Fellow Sikh Shot And Killed In Modesto, Ca

Guest PRITAM SINGH KHALSA

Seriously if someone's owns a busniess in places like detroit, LA,new york better get a hand gun. My family have businesses in grand rapids its hood they say, so better get a gun.

Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji ki fateh!

Looks like another innocent Sikh brother fallen victim to a hate crime. May waheguru grant him eternal peace.

All brothers who own or work in high risk retail outlets, in the states, should be armed with a gun no if's or but's ....get a license get a gun and defend yourselfs.

As for the race/colour of the murderer.. that should not prejudice our minds,,, we have Sikhs of all races and skin pigmentations. They feel as much hurt as we of punjabi/Indian exactration do when a fellow Sikh is harmed.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or at least hire a Khalsa Security Guard to stand out from 7pm till close, and have a closed circuit camera system to have better desciptions.

Id put a camera on the door so you can see their face before they open the door. Then you would have a profile of everyone that enters the store.

This Khalsa Sahib was a taxi driver in my area who was shot in the head from the back seat fare on Christmas morning 2005

post-5391-1149874962.jpg

in times like these people, people:

resort to guru ji's ways, and remember the story about good apples, and bad apples.

We should not blame an entire race, because of actions of one person, even though there are 20 bad black people for every good one.

Anyways, it was chosen by guru ji for this had to happen, pray for him , and his family.

I cant possible imagine, how he is going to get punished for that, being shot, gives u small amount of pain, for a shotr amount of time, for th crime that he did,, U CANT possible imagine, HOW he will pay for it.

FATeh,

god bless him and his family

stay on the path towards truth.

Nadiya Wah Vichuniya Mela Sanjogi Ram

We all are sevak of Akalpurakh .when ever akalpurakh call us we have to go .. we should not cry for that singh sahib but should do ardas and pray that Maharaj Vichdi hoyi rooh nu apna charna di preeti baksho apne charna kamla vich nivas baksho..and bless the powr to family ...Hove Chardi kala Tere Naam Di Hove Sarbat Da Bhalla pray.gif

Fearless Khalsa: You are correct :TH: We should only remember him and look towards God as his will.

Jashans: their are 50-100 bad white people for each 1/2 good one

post-5391-1149877813_thumb.jpg

Fearless Khalsa: You are correct :TH: We should only remember him and look towards God as his will.

Jashans: their are 50-100 bad white people for each 1/2 good one

You are so correct bhaa ji,

But i did not mean that in the literal sense, this is a big world, and i couldnt possible make any assumptions about things like these, but we must think of like this,

every race/creed/religion (if u many) has bad people and good people, but it is people who do good for people that coutns the most, and most importantly we should not always depend or make assumptions on outward appearance. America, might look friendly, but the "democratic" governments cares about anything but the americas, same for our government (Badal), cared about only him, and nobody else.

There are other factors also, such as education, but then again, MAYA plays a big role in that too.

Fateh

We should not blame an entire race, because of actions of one person, even though there are 20 bad black people for every good one.

Even if that was the case,

A society that can marginalize a culture to the extent of such a lop-sided ratio ratio would be have to be wicked, probably twice as bad. Therefore we can assume there are 40 bad NON-black people for every good one NON-black person.

My point is we should be sensitive to throwing around such numbers. To some extent 'Bad' are not people, but their ways. Often their ways are a product of the society or entire social structure around them.

Allright Ill up my numbers there is 70% of bad whites and 30% good white people.

I know, Ive been and lived in the worst gutter places and know what white people in the Americas think. They are very racist. Remember blacks took 100 years to really be emancipated after Lincoln freed them. In the 60s they finally were "freed" but still not fully. The white government hold minorities down unless they benefit them and their cause.

Im white and Im talking for whites. No I dont fully rep. them but Id say in my family everyone is racist they just wont say it outloud but my sister, I know for a fact see isnt racist. It sux but its true. I dont know about other races but I know whites are very evil people and they say everyone else are evil. I know, trust me on this part and it really sux to know.

Im not racist I am truthfull. Im white and telling the truth about white people

There is still the 30% that are real the rest are not.