Bollywood Frenzy...?!?

4RR

I dont have any FAVOURITE actors...they're all overrated....evidently I looooove Sholay, cos I really liked Gabbar Singh in it...Laila Majnu was wicked, Heer Ranjha was good simply because of Praan... Movies nowadays suck lol when I was young my favourite movies was BAAZIGAR hahaha good times

I dont have any FAVOURITE actors...they're all overrated....evidently I looooove Sholay, cos I really liked Gabbar Singh in it...Laila Majnu was wicked, Heer Ranjha was good simply because of Praan... Movies nowadays suck lol when I was young my favourite movie was BAAZIGAR hahaha good times

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeh

Both version of Heer Ranjha were great (one had Raj Kumar, Priya and Pran, and one had Anil Kapoor and Sridevi)..

Laila Majnu was gud flick too

baazigar was also a very good movie...

gud choices!

Maachis- I fell in love with Sikhi and Gurbani after I saw it. I am surprised howcome no one mentioned Lagaan :p which made it till Oscars although they didn't win. I haven't seen taare Zameen Par but everyone went crazy after it was out as its an emotional movie about parents. Another one you do NOT want to watch with your parents is Baghban as they start commenting "kinna sach dikhaya aa, sannu te apna future nazar aa reha" :LOLz: . Amitabh has been doing a bit useless movies lately, but he is still called megastar. I grew up watching his movies, and my childhood favorite was Satte Pe Satta (have seen it over 100 times I am sure). And then the evergreen Sholay. I have heard a lot about Anand but haven't seen it. I can't usually stand Bollywood romance movies, although the only one that ever made me :'( was Dilwale Dulhaniya Leh Jaayenge (not my fault, I was 16 then...banda emotional ho janda yaar :p ). Among comedians, right now I'd say Akshay Kumar is the best, followed by Salman and Govinda. Aamir and Shahrukh are not exactly proper comedians, oh romance joggey hi aa.

As for actresses, I think it all depends on the director. Some directors want them to do only dance sequences, but if they are given a good role, most of them tend to do an amazing job with acting.

I read in the news that God Tussi Great Ho is banned in Muslim countries, starting with Kuwait and UAE as its content seems to be unIslamic to them. Funny how the lead actor was Salman! :LOLz:

yeh

anand is another great film, satte pe satta was nice too (altough a hollywood rip-off)..

baghban was average..

maachis was good, but it portrayed only the negative side of the kharkus...

also thy showed all of them as monas except khulbhushan kharbanda... atleast 1-2 other keshdharis wud have been better

black was boring!

Ma favourite actor is Shahrukh Khan I am aware many people disagree with me but what i dont understand is what is wrong with him. Have your ever seen one film which he dosen't act good in. Is there any film? People say Salmaan does filthy films like talk bout it. I've never watched any.But has once Shahrukh done a a film with no grasp.Like don was fantastic- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai i loved it - Pardes Such a meaningful movie-Khabi Kushi Kabhi Ghum was such a emotional film but last not least "DEVDAS" A thriller.

But the old ones are just as gud like Sohni Mahiwal - Prem Rog Rishi Kapoor did a gud role in it. Mughaleazam was okaii like a lead up from Johdhaa Akbar lol But the hero wazz butt ugly and henna which has Rishi Kapoor in. The geezaer does really gud films.

Gosh i sound like sum bollywod freak im jus sayyin shahrukh dont derserve any dissin

Just remember Shahrukh Khan never dissapoints. Never...

Fatheh

lol are you sharukh khan???

aamir khan is the only person that actually makes good movies now and he dosnt over act like most of the actors. Other than that todays movies got nothing on movies of 70s and 80s. Plus you can tell the whole story after watching 5 mins of it nowdays.