This is freaky!!!!!

Jkaur

http://headlines.sify.com/2726news2.html?h...rriage~bad'

'Half of Indian women say affairs okay if marriage bad'

New Delhi: Half of Indian women say they are more comfortable with their sexuality than five years ago, while nearly one in five say a wife should be allowed to have a relationship with another man if her marriage is bad, a survey said Sunday.

The poll by the weekly Outlook magazine, also found that 57 percent of Indian women thought sex was as important to a woman as it is to a man in a relationship and exactly half thought a woman could demand that her partner satisfy her <admin-profanity filter activated> fantasies.

But men don't seem to be keeping up with the changing attitudes of some women, found the survey of 1,086 women in 10 cities.

Just under half of them thought men found it difficult to tolerate wives who earn more than them, while 34 percent thought men felt uncomfortable reporting to women in the office and an equal percentage said men have not been able to keep pace with the new emancipated woman. But some conservative beliefs are still prevalent.

Nearly half of the respondents said a woman's career came second to the needs of her family, while only 44 percent said a woman can choose to divorce her husband and marry another man.

However, in the land where marriages are traditionally arranged by parents, 69 percent said a woman, and not her family, had the final right to choose her marriage partner.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

sad :)

to much kaam in this world.

oh well

a sikh is only supposed to have you know what when a husband and wife joined by anand karaj decide to have a child. And even then, there is not allowed to be any kaam involved in the process. Example, u cant kiss, feel upper area, whatever. No kaam is allowed at all. You only want a kid, so theres really only 1 thing u need to do. The reason why im posting this in such detail is that in was having a discusion with some monas and amridharis, and i said that if one wants a kid, u cant have kaam. And then an amridhari singh says its okay to have u know what for pleasure. I tried to explain t to him, but kaam was in control of him. Remember sikhs batele two ways, one on the battlefeild, and one everyday against kam(lust/nasty thoughts or action), krode(anger),lobh(greed), moh( wordly attachment, even to people),ahankar(pride).

BHULL CHUKK MAFF

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Hi khalistani bro,

You have a good approach and good thinking. There is nothing wrong with having desire with your wife. It's normal.

Sex is good! God created sex as a wonderful gift to be enjoyed between a man and woman in marriage. He intended it to be an intimate expression of love exclusively between a husband and wife. This protects people from the harmful consequences of illicit sex and provides an ideal environment for raising children.

Sex creates a powerful bond between the participants physically, emotionally and spiritually. When sex is removed from the commitment of marriage, it easily becomes a lustful and addictive activity.

God has given us the wonderful gift of sex to be enjoyed between a man and a woman in marriage. Sex in this context is beautiful and pure. When sex is removed from this context and/or exploited by having adulterous relationships outside of marriage, then it loses all value.

I dont' really think we should be discussing this on a message board like this, becuase it is frequently visited by young kids as well. And we don't want them to get the wrong ideas...

:)

so according to veerji khalistani.. even a husband and wife cannot be intimate with each another?? how would a person urmm u know do it what without having the feelings (i know the question sound dumb but im just wondering) because according to veerji .. ur not even suppose to touch or kiss.. oh well i think im lost of words.. hope you all kinda understand whats my question here.. :)

Sex is good
WHAT??!?! do my ears deceive me? did this just come out of a singh's mouth..errr keyboard?!

HOW IS SEX GOOD?

this is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I am 100% in agreement with khalistani.

kaam krodhh madh mathasar thrisanaa binas jaahi har naam ouchaaree ||

Lust, anger, egotism, jealousy and desire are eliminated by chanting the Name of the Lord.

kaam karodhh vinaas sifath samaeo hai||

Conquering the lust and anger they have absorbed themselves in the praises (of God).

guramukh aap gavaae a(n)dhar sodhheeai||

Gurmukhs adopt truth and contentment and do not indulge in lust and anger.

manamukh mailae mal bharae houmai thrisanaa vikaar ||

The self-willed manmukhs are polluted. They are filled with the pollution of egotism, wickedness and desire.

sun sun kaam gehaeleeeae kiaa chalehi baah luddaae ||

Listen, listen, O soul-bride: you are overtaken by <admin-profanity filter activated> desire-why do you walk like that, swinging your arms in joy?

over and over and over and over gurbani condemns kaam.

if kaam is not ok before marriage what makes it ok after marriage? kaam is a vikaar, just as bad as krodh, lobh, moh, and ahankar.

if kaam is ok after marriage, what about krodh? is it ok for me to beat my wife? how about to be jealous of my friends wife? can i be overly attached to my wife?

puth kalath mohu bikh hai a(n)th baelee koe n <admin-profanity filter activated> ||1|| rehaao ||

Emotional attachment to children and spouse is poison; in the end, no one will go along with you as your helper. ||1||Pause||

can i be egotistal about my wife and say my wife is better than anybody elses wife? so if no other vikaar is allowed after marriage (or at all) what makes it ok to indulge in

the worst and foremost of them all: KAAM?!

thats insane, its like saying yeah its ok to be krodhi once in awhile after marriage, you can smack your wife around.. thats disgusting.

we shouldnt indulge in any vikaars no matter what situation we are in, we all have weaknesses, but justifying those weaknesses as gurmat is wrong.

To Mkhalsa bhai,

Read what I wrote entirely,

I said having .... is good only in wedlock. When you have a wife, its called love. Its kaam, and <admin-profanity filter activated> desire, when you look at someone other than your wife.

Guru Ji tells us in Dasam Granth that we should fulfill our wife's desires. Check out that website in srec.info something like that.