This is freaky!!!!!

Jkaur

Guest balwinderkaur

putting aside all the arguments about kaam here......i think this article shows a women's wiles(triya charitrer....think the epic Ramayana where Manthara turns Kaikeyi from a loving stepmom into a devil ordering Raam Chander's banvaas/exile :) ) It's also a <admin-profanity filter activated>-for-tat thing....if my husband can do it....i'll do the same to him juz to insult him or let him know how it feels to be cheated on. tongue.gif The Golden Rule is certainly coming into effect nowdays: an eye for and eye a tooth for a tooth. Whoa!!!!!! ohmy.gif

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

geez didnt know ***-for-tat that was a profanity too. either ways didnt mean it as a profanity. :) juz a figure of speech to illustrate eye for an eye tooth for a tooth nose for a nose. :(

well sex b4 marriage is a BIG FAT NO .. but doing it after marriage is wrong .. now dats da first time im hearing dat.. i mean no offense.. i come here to learn.. but veerji Mkhalsa.. how do you get a baby wout doin it ? and to do it u need some sort of KAAM ..

okay maybe i sound dumb here but.. dats my question??

u can have sex without being lustful.. the problem is when its a vice..

if u arent having sex out of lust, then you reall just dont want to do it unless its for baby making right?

thats how we should all think of it.. its an evil vice.. i mean its something to avoid no matter what..

nobody is perfect but kaam needs to be avoided no matter what.. so if you are busy thinking about how hot your wife is etc you obviously arent thinking about sikhi in any way shape or form.. a gursikh doesnt turn all perverted when in bed with their wife, to them its just a duty to perform and thats the end of it.

okay veerji i see where ur heading but while doin it for just makin babies.. u still have to do it right.. so isnt dat counted to be kaam.. and for wut i recon sex = kaam also.. wout kaam there's no sex.. if no kaam den there wont be any production.. sorry for bein blunt here

I agree with Ghulam Ji.

Lust is the lower denominator, the lower part of love. It's like the mud surrounding the lotus, the mud is necessary for the lotus flower to bloom.

Kaam in the sense which our Guru's warned us against, is the kind that makes someone desire other people out of wedlock. if Kaam controls you, then it leads to destruction of the self, and takes you away from Waheguru.

What's wrong with desiring your wife or your husband? I agree with the bro who said attitudes so anti-sex are going to make us mechanical and I think this kind of thinking is similar to the ways some ascetic Hindu's think of sex.

Anyway, I have a cold, so probably didn't make much sense, better stop. :)

Gurfateh!

should i close this topic? i think we have been into circles enough times in the previous posts...

whoever believes in pleasing themselves with intimate relationship is going to do that no matter wat. And the people who follow the belief of not getting intimate unless to have a kid are going to continue to believe that.

In the end no one's gona convince anyone here.

Just read the damn news and get over it. You can DISCUSS this issue with your SPOUSES SINCE MOST of US are not even married...