BINDREWALE-REAL OR PHONY

mutterpaneersingh

I WANTED TO OPEN UP THE FLOOR TO EVERYONE TO THE TOPIC ADN THE THINGS I HAVE BEEN HEARING REGARDING THE "FACT" THAT BINDERWALE WAS AN EX MILLITANT AGENT, FORMER FRENID OF INDIRA'S AND WHA HAPPENED WAS THAT HE GOT TO BIG AND POWERFUL, SO INDIRA HAD TO STRIKE HIM DOWN. THUS OP BS. YET, WHAT ARE OTHER RUMOURS THAT ARE HEARD ABOUT HIM.

BY THE WAY.....JUST MY OPINION.........WITHOUT OUR GURUJI'S WHOM NONE OF US ARE AT ANY NEAR CALIBRE TO THEM...EVERY HINDU WOULD BE PRAYING TO ALLAH RIGHT NOW.....

AND ANOTHER THING......WHAT IS THIS GODDAMN RSS THAT I KEEP HEARING ABOUT....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sat Sri Akal:

Listen to Sant Jarnail Singh's speeches yourself...or read them:

http://allaboutsikhs.com/bluestar/bjarnails.htm

He address that particular point...how some called him Indira's agent, while others called him an Akali agent. He states that if he has ever been seen associating wth them, his head is in front ot the sangat for a beating!

sant ji wuz no agent

who ever told u that needs to be beaten up with juttea

Gabroo you are MISTAKEN. Baba Jernail Singh Ji WAS an agent. There is nothing that can hide the truth now. You could just tell this from the way he acted and treated people.

That's right! He was an agent, not of Indian governement though, but of Guru Granth Sahib Ji Mahaaraaj! Yes, and you could just tell this by looking at his life. He did so much seva and simran! :)

FORMER FRENID OF INDIRA'S AND WHA HAPPENED WAS THAT HE GOT TO BIG AND POWERFUL, SO INDIRA HAD TO STRIKE HIM DOWN. THUS OP BS.  YET,
lol
BY THE WAY.....JUST MY OPINION.........WITHOUT OUR GURUJI'S WHOM NONE OF US ARE AT ANY NEAR CALIBRE TO THEM...EVERY HINDU WOULD BE PRAYING TO ALLAH RIGHT NOW.....

AGree wubb.gif

lol yea SoGGS u scared me in da beginning worthy.gif: