Khalsa Ji, Become Armed And Ready.

I'm getting a feeling these days that our (Sikhs') safety is going downhill. More hatered seems to be brewing just below the surface. Seems each time some muslim does something wrong, we gotta face a wave of angry looks and violence, even from people who know we're not muslims!

Khalsa ji, we stick out from the crowd. To the haters, a Singh is like a sheep. Easily spotted and easy to take down. That's why Singhs gotta be armed and be Lions and not sheep. Without weapons on us, we are sheep.

Arm yourselves. Keep a good sharpened kirpan on you. Keep a rod under our car seat. Keep a baseball bat in your trunk. Keep some sticks or soemthing within reach in your homes.

Maybe i'm just paranoid, but I'm gettingt his feeling in the pit of my stomach that things are turning bad, slowly but surely.

I'm getting a feeling these days that our (Sikhs') safety is going downhill. More hatered seems to be brewing just below the surface. Seems each time some muslim does something wrong, we gotta face a wave of angry looks and violence, even from people who know we're not muslims!

Khalsa ji, we stick out from the crowd. To the haters, a Singh is like a sheep. Easily spotted and easy to take down. That's why Singhs gotta be armed and be Lions and not sheep. Without weapons on us, we are sheep.

Arm yourselves. Keep a good sharpened kirpan on you. Keep a rod under our car seat. Keep a baseball bat in your trunk. Keep some sticks or soemthing within reach in your homes.

Maybe i'm just paranoid, but I'm gettingt his feeling in the pit of my stomach that things are turning bad, slowly but surely.

This situation is too complicated to be sorted out with the lack of understanding and brutality that comes with wielding a sword or baseball bat. Not to mention the fact that it would be okay to attack Muslims is implied in your sentiments.

The ignorant do not understand what a Khalsa is, perceiving him or her as a threat. They do not understand that it is the duty of the Khalsa to protect them. Due to their own lack of knowledge, they misunderstand who the Khalsa are, confusing the people who should be their saviours for the people who are a threat to them and their families.

Instead of countering hooliganism and barbarism with...more hooliganism and barbarism, perhaps we should consider educating those who do not understand. Sikkh authorities can encourage the governments of Western countries to educate school children about such things.

The sword is only just to be used when all other means have been extinguished.

In an age where the reign of democracy, the power of the ballot, and the ideology of secularism and globalisation are the dominant underpinnings of society, we must realise that this is the dream state - the 'Khalistan' - that the Gurus would have wanted. Our duty is to nourish it. And the fact that this state now exists means that the use of the sword can finally hope to be relegated to a position where it may never need to be used again.

Or you could just buy a t-shirt saying im a Sikh not a Muslim

Couldnt agree more... :T:

Wasn't trying to imply anti-muslim violence is okay, that's not a characteristic of the khasla. Khalsa is nirvair.

But I think all the sweet talk and peace talk breaks down the minute some thugs grab you at the intersection or outside of the gas station. Then only your kirpan is going to help, and it better be sharp and you better know how to best use it.

Personal safety is the responsibilty of each person, no matter where you live. "Educating" doesn't always help. There are plenty of haters who know full well who we are and still they detest our presence.

There's a reason Guru Gobind Singh ji compares an unarmed Sikh to a sheep.

With the saint qualities that Sikhi offeres, it's very unlikey for a khalsa to start battering random white people with his baseball bat or randomly start stabbing every white guy that looks suspicious..lol

Anyway, if you don't like the idea of having weapons within reach, then it's your choice. For me, I've decided it's time to start listening a bit more to Dashmesh.

Become armed and ready khalsa ji!

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Ive had an old man :@ foaming in the mouth wanting to fight me at a red light as he got out of his car and knocked on my window and I asked them what his problem was and he laughed{all evil} and pointed to his head implementing my turban. All I did was stay there calm and while sitting in the car I put another turban on and he didnt know what to do grin.gif while standing out in the middle of the street with 20-30 cars all around and the green light came on so he ran back to his car and drove off.

He wanted me to do somrthing so it looked like I did something first on the news/media to give Sikhs a bad name.

Now that I think of this I want to buy pepper spray just in case this happens while Im out of the car. Ill let them hit me and then Ill mace them wacko.gif . It will be lawfull and shows that I didnt want to take anger out on him but just stop what he was doing. I wouldnt have wanted to fight but he would give me no choice but to stop the problem. Then to the police I wouldnt look agressive at all.

This is just one incident. I would never cut my hair for jack @$$e$ like this, and will wear my turban with more honour :e:

Love Sikhi and dont care for what the public opinion is and youll be a happy Sikh of the Guru.

I bow to the Shabad Guru d_oh.gif

post-5391-1149718586_thumb.jpg

Ive had an old man :@ foaming in the mouth wanting to fight me at a red light as he got out of his car and knocked on my window and I asked them what his problem was and he laughed{all evil} and pointed to his head implementing my turban. All I did was stay there calm and while sitting in the car I put another turban on and he didnt know what to do grin.gif while standing out in the middle of the street with 20-30 cars all around and the green light came on so he ran back to his car and drove off.

He wanted me to do somrthing so it looked like I did something first on the news/media to give Sikhs a bad name.

Now that I think of this I want to buy pepper spray just in case this happens while Im out of the car. Ill let them hit me and then Ill mace them wacko.gif . It will be lawfull and shows that I didnt want to take anger out on him but just stop what he was doing. I wouldnt have wanted to fight but he would give me no choice but to stop the problem. Then to the police I wouldnt look agressive at all.

This is just one incident. I would never cut my hair for jack @$$e$ like this, and will wear my turban with more honour :e:

Love Sikhi and dont care for what the public opinion is and youll be a happy Sikh of the Guru.

I bow to the Shabad Guru d_oh.gif

Hmmm im guessing you live in the US??

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Yup Sikh Sahib. I live in Sac, Cali

You cant tell that Im driving on the left side of the car and the right side of the road. :nihungsmile:

Yup Sikh Sahib. I live in Sac, Cali

You cant tell that Im driving on the left side of the car and the right side of the road. :nihungsmile:

Hmmm- Cool.

I prefer to remain in the UK since we dont have many ignorant people like you guys do in the US (like the guy that came out of the car to confront you). rolleyes.gif