BINDREWALE-REAL OR PHONY

mutterpaneersingh

RSS, Shiv Sena, Bajrang Dal, etc. are sects of Congress and BJP that attack other religions. They also disrespect Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji by doing arti in front of Guru Granth Sahib Ji and by probably even burning the Guru. They even do a prakash of more than one Guru Granth Sahib at the time. When this stuff comes to mind, the fire burns; blood boils and feels like doing something for the Guru but one can't do anything alone. If Sikhs unite, they still have enough power to conquer India. That is why India is not fighting Pakistan anymore. That way Sikh forces will get weapons to finish of the enemy. Also there are other states that do not want to stay with India, their men from their states will also get weapons. What you going to do then? India. They broke up Sikh army nits but all it does is makes it easier for the to kill the enemy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recommend to everyone to read a book called THE GALLANT DEFENDER... i talks about the event leading upto 1984, and all the political tensions building up in punjab, and how there was so much jealousy of JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDRAWALE and how even longowal from the akali dal conspired with indira gandhi to discredit jarnail singh bhindrawale and spread false rumors about him being an agent.

this book is written by a man AS DARSHI who knew all the people involved in the political seen, and i think he was a hindu also, but not sure....

he shows how great of a person JARNAIL SINGH BHINDRAWALE was, and how he was just spreading sikhi and sticking up for our rights, and other political people in power were just jealous of him and tried to bring him down fopr selfish reasons.. BUT THEY COULDNT DO ANYTHING TO HIM, HE WAS SUCH A GREAT MAN, HIS GREATNESS AND DEVOTION TO SIKHI AND THE TRUTH ALWAYS CAME THRU ALL THE DARKNESS around him,,, and after numerous attempts to bring him down, the gov't attacked golden temple as a way to get rid of sant ji....

badal, longowal, all these guys in a power struggle at one point or another went against sant ji, and deserve juuteeya for going against the sikh panth for selfish reasons hit.gif ... JARNAIL SINGH JI BHINDRAWALE was true to the panth for ever and always, unlike a lot of other leaders who just wanted recognization and power

• 3 weeks later...

guys i was talkin to a person on net n he was askin if im pro khalistan or not n he asked me these questions about Bhindranwale which i couldnt really answer, can u help me out:

1) 'DID U KNOW HE (bhindranwale) CARRIED A ARROW ROUND WITH HIM? DO U KNOW WHY HE DID?'

'HE WAS TRYING TO SHOW HE WAS LIKE A GURU, GURU GOBIND SINGH USED TO DO THAT.'

'GURU GOBIND SINGH JI CARRIED AN ARROW WITH A GOLD TIP, AND SO DID BINDRANWALE, HE WAS TRYING TO SHOW THAT HE WAS AS ALMIGHTY AS GURU GOBIND SINGH'.

2) 'Bindranwale should not have hid in the Golden Temple, None of our Gurus ever did that wen they fought the Moghuls.

if Bindranwale was so brave, y did the man goto Harmandir Sahib to fight from there!

he was right in asking for Khalistan but he was wrong for taking refuge in the Golden Temple.

Sp bhaji.

here your answer to his question:

guys i was talkin to a person on net n he was askin if im pro khalistan or not n he asked me these questions about Bhindranwale which i couldnt really answer, can u help me out:

1) 'DID U KNOW HE (bhindranwale) CARRIED A ARROW ROUND WITH HIM? DO U KNOW WHY HE DID?'

'HE WAS TRYING TO SHOW HE WAS LIKE A GURU, GURU GOBIND SINGH USED TO DO THAT.'

'GURU GOBIND SINGH JI CARRIED AN ARROW WITH A GOLD TIP, AND SO DID BINDRANWALE, HE WAS TRYING TO SHOW THAT HE WAS AS ALMIGHTY AS GURU GOBIND SINGH'.

He was offende when People called him BHai...and ur telling me he was trying to be like the Guru ;)

Now provide reference that he did keep an arrow (Guru ji) ..where ur source?

which Janam Sakhi are you refering to?

PICTURES, WHICH ARE MADE BY MAN....... artists draw all kind of stuff

they can draw ABSOLUTLY WHAT THEY WANt..thus the GUru Photos are not good or reliable sources :(

2) 'Bindranwale should not have hid in the Golden Temple, None of our Gurus ever did that wen they fought the Moghuls.

if Bindranwale was so brave, y did the man goto Harmandir Sahib to fight from there!

he was right in asking for Khalistan but he was wrong for taking refuge in the Golden Temple.

He wasn't Hiding.. grin.gif

thats where the Sikh army ( erm yes how many 50 Sikhs with WW2 weapons?)

was prepared with his brothers...prepared to give his life for the Sikh's ;)

reminds me of chakaur sahib..

40 agains several thousands!

:umm:

TEll him to give some alternatives, that SIkh coujld live in peace without being tortured..In India :wub: rolleyes.gif

Bhulla chukka maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest mehtab

many years back i saw an interview of kp gill on zee tv...he said that even a falcon/hawk used to fly over sant jee...thus he was also trying to come up with such stupid comments that sant jee compared himself to Guru Gobind Singh...its nothing but utter n pure nonsense...especially coz kp gill said so ;)

and i dont think sant jee was hiding in Golden Temple...MrSingh is right in saying that thats what happened at the battle of chamkaur...and another thing...sant jee was there since 1983...where was the army and police then? they had their tanks by the end of may 84...from then till june 3rd they had their own sweet time if they really wanted to arrest sant jee as during those days any1 could go in n out of darbar sahib...why they waited till june 3rd? they imposed curfew...kicked away all journalists and then launched operation bluestar...they probably knew that sant jee would not be easy to catch and wud never give up...so they had to fight him...if they wanted to arrest him, why didnt they send in a few commandos in civilian clothes to nab him? were they scared of the Singhs? plzz read ram narayan kumar's report on the truth about operation bluestar :

http://www.sikhreview.org/june2000/chronicle.htm

One who takes amrit, and helps others take it; who reads gurbani, and teaches other to do the same; who gives up intoxications and helps others do likewise; WHO URGES PEOPLE TO GET TOGETHER AND WORK IN COOPERATION; WHO PREACHES HINDU SIKH UNITY AND ASKS FOR PEACEFUL COEXISTANCE who says 'If you are a muslim, be a devout muslim, if you are a sikh be a devout sikh, respect ur ISHT, unite under the safron nashan sahib, stoutly support the panth, and be attached to satguru's throne and gurus darbar, PEOPLE who preach this are now being called EXTREMIST by this government and by the MAHASHA press. In particular i have been given a big title, the 'leader of the extremist'. I AM A EXTREMIST, but of the type which has the CHARACTERISTICS I HAVE DESCRIBED TO YOU

QUOTE SANT JARNAIL SINGH KHALSA BHINDRANWALE ^_^

rochak and mr singh said it all

sant jee kept the theer with him cause the theer wuz guru jis him self, he kept it for the radiance of guru ji 2 be on him...so that he could be the arrow of guru ji him self...

he kept it so that he could practice stradegy etc against the invaiding army of hindustani soldiers

sant ji did'nt hide in saach khaand.. tha's where he prepared the fauj of brave sikhs 2 fight ....truely they fought sava lakh naal

he wuz the jarnail (general) of the sikhs at that time....