This is freaky!!!!!

Jkaur

Guest balwinderkaur
triya charitar and all of dasam granth are bani.
Yeap true....without a doubt.
Until then I think we all should quite the Dr.Ruth role-playing and move onto another topic.

Yea lets move on....no point sticking to this rhetorical topic.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mkhalsa

if triyah charitrer is gurbani......then how do we explain its contents........why would guru ji talk about incest, animal sex, d*ldoes (i havent actually read all of it, but this is what ive heard) if sikhs are only meant to procreate? im not contuing the discussion, im wondering what the purpose or need for triyah charitrer was.

Guest balwinderkaur
Why worry when most of us aren't even gonna marry for like next 5 yrs.. ha
soooooooo true vickey bhajee....or AT ALL rather tongue.gif:)
if triyah charitrer is gurbani......then how do we explain its contents........why would guru ji talk about incest, animal sex, d*ldoes (i havent actually read all of it, but this is what ive heard) if sikhs are only meant to procreate? im not contuing the discussion, im wondering what the purpose or need for triyah charitrer was.

hmm khalsa soulja gurujee doesnt mean LITERALLY all that's mentioned above. we gotta understand that bani is written in poetic form and if you're familiar with literature,you'll understand that it uses alot of symbolisms,allegory,metaphors and personifications etc. to get its point across. this is especially true for dasam granth banee.....maybe thats why its pretty difficult to comprehend aside from u

sing a totally different language. purpose of triya charitrer....i was once told by a chardikala gursikh abt why gurujee wrote this...but ive forgotten ;) will try to check out. meanwhile i suggest you read the whole bani first before forming impressions about it. :(:@

isnt chaupai a part of that bani? if chaupai isnt bani then none of our amrit sanchars are valid and we all become kala afghana supporters!!

I havent personally read much either but read it yourself and i am pretty sure you will come to the correct conclusion, ive read translations as well and have yet to see anything that i dont htink can be explained etc.