My Dog

Trust1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

yo das so crazzyy!!! :T: ....man das one blessed dog.....and i agree take hukamnama....ur questionz shall be answered as sed b4.....yo das so kool.......wat a blessed dog.....LOLz.....keep it up its just a way uv doin seva :e:

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh

"kutte da parosa nai hunda"
You have no idea how severely I laughed when I read that. Well said!

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Fateh

LOL.gif ...mehtab singh veerji ur such a joker :@

FATEH

Vaheguru

I think its wiked that your dog behaves and listens to gurbani... unlike most people that goto gurdvara!!... but anyway I wanted to ask, why do people say 'as long as guru ji's saroop is not in the same room'??

I can agree that we need to make sure the dog doesn't doesnt do his/her business in the room and should make sure that the dog has had ishnaan to make sure its clean... but why can't an animal have guru sahibs darshan... do we forget that Guru Gobind Singh had a baaj and a horse...... Guru Har Rai was known to do look after many animals.... at the end of the day they were the guru and didn't think animals didnt deserve there darshan and company if u know what i mean....

Personally I believe darshan of Guru Granth Sahib Ji as well as the Keertan will only giv that soul such an amazing opportunity in its next life.....

Personnally I think you should take ur dog and make it do mathaa tek every morning!!!... there is no difference in making a baby do mathaa tekh since baby is unlikely to realise who Guru ji is... and same with ur pet....

Just my opinion... a bit weird... but still my opinion...

Bhul Chuk maaf

waheguroo jee ka khalsa, waheguroo jee kee fateh

no we dont have maharaj's saroop in the house. so i guess most people have said its ok!

does anyone else have comments about the last post though, because i wouldn't let an animal into guru jis darbaar. am i wrong??

waheguroo jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!!

If I ever see your dog...remind me to touch his/her feet.

its a he :nihungsmile:

waheguroo jee ka khalsa, waheguroo jee kee fateh

no we dont have maharaj's saroop in the house. so i guess most people have said its ok!

does anyone else have comments about the last post though, because i wouldn't let an animal into guru jis darbaar. am i wrong??

waheguroo jee ka khalsa, waheguru jee kee fateh!!

If I ever see your dog...remind me to touch his/her feet.

its a he :nihungsmile:

In india they roam about freely i've seen many sitting outside houses that have akhand path going. Why should it make a difference. Sikhi teaches Man/Woman/Animal all have Waheguru's Jot

in the end, we are all 'dogs' in the Lord's Court! :@

hm kUkr qyry drbwir ]

I am a dog at Your Court, Lord.

Baukih AwgY bdnu pswir ]1] rhwau ]

I open my snout and bark before it. ||1||Pause||

kbIr kUkru rwm ko muqIAw myro nwau ]

Kabeer, I am the Lord's dog; Moti is my name.

gly hmwry jyvrI jh iKMcY qh jwau ]74]

There is a chain around my neck; wherever I am pulled, I go. ||74||

... Vaheguru!

----

kbIr kUkru Bauknw krMg ipCY auiT Dwie ]

Kabeer, the mortal is a barking dog, chasing after a carcass.

krmI siqguru pwieAw ijin hau lIAw Cfwie ]209]

By the Grace of good karma, I have found the True Guru, who has saved me. ||209|

soz... i jus read my msg agen... just wana clarify, I dont mean a dog should be allowed to just roam about in the darbaar but im just simply talking about darshan / glimpses of guru ji...

the dog IS gettin Darshan of Guru Jee... even if its a Gutka or Amrit Keertan...Bani Guru, Guru Hai Bani!! the dog (as well as us humans) are very fortunate to be able to have the darshan of our Guru!