Im Recieving Abuse Thorugh Hi5 Against Sikh Gurus And Shaheeds Of 84

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

Im recieveing abuse by a member 4rm hi5.com who claims 2 be 4rm canada and proclaims hes sikh...first he dissed pics of shaheeds in 84 callin them morans and terrorists amongst other wrds i cnanot say then i replied 2 him expliang 2 him y he was rong then i got this reply :::::::::

F*K OFF YOU D*MB <admin-profanity filter activated>*S TER*R*RIST. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT UR TALKING ABOUT. YOU THINK HINDUS ARE THE ONLY BAD PPL OUT THERE? YOU CAN'T SAY THAT ONLY HINDUS ARE BAD. GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE ARE EVERYWHERE. RELIGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. SIKH PPL KILL THEIR DAUGHTERS TOO. IT'S A CULTURAL THING IN INDIA. AND YOU SHOULD REALLY REALIZE THAT SIKHISM TAKES HALF OF ITS TEACHINGS FROM HINDUISM AND THE OTHER ISLAM. HOW THE HELL IS THAT A RELIGION IN THE FIRST PLACE? THE GURUS THAT U BELIEVE IN WERE HINDUS..... PLEASE GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU START BARKING LIKE A <banned word filter activated>. TAKE UR TERRORIST VIEWS TO SOMEONE WHO CARES... LIKE OSAMA BIN LADEN OR SOMETHING. U STUPID F*KKER.
=== Original Message === >>>>

i recieved this after i sent him this msg 4 dissing shaheeds : reserach ur history and dont get sukce din by hindu propoganda u know what hindus xtreamists r doin 2 ur so called beautiful panjab leme tel u taking its water it will become a desrt in 20yrs according 2 the UN cos they takin our water tax rates the highest -farmers commit suicide they kil new born sikh girls through hindu influence and make people beileve in fake gods eg radhaswamis and babas..............www.neverforget84.com www.khalsaforce.net research mate www.saintsoldiers.net and id be careful and keep my mouth shut if u really live in canada u dont want babbar khalsa knokcing on ur door.

sum1 please <admin-profanity filter activated> this guy up heres the link and he SAYS HES SIKH AND TAHT HE KNOWS EVRYFING ABOUT SIKHI BELOW IS A SCREENSHOT OF WHAT HE SAID AND THE HI5 LINK 2 HIM http://hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfi...userid=16833931

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fateh

An old Singh once gave me advice at the gurdwara..... he said: 'like an elephant stolls though the pend....the dogs surround the elephant and keep on barkin and barkin.....but the elephant continues on it journey and is uneffected by the dogs....u must continue on ure journey and take no notice of silly idiots who chat crap'

So if i was you i wudnt really give 2 craps bout ppl like this because they dnt wanna be educated...they like being ignorant and they wud never challenge a true Gursikh face to face......let them bark!!

Fateh

That is messed up what he said but I do not think your argument was a good one. You said how sikhs are killing their daughters through hindu influence. I hate when people blame others for their own stupidity. Sikhs kill their daughters in Punjab because they are idiots themselves, if you can be influenced enough to do something like that something is seirously wrong with you in the first place. Also I always hear the argument about how Indian government is flooding Punjab with drugs to corrupt the youth. This is another stupid argument.. majority of kids in Punjab use drugs because they choose to themself. If they were in any other Indian state those same kids would be using drugs. So yea we should stop blaming Hindus for our problems, and look in the mirror. I am not saying their is not a bhramin influence on some of our problems, but the main problem are our communities itself and not Hindus. And the majority of pakhandi sants in India are not government agents, that is just an excuse we can use and blame more of our problems on India. Pakhandi Sants are 'Sikhs' trying to make some extra loot. Again I said majority, Im sure you can find some RSS sponsored Sants too. So before worrying about Hindu influence I think its important to take a look in the mirror and admit that we are responsible for alot of our current problems.

wjkk wjkf

Fateh

An old Singh once gave me advice at the gurdwara..... he said: 'like an elephant stolls though the pend....the dogs surround the elephant and keep on barkin and barkin.....but the elephant continues on it journey and is uneffected by the dogs....u must continue on ure journey and take no notice of silly idiots who chat crap'

So if i was you i wudnt really give 2 craps bout ppl like this because they dnt wanna be educated...they like being ignorant and they wud never challenge a true Gursikh face to face......let them bark!!

Fateh

I agree. :TH:

Ps: That song on his page is awesome made me stand up and dance woohoo.gif

I must have had 8 messages from him and the nastiest photo comments...if to him im a terrorist, so be it!.. u can message him the facts but it will make NO difference..... if he cant say anything back he will just simply move onto his next victim.... these type of people just rediculous and has nothing better to do .....

I must have had 8 messages from him and the nastiest photo comments...if to him im a terrorist, so be it!.. u can message him the facts but it will make NO difference..... if he cant say anything back he will just simply move onto his next victim.... these type of people just rediculous and has nothing better to do .....

Funny how can he call Sikhs terrorists if he is a Muslim. :lol:

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

I really do not understand why it concerns you what others think. If they want to talk about Sikhi, let them. At the end of the day it is only harming them. When people talk about other religions badly I think that they are just trying to make themselves feel as if their religion is better, however there is no 'better' religion. I think all religions are equal and as long as you feel as if you are trying your best to be a good person and if you are proud of yourself, at the end of the day it doesnt matter what other people think.

When people discriminate me for religion or anything in general I just read a really inspiring poem by Mother Theresa. . .

People are often unreasonable,illogical,and self-centered,

Forgive them anyway.

If you are kind,people may accuse you of being selfish,ulterior motives,

Be kind anyways.

If you are successful you will win some false friends and true enemies,

Succeed anyways.

What you spend building,someone could destroy overnight,

Build anyways.

If you find serenity and happiness,they may be jealous,

Be happy anyways.

The good you do today people will often forget tomorrow,

Do good anyways.

Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough,

Give the world your best anyways.

You see in the final analysis,

It is between God and you.

It was never between you and them anyways...

Well I hope that I gave you some good advice. Anywhoooo...

Toodles.