Singh

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

i think what happened was that the sikh quam woke up after 1984 then they turned over and went 2 sleep agian mots have 4gotten that ALL MEANS HAVE FAILED WITH THE INDIAN STATE we have been in A STATE OF WAR OF INDEPENDENCE 4 THE LAS 25 YRS due 2 traitors and haters we havent been able 2 achieve what we should so i suggest cats ere stop dissing da youth and stop making them look bad and respect them they r the FUTURE THM E NEW GENERATION -THE RESURGANCE OF KHALISTAN MOVEMNET IS COMMING SOONER THAN U THINK

APPRECIATE THE YOUTH LET EM DO THE BURNING ......ohyh did any1 find out if da guy in da pic is the 1 who bowed dwn 2 it sum nex RSS type of singh started worshippinng the burnt hindustani flag lol singhs ame and rushed him

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok u took what i said completly out of context...

BABA Deep singh ji he faught many battles he lost a few too... we dont go round doin protests and bruning flags of the people who attcked baba ji do we?

no we dont!

move on... if you hold this grudge for all your life u wont feel real pyaar for guru...

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji kee fateh.

the people that baba deep singh ji had wars with have perished from this earth long ago. thats why we do not protest against them.

However the perpetraitors of the 1984 atrocities are very much still alive.....make no mistake about it! they are sitting around chillin and billin. they did their jobs got paid and are now living the luxurious life with their dirty wealth. We should and WILL protests and OPPOSE the people that have brought pain to so many lives of many sikhs.

"It is a GREAT SIN for a sikh to rape. But it is also a GREAT SIN for a sikh not to take action against the perpetraitors"

If atrocities are committed against us, we aint gonna sit at home like transvestites (kussare). guru ji has made 1 sikh fight many thousands. it is the gurus teachings from which we learn to take action.

Guru ji declared openly:

"I will make the sparrow hunt and kill the falcon,

I will make one Sikh fight a legion.

Then and only then I can justify my name, Gobind Singh."

so u all can make your own decisions from this wheather its RIGHT OR WRONG to oppose the indian goernment.....ive already made my mind up Bole so nihal.... SAT SRI AKAAL.

post-5397-1149800639.jpg

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA
...I dont see what the big deal is if a few Sikhs burn the Indian flag, obviously many of us have forgotten about how many saroops of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji were burned...

:@ That is true, Narinder Singh ji, can you find out how many were burned/destroyed???

Alot and most arent reported to the masses of Sikhs.

Heres a recent pic

the saroop is already being tended to in the pic and this is the Maanji Sahib. whats left of it anyway.....

post-5391-1149800651.jpg

Guest Singh_jee

listen yeah do what you want its up to you protesting will do nothing there will never be nothing like that again at harimandar sahib... you know that deep down... so protesting will not do anything! it will not change no body... only young sikhs will start thinking it is rite to go around burning flags and biggin up there sikhi wearin dhumalas and that... but what is real sikhi...

sikhi is based on nam simran... connecting with god on a personal level... that is our main aim!

in dasam guru granth guru gobind singh ji mentions his time before he was brought to this earth and what was he doin?

NAAM SIMRAN so donnt you think that is the most important thing??

WAHEGURU is such a powerful word and being!

You can fight all the wars you want but when guru ji used to teach people how to fight he used to say learn banis and doing simran aswell while they fite!

nihungs back in the days and the maryada still carries on now when they were out on the battle field they didnt have time to stop and do rehraas and keertan sohila they used to fite day and night! so twhile fighting they used to do read banis 'moo-jwaani' knowing it of by heart!

Even nihung Hari singh says when we fight we have got our sword in one hand and a MALA in the other hand, doing simran...

These fighters have so much shakti it is unbelievable! and thats what we have to do... don't strike first at any one! once some one 'chucks it' then u show them what guru ji taught us... the indian givernment hasn't chukd it in over 22 years so u cant do nuthing 2 them... respect them! because god is with them aswell...

daas if i have said any thing rong bhul chuk maaf and if any one wants me to shut up please say so aswell...

AKAAAAAAL!

Guest militant singh

What do u mean the indian govt aint chuekd it for 22yrs is dat y panjab wil be a desrt in 20yrs is dat y taxes r so high is dat y anti sikh people r funded are u blind 2 the unseen atrocities?

Guest Singh_jee

LOL im gonna keep saying this till the day i die bcoz its something i learnt that is very powerful...

Do an ardas in front of guru granth sahib je maharaj... see what the hukamnama is and see what guru ji says about this...

Waheguru!

Guest militant singh

What do u mean the indian govt aint chuekd it for 22yrs is dat y panjab wil be a desrt in 20yrs is dat y taxes r so high is dat y anti sikh people r funded are u blind 2 the unseen atrocities?

Guest Singh_jee

sorri im blind i do not know what i am on about waheguru please forgive me!

and militant singh forgive me 2!

waheguru ji ka khalsa

waheguru ji ki FATEH

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Punjab will be a giant city with no farmland in 20 years at the rate its going now

listen yeah do what you want its up to you protesting will do nothing there will never be nothing like that again at harimandar sahib... you know that deep down... so protesting will not do anything! it will not change no body... only young sikhs will start thinking it is rite to go around burning flags and biggin up there sikhi wearin dhumalas and that... but what is real sikhi...

sikhi is based on nam simran... connecting with god on a personal level... that is our main aim!

in dasam guru granth guru gobind singh ji mentions his time before he was brought to this earth and what was he doin?

NAAM SIMRAN so donnt you think that is the most important thing??

WAHEGURU is such a powerful word and being!

You can fight all the wars you want but when guru ji used to teach people how to fight he used to say learn banis and doing simran aswell while they fite!

nihungs back in the days and the maryada still carries on now when they were out on the battle field they didnt have time to stop and do rehraas and keertan sohila they used to fite day and night! so twhile fighting they used to do read banis 'moo-jwaani' knowing it of by heart!

Even nihung Hari singh says when we fight we have got our sword in one hand and a MALA in the other hand, doing simran...

These fighters have so much shakti it is unbelievable! and thats what we have to do... don't strike first at any one! once some one 'chucks it' then u show them what guru ji taught us... the indian givernment hasn't chukd it in over 22 years so u cant do nuthing 2 them... respect them! because god is with them aswell...

daas if i have said any thing rong bhul chuk maaf and if any one wants me to shut up please say so aswell...

AKAAAAAAL!

Youve seen that video with Hari Singh and his young NIHANGS

Its a cool video

Or show or whatever way you saw it