Spreading Sikhi!

True...but there will be those on this forum who will say that the 'religion' and teachings of Sikhi do not need spreading and it's not a missionary religion.

I think we should spread the word, but not as far as claiming it to be the 'only' way to God or the 'only' religion...i.e. what happened before the creation of Sikhi?

Sikhi certainly needs to be spread...making people more aware of us but maybe not mass converting people or preaching to people.

Ek Onkar...full stop!

Begun by getting rid of dodgy litterature by authors like Sant Baba Mcleod Jee Ingland valey, Sant Baba Pashaura Singh JI Amrika valey, 108 Baba Ji Harjot Oberoi Vancover vale, Dhan Dhan Baba Gurinder Singh JI Mann Caler phornia vale..

Until their litterature is around and acknowledge (and found in liberaries) their students of Sikhism will increase..and more disinformation of Sikhism will spread.

Complain to your local liberaries. Everything shoudl be done in peaceful manner.

read more about these Sant Baba Jees on www.globalsikhstudies.net

first spread sikhi to the kids before you think about the wotld

WJKK WJKF

LOLz.....i agree big time.....the youth can make a big difference....i mean people who are not into sikhi at all....it can be hard to teach them......but wen it comes to lil kids..... :TH: .....they're da hope for da future,hana?

WJKK WJKF

bhul chuk muaf ji

True...but there will be those on this forum who will say that the 'religion' and teachings of Sikhi do not need spreading and it's not a missionary religion.

I think we should spread the word, but not as far as claiming it to be the 'only' way to God or the 'only' religion...i.e. what happened before the creation of Sikhi?

Sikhi certainly needs to be spread...making people more aware of us but maybe not mass converting people or preaching to people.

Ek Onkar...full stop!

People convert out of choice once the Gurbani is spread they will be attracted to it.

As for educating the children, well if parents spent less time ignoring Sikhi themselves, they'd be able to pass it onto their children, but instead, the fathers choose to gulp down beer and mothers only attend the Grudwara's to see what suits are in fashion, and get the weekly gossip! :@

Ek Onkar...full stop!

People convert out of choice once the Gurbani is spread they will be attracted to it.

As for educating the children, well if parents spent less time ignoring Sikhi themselves, they'd be able to pass it onto their children, but instead, the fathers choose to gulp down beer and mothers only attend the Grudwara's to see what suits are in fashion, and get the weekly gossip! :@

So True blush.gif . Sikhi should be spread if not to advance the faith, but to educate and make aware that we exist and are here to stay. As with so many recent events in the news where by Sikhs are being attacked for their appearence, because the people who perpritate such crimes are scared of what they dont know. Some attacks will still happen no matter what, due to racist thugs :) , but others may be prevented with giving people knowledge. pray.gif

Begun by getting rid of dodgy litterature by authors like Sant Baba Mcleod Jee Ingland valey, Sant Baba Pashaura Singh JI Amrika valey, 108 Baba Ji Harjot Oberoi Vancover vale, Dhan Dhan Baba Gurinder Singh JI Mann Caler phornia vale..

Until their litterature is around and acknowledge (and found in liberaries) their students of Sikhism will increase..and more disinformation of Sikhism will spread.

Complain to your local liberaries. Everything shoudl be done in peaceful manner.

read more about these Sant Baba Jees on www.globalsikhstudies.net

Hey comeone...that <banned word filter activated> Mcleod is a New Zealander........

and http://www.globalsikhstudies.net/pdf/per-sikh-studies.pdf

has done a brilliant job in making these people look like fools.

Can I add Sant Baba Feneche Canada Wala as well........chela of Mcleod!!!!

As for educating the children, well if parents spent less time ignoring Sikhi themselves, they'd be able to pass it onto their children, but instead, the fathers choose to gulp down beer and mothers only attend the Grudwara's to see what suits are in fashion, and get the weekly gossip! :)

:@ sounds like my family

ahem sorry thats not very funny :@ @