BINDREWALE-REAL OR PHONY

mutterpaneersingh

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

What are u talkin about? Or do u mean hes a terrorist who helps people with gurbani and is an ooverall good sikh? Yeah its in sant jes speeaches, it like

what is a terrorist in the government eyes

one who treaches gurbani

one who is amridhari

etc.

But if u mean he was a terrorist, u go and do 108 japji sahib everyday at 3 in the mornin, and then come talk to me. And soggs, u had me worried there for a litle while.... :)^_^

BHULL CHUKK MAF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ok now lets put it this way

Guru Tegh Bahadur Jee attained shaheedi for saving the Hindu religion (by the way that day is fast approaching). His son, my beloved Guru Gobind Singh Jee sacrificed His entire family for upholding justice. One bald man with a stick, also called "Mahatma" Gandhi called my beloved a "misguided patriot". This bald man did NOT want total independence from the british. he could have easily stopped Bhagat Singh's execution (which we proudly call SHAHADAT) but he did not. When Udham Singh mailed general dyer(the loser who was responsible for killing hundreds of innocents in jallianwala bagh in amritsar on the vasakhi day of 1919) to hell, this same bald man sent condolences to the british crown.

now here is the kicker

If Indians can be so naive (or rather dumb/stupid) for calling such a man (gandhi) as "father of the nation" (bapu), its no surprise that they call a sant-sipahi like Sant Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale a terrorist!

my suggestion : get checked up and read more unbiased history books published outside India!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Pyare jio, it was not Baba jarnail singh ji who :

killed thousands in delhi riots.

killed thousands of sikh youth students.

descrated Siri Akal takht Sahib, and killed thousands of innocent pilgrims.

responsible for rape of thousands in sikh women.

created mass graves all over Punjab.

filled trucks with dead bodies in delhi.

Sponsored communal voilence in bombs on buses and trains.

put children as young as 6 years old in jail, because they witnessed operation Blue star.

And still even today:

allowed 40 days of roiting in Godhra.

allows genocide on minorities.

burns Christian missionaries in their cars in name of religion.

So when we talk of terrorists. History stands as testimony that they only terrorist was the Indian Government.

Baba Jarnail singh was just a Kehni and karni wale Gursikh who spoke the truth. Something we all should do.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!