gif about the teenager in question is that why would you just start having a conversation with a complete stranger anyways. I am in no way implying that she was completely wrong, but in my opinion shows that the youth need to be educated on the simple basics. pray.gif

Girls are just plain naive...they fall for the boys charm so easily...this ain't about being muslim or sikh....the rape could have been carried out by a sikh boy.....does not mean it would have been more acceptable.....but we need to educate our sisters about what the intentions of some boys can be....

i have seen this sceario at college and uni before, this time the girls come out....most of the time the girls just keeps quiet because of the shame on the family....

A lot of blokes (they can be any religion) only have one intention when they chat to women and thats about getting them into bed... we need to blatantly tell our sisters this...

This attraction to muslim boys coz they look more fair or have different coloured eyes needs to be sorted out....it's coz the girl wants the bollywood look...the Sikh look is looked down upon in our own community....most monay boys look like muslims now, with their shaved heads and shaped beards.... i mean the kenyan pug with a trimmed beard, what's that all about?.... these guys looks like bloody mughals....not the sons of Guru Gobind Singh...

If you want to fight for the kaum, at least look like you are part of the kaum..... look like a Singh not a Mughal....

Girls are just plain naive...they fall for the boys charm so easily...this ain't about being muslim or sikh....the rape could have been carried out by a sikh boy.....does not mean it would have been more acceptable.....but we need to educate our sisters about what the intentions of some boys can be....

i have seen this sceario at college and uni before, this time the girls come out....most of the time the girls just keeps quiet because of the shame on the family....

A lot of blokes (they can be any religion) only have one intention when they chat to women and thats about getting them into bed... we need to blatantly tell our sisters this...

This attraction to muslim boys coz they look more fair or have different coloured eyes needs to be sorted out....it's coz the girl wants the bollywood look...the Sikh look is looked down upon in our own community....most monay boys look like muslims now, with their shaved heads and shaped beards.... i mean the kenyan pug with a trimmed beard, what's that all about?.... these guys looks like bloody mughals....not the sons of Guru Gobind Singh...

If you want to fight for the kaum, at least look like you are part of the kaum..... look like a Singh not a Mughal....

Veer ji, I think what you said is correct. I didn't post this article to make other members angry, but be aware and learn from such events. I truly hope the young girl in question has learned something from this as well as her family.

There is something to that I have to admit to regarding your last comments. I am a mona myself and fit the profile you stated, please dont hold this against me my fellow sikh sangateers as i am learning. If all sikh males appear in the way Guru Ji says then there would be no confusion.

There is something to that I have to admit to regarding your last comments. I am a mona myself and fit the profile you stated, please dont hold this against me my fellow sikh sangateers as i am learning. If all sikh males appear in the way Guru Ji says then there would be no confusion.

Gurfateh Veerji, with Maharaj's kirpa you'll be a Singh one day. Stay in Chardi Kala!

Paaji, of course the SS won't hold you being currently a mona against you!

Sounds like Waheguru has done kirpa on you as you want to learn more about Sikhi, just like the rest of us here..

Gurfateh Veerji, with Maharaj's kirpa you'll be a Singh one day. Stay in Chardi Kala!

Thanks to you both for your support. :TH: Respect :lol: