Who are the people that inspire you?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WJKK WJKF

well.....there are so many....like my keertan teachers (my panjian,not blood related unfortanetly)they've taught me alot about sikhi and they've inspired me alot aswell(they're amrit-dhaari) yet other then that...its basically da entire sangat around me....each and evryone uv da sangat have been an inspiration to me :@ .....especially lil kids who are amrit-dhaari's and have small lil dumalaas and are wearing a lil bana...its so cute and so inspiring d_oh.gif .....cuz by lookin at those lil kids i look at myself and start wodnerin....look at those smal beautiful children.....all dressed in guru ji's uniform and are chanting HIS name pray.gif ...then i look at myself...its a big difference...and well from da past: DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI MAJARAJ! d_oh.gif

sorry for da long post folks....bhul chuk muaf...

WJKK WJKF

Past, Late Giani Amolak Singh

Ill never forget this Gursikh, for the Seva he did and the stead fastness he showed in his beliefs, I remember someone telling that Bhai Shaib was offered the post of Akaal Thakt Jatadaar 2 times, and he refused saying Ill be no ones puppet, and going on by saying if given the position I will reinstate the Sikhi that I learnt from my Vaday Vadrai Bhai Randeer singh and Sant Poran Singh, and off course the politician in Punjab would have none of it.

Present, Bhai Ajeet Singh Jee

And this Gur-Much for showing me True Sikhi.