This is freaky!!!!!

Jkaur

panji we can't hide laws of nature from the young, i got my sex ed in gr ummmm 4 in england it wuz wierd no doubt lol

but heres another question 2 all the ppl who say martial sex is a big NO NO.

what would u do when ur kid brings home a sex ed consent form?

say NO, he/she can sit outside and do simiran?

that juss aint rite

hey i did'nt swear :)

back 2 the topic

i agree pre-marital sex is wrong, big wrong wrong, big NO NO.

i only want one and only one partner in my life, the one that waheguroo has destined for me.

and with her i will enjoy lifes lil fruits. but not be like lets get a copy of kamasutra ( now tha's kaam).

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, we have to live our household lives, but we dont have to get engrossed in it. It is not like taking out time from our household lives for Naam... BUT it is like doing the household jobs superficially while CONCENTRATING on NAAM.

My mind is attached to the True Name.

My dealings with other people are only superficial. ||1||

Outwardly, I am on good terms with all;

but I remain detached, like the lotus upon the water. ||1||Pause||

By word of mouth, I talk with everyone;

but I keep God clasped to my heart. ||2||

I may appear utterly terrible,

but my mind is the dust of all men's feet.

Servant Nanak has found the Perfect Guru.

Inwardly and outwardly, He has shown me the One Lord. ||4||3||54||

--(Guru Arjan Dev Ji, Raag Aasaa, Pannaa 384)

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Some good points you guys brought up!! wubb.gif

I think its all a matter of love, and how you express it, as I said before there's a line between love and kaam, we show our love for Guru Sahib by praising him, and if he was in body form, we all would love to just give him a big hugggggg!! So why is it wrong to express your love for your spouse, by giving him/her a hug, and showing affection.

People take Sikhi tooo seriously sometimes, if this life wasn't to be lived like that then why did waheguru make it this way????

If Waheguru ji made man and woman, and made their intimacy, who are we to say this is wrong and refute it?

Just like Zen Buddhist, they say life is a suffering, and you should stay away from everything, in seclusion, now.....if life is a suffering then God has faults, to make such a life for people? We have to live this life, but also be aware of 'maya'.

My two cents!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

perhaps u arent readin what im saying? GURU JE TOLD US TO BATLE THE 5 VICES!!!! ALL THE TIME!!! For reproduction its okay, but even then u should try to control kaam, and do only what is neccesary to make a child, no extra things needed. Guru sahib NEVER said that there is a special time to have kaam. If there is, please show me. And the 5 vices are robers inside of us, and i think its says somewhere in sri guru granth sahib je that it steals your bhagti, not sure. But i know its says that the 5 vices take us away from guru je, and only when we conquer the 5 vices, is mukhti easily obtained. So if we are having kaam during sex, we are going away from guru je, because were having one of the 5 vices acting inside of us. At least try to battle it. I cant believe for pleasure people are ready to go away from there guru. :)

And giving a hug really doesnt trigger kaam, but sex does, thats why we should try to stay away from it as much as possible, and when u want a child then you have no choice, so just try to block the kaam when doing it. And ome people cant even give an reasonable argument, they say go become a hermit. Why? Give me a reason as how u are allowed to have kaam when having sex??????

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

khalistan for a 13 yr old kid u REALLY have ur hed screwed on. well dun n keep it up.......i am pretty much in agreement with u on this topic as well as with mkhalsa

the only posible 'contradiction' is.............why does triyah charitrer in dasam granth exist? khalistani n mkhalsa, n do u personally acknowledge it as gurbani?

Guest noonespecial

KHalistani Jeeo,

Go get married, have"sex" and tell me if kaam played NO role. Until then I think we all should quite the Dr.Ruth role-playing and move onto another topic.

haha.. dont worry so much..

triya charitar and all of dasam granth are bani.

guru sahib writes a lot about hindu myths and indian myths that may not be known to a lot of sikhs, such as ganika, harnakash etc..

guru sahib wrote about all the devis and whatever else and legends in dasam granth so that we can gain more knowledge.